The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I think I'm Bi  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
Re: I think I'm Bi
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 06:01:51 PM »
Trust me, being bi isn't a bad thing.  It means you can make fun of any sexual grouping (jk).  But seriously it isn't bad, I'm bi yes, I fell for a male, and I don't care, I don't want my parents to know because they'll then take my money so I can't be with him, but I'm happy, and I know he is too, not to mention the fact that he needs me as much as I need him.  It's a great thing and to many people chastise others for it because their beliefs won't let them find love also.  So count yourself lucky, your one of the few who can find their love no mater what side of the street they roam.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
Trust me, being bi isn't a bad thing.  It means you can make fun of any sexual grouping (jk).  But seriously it isn't bad, I'm bi yes, I fell for a male, and I don't care, I don't want my parents to know because they'll then take my money so I can't be with him, but I'm happy, and I know he is too, not to mention the fact that he needs me as much as I need him.  It's a great thing and to many people chastise others for it because their beliefs won't let them find love also.  So count yourself lucky, your one of the few who can find their love no mater what side of the street they roam.

there's actually quite a lot of bisexuals, just not a lot who come out for it. so it's really nothing you should be too worried about.. its just sad that people have such a warped view on it for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 06:20:36 PM by [D.E.M] zetsumei »

Offline bigmanrob

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »
In answering peoples questions, "Yes," I have felt sexual attraxtion to some males. And when I think about eventually one day if I ended up marrying a guy and not a girl I could see myself in that position and it being real. So I am pretty sure that I'm not confused about whether or not I'm really bi.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 11:17:06 PM »
That's cool. ^_^

Offline FurFlyer

• Eager Elephant
  • This concept of normality confuzzles one.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret
  • Coloring: Darker Brown body and back with Light Brown belly and under Tail..
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 147
  • Build: Muscular yet Slim built
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 09:56:22 AM »
Yeah congrats ^^ but if your a bit insecure about it I can sympathies with you, remember just because your bi doesn't mean you have to go tell everyone you know.. how man of your friends came up to you recently and said "By the way.. Im straight". Just tell them when you feel comfortable, but as a bit of advice if you do get asked about something along those lines answer truthfully and confidently because it makes it harder later when you have to sort of change people's perceptions.. It gives an impression that you were hiding it which also leads people to believe you are insecure about it.

Yes i do over-analyse things.
My website..
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3355299668_5ecaa7faaf_o.png

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3660/3323787844_f0b526906a_o.gif

When I was younger I used to pray for a bike, Then I realized god didn't work like that, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness..

Offline bigmanrob

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm awesome!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »
So far not counting the guys on here, like Donovan and Craig, I have told my three closets friends. The first two I told on Easter when I was at their place, there brothers, and they didn't seem to care very much, just how I thought they'd take it. And I recently (last night) told my BFF about it and he was like "Okay." Not what I expected from him. I was expecting somewhere along the lines of "You have a crush on me or something?" But he was really nice about it and I really appreciated from him. I'm glad that I was able to trust those three.

Offline Bueller

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: A ferret by the name of Bueller, or a white-tailed deer who goes by Mute.
  • Coloring: white(ferret), brown with white underfur(deer)
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Build: Average
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 12:46:39 AM »
That's awesome, it goes to show you can always count on a true friend to be there for you no matter what!

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »
Glad you've found youself better Jude. ^^