The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood Ties  (Read 11043 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
Re: Blood Ties
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2009, 03:53:16 AM »
"I wish I could fly" Philly said back to the other Turncoat.  As he returned his gaze towards the dropship he saw that Shepard had already made it on and they were starting to lift off the ground.  "I can't be left here!" Philly thought as he ran faster than ever now, intent on getting in the dropship.  Just as it was about 8 ft off the ground he leaps into the air and grabs onto the ramp of the ship, pulling himself in just before it got too far off the ground.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2009, 04:39:08 AM »
The lieutenant dives for the dropship, pulling himself in and firing at the pursuing furs. "Alright, we're on board! Let's go!" Another burst into the crowd, and he kicks at a prisoner who makes it within a few feet of the door. A handfull of other dropships took off as well, but two were caught in the bases self-destructive explosion. The furred officer moved to a seat in the Osprey, sighing. A whole squad gone... Some training exercise... "Well, at least we got out..." He turned to the Pureblood, offering his paw. "May as well get aquainted. Lt. Bowman, Maw overwatch. Sorry about pulling that gun on you back there." 

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hallelujah, lock and load!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lavender folf
  • Coloring: lavender folf with white stripe down back
  • Height: 6 ft.
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: medium
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »
Cain looked up as he saw the dropships lift off.  He'd heard the gunfire in his sleep, and he thought someone had been nearby, looking for him, at some point, but he wasn't sure.  In the next moment, the prison camp exploded in an expanding ball of fire.  The badger sank to his knees, stunned.  They were all dead now, he supposed.  Suddenly, he heard something and looked up.  It was a flying figure, and it looked like a fur.  Cain hefted himself up and yelled as loud as he could.  "Hey, down here!  Can you hear me?  DOWN HERE!"
Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Mother
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean, what they say....
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

Offline Vee Katame: His Wolfy

• Your Friendly Neighborhood Werepyre
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Werepyre
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
  • Height: 5'5".
  • Weight: Around 130 lbs.
  • Build: Skinny, a little bit of curve at the hips, and a little muscular.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 04:23:56 PM »
Coraline thought she heard a faint sound after the dropships took off and the camp exploded. She looked down and saw a small figure who looked like another Fur, and she also noticed that the Fur was outside of the fence. "Must be the one who escaped..." She said to herself.
She pulled her wings to her body and dove towards the ground, then expanded them when she got close to the ground, landing softly a few feet away from the Fur.
Turning around, she faced the Fur and looked them over. They were weak and injured from experimentation, she noticed, so she knew they weren't a Turncoat.
Unsure of what to say since she hadn't really been one for conversation once she had been brought into EC-1, she rubbed the back of her neck and looked down for a second.
"Umm...did you need something? Help or anything?" She asked, looking back up at the Fur. When she spoke she had to try hard to have it not come out like a song, since she had spent most of her time in EC-1 humming and singing rather than speaking to anyone.

Mini badge/banner art by WingedZephyr

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2009, 05:54:30 PM »
Cain looked at the other fur.  He recognized her from the compound.  The badger scratched the back of his neck.  "Well... I... uh... I figured we could... well... travel together if you want.  I mean... I just don't wanna travel alone and saw you... so..."  He dropped his gaze.  He wasn't much of a conversationalist, especially since he had been put in the compound.  "Any place you're headed?"
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

90% of teens today would have a breakdown if Facebook were to crash.  If you are in the 10% that would be laughing, copy this and paste it to your sig.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light blue and white fur & hair, deep blue eyes, black claws, and a dark red tongue.
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2009, 06:20:55 PM »
Coraline kind of chuckled. At least she wasn't the only one who wasn't big on conversation.
"I..." She started in a slight singing way, then stopped and cleared her throat. "Sorry...too used to doing that..." She sighed.
"Well, I'm not really headed to any particular place. I just want to get away from this place and also work on getting this collar off." She said, reaching up and feeling the front of her collar. "I'm just glad I didn't have difficulty with my chains..." She stretched her wings subconsciously.
"Was there any place in particular that you wanted to go?" She asked him, making sure to get his opinion instead of just thinking about herself. Then she looked down and pulled a throwing dagger out of her clothes, starting to pick at the back of her collar while waiting for his answer.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end." - Unknown

Offline kayle

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 06:31:17 PM »
Cain looked at Coraline as she picked the lock on her collar.  They'd taken his off before they began to move him for the last rounds of "experimentation".  He figured they were going to kill him, so he found a way out before they could.  "I dunno."  The badger bit his lip.  "I've never been outside the compound.  They turned me over to them when I was little.  They said I was half feral, so they got rid of me."  Cain coughed.  "I don't know where anything is anymore, so it's you're choice."
Mother
Mother
-"Mother" by Danzig

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »
Coraline frowned slightly at the thought of one being taken when they were young. It just wasn't fair.
"Aha!" She said as the collar came off and she put her throwing dagger back. She examined the collar for a second then tossed it aside.
"Well, I'm not really sure where everything is relative to this place." She said, looking around the land. "I'd follow the dropships but I'm not sure that'd be totally wise..."
She thought for a minute, turning around and looking into the distance in the direction that the dropships went anyway. "We should probably just head in this direction for now." She said, gesturing straight ahead of them. "I guess we'll just figure it out as we go..."

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2009, 07:21:31 PM »
Breathing. That's what they told him to do. Breathe.

Snowy let out a sigh of frustration at his training "ugh, I already know how to breathe". He said to himself, he was sat in his room in the temple. He was sent here due to an accident in training resulting in three students breaking their arms and two breaking a leg. He was training in using air blasts when he lost control of his powers and sent a few students flying through the air, and so he was here, learning to concentrate and control his powers.

After a few hours he decided to leave his room and walk about the temple, he always found a sense of calm when he walked through the temple grounds.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:10 PM »
a lonely jackdaw flies over an large nuclear wastland to find the nearest experimental facility.
he suddenly hears a explotion to the east. with a smile on his face he says
- i think I've finally found one, hope there's still is at least one survivors left.

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Pulling his hand back as to refuse touching the paw all he says is "Cpl. Shepard sir!", sounding very annoyed at having to call one of THEM 'sir'. Staring out the Osprey, he sees what is the Maw, although still far, it's a giant light against the bleak surface.

Offline Something

• TFF's personal Victim
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • Insert here
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »
whilst flying he saw a osprey flying towards the maw and shouted to himself.
- no......please say that there is at least one survivor. at least ONE!
he continued flying to the sound of the explotion with hopes of survivors

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 08:12:51 PM »
"That was mighty rude of you Shepard" Philly said panting from all the running he just did as he slumped down in a seat.  He looked the other Turncoat that was standing infront of Shepard with his paw out, then turned his gaze towards the Maw.  "I usually try to respect my superiors."

Offline Gabag

• Replica Soldier Mk. VII
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Human (Replica Clone)
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »
"DID YOU JUST SPEAK AGAINST A PURE BLOOD ANIMAL!" Shepard yelled in utter disbelief. How in the world has one of them, with an attitude make it into the Turncoats. "O respecting your superiors, just like you respected your family and friends before you turned em in?"

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 08:22:05 PM »
Philly smirk immediately dropped off his face as his eyes grew wide in shock at what Shepard had just said to him.  "I had no choice when it came to turning them in!  They deserved every bit of what they got for what they did to me!" he said shouting.  Calming himself he then said "By the way, I saw what happened to Carmack.....it's a shame you weren't there to save him.  But then again the same fate would have probably been yours too, had you been there."