The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)  (Read 26342 times)

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (3 Org. XIII Members)
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:39:29 AM »
Ten ears passed since Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas, Organization XIII and locked the Heartless inside Kingdom Hearts...
Furs started appearing throughout the Worlds, living in harmony with their inhabitants...
The worlds are in peace... for now...
Some furs are chosen as the Keyblade wielders... Others... Are interested in Darkness... And are given different weapons to help them reach their goal...
Organization XIII is formed again... And their plan is to use Hollow Bastion to unleash the Heartless again to cover the different Worlds...

Another Battle Is About To Begin...

==========~~~~~~~~~~==========

This is clearly a Kingdom Hearts based RP.

Rules:
No godmodding. If you get hit, you get hit.
Careful with your magic, you have limits. If you use a lot of magic, you'll take a while to recover.
Please pay attention to your spelling and grammar... Who doesn't like to read a well written text?
Try to give some description to your posts. I'll try to do the same.
Only ONE of the Organization XIII's member's may wield Keyblades (one or two, you decide); the others may have weapons as strong as the Keyblades.
Please wait for other RPers... no one likes to be left behind.

Companion Thread: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=6995.new#new  (for profiles, etc)

==========~~~~~~~~~~==========

Foxx walked through the streets of Radiant Garden, whistling some music he knew. He went to the Bailey, a place where he could see the Hollow Bastion clearly, and imagined the Battle Of The 1000 Heartless that occurred ten years earlier, in The Great Maw, that was bellow... Some people said that Sora had fought hundreds and hundreds of Heartless and Nobodies there... Others doubted that... But Foxx believed it, no matter what they said.
"Sora... Riku..." he said with a small glint in his eyes. He had a deep admiration by those two. The first time he heard their stories, he immediately wanted to battle like them. He was already very good. He sighed, happy, his tail wagging a little. Suddenly, he saw something, or someone running towards the Castle and hiding quickly. Foxx blinked and rubbed his eyes, then looked again "Maybe it was my imagination..." he said to himself. He looked one last time at Hollow Bastion and left, his white wings folded against his back.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:34:00 PM by Foxx DawnKit »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Vince sat around in The World That Never Was, magicaly making his chakrams disappear and re-appear in his paws while looking at a couple of Nobodies run around doing their tasks. Nothing much was happening as of yet, but there was a plan, and the first dice would be thrown soon, it just wasn't decided where, so everyone of Organization XIII's members were taking some time to themselves before it would start. And there hadn't been any news about new keyblade wielders, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (8 Organization Members Left)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 06:06:52 PM »
Walking out of his home, Rosuto slowly strolls around the town, a rose shaped pendant on his necklace.  Heading in the direction of the market, he notices some kids, and quickly pulls out some salt water taffy, handing them each a peice smiling cheerfully at them, his many tails waging slightly, before he ruffles one's hair and heads on to the market too get some food.  Looking up he sighs contentedly This is bliss, I hope it never changes.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
Foxx was getting near the shops and saw Rosuto, still thinking about the person he saw on The Great Maw. He walked over to him, smiling.
"Hey, Rosuto. How you been?" he asked "Anyway, I saw something weird... I looked like someone running. Through The Great Maw, to get to Hollow Bastion." he explained.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
Tail whipping back and forth, Nikkoli-Nakobi sat outside of Oogie's mansion, annoyed. Her fur lay flat even though a tense twisting of her muscles made her ache. Piercing green eyes surveyed the delicious array of prey here in Halloween Town.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:42 PM »
"Hey Foxx, and that does sound odd." He replies, without breaking stride, quickly getting his food, as he always orders the same thing, so often in fact that once the owner saw him coming he got the order ready, and silently handed to him while he silently got paid.  Offering a fry to his friend he silently walks in the direction of the Maw in order to eat his meal in peace.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »
Foxx smiled and took the fry then ate it.
"Thanks." he said, still smiling "I have to go now... Richie is waiting for me." he explained, and ran off, waving at Rosuto. He lost his friend from view and looked forward. Some minutes later he knocked at Ritchie's door.

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 08:12:44 PM »
Richard yawned and looked up from his novel, hearing a knock on his door. He put the book back in its case, memorizing the page number, and then went to the door, grinning. He opened the door and led Foxx in with a hearty greeting and an arm around his shoulder, sitting him down in a comfortable chair.

"Foxx. How are you doing? What'd you do over the weekend, eh? Thinking about that Sora, I'll bet... In any case, it's about time to show me you remember how to swing a blade. What's it been... a week now?" Richy ruffled his hair, "You've had your break, buddy. Let's make sure you don't forget the feel of steel in your hands," he chuckled as he led Foxx downstairs to the training room. As Richard fingered the hilt of a longsword, he glanced up at Foxx, "Why are you so obsessed with that Sora, boy? Do you really believe in him?"

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
Foxx looked at Richard and grinned. He looked at him and ran his paw over his ruffled hair.
"Yep." he said "Sora's awesome." he continued with a sparkle in his eyes, following Richie downstairs and picking up the sword he usually used and swinging it slightly some times. He turned to his mentor and friend and grinned "Of course I believe in him." and with that he ran towards Richie.

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »
Philly walks around the Elephant Graveyard examining the the bones and skulls littering the ground.  He sighs from boredom as he waits to hear from the organization.  Sitting down on a rock, Philly decides to take a rest for a while.  His mind keeps wandering back to the day he was brought the dreadful news that his master had been slain by Sora.  Even the thought of Sora's name enraged him as he shook the thoughts out of his head.  He wanted revenge so badly, but he knew he would never get it since Sora had left.

Offline .: ♥ Kiniia ♥ :.

• Pony and Coffee Lover
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • yes yes i would like a coffee pls.
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: White fur and blonde hair with very light cyan
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: Slight and weak
  • Currently: thingken of goign fast... ;~;
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (7 Organization Members Left)
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 10:28:10 PM »
Low, ragged panting emanated from Snowblind's muzzle as he dragged Oblivion through the air, slicing a nobody in half. Jumping backwards he fired an icicle from the tip of Oathkeeper, pinning a soldier to the ground. He watched it writhe in pain before ending it with a quick thrust at it's head, splitting it's helmet in two, before it dissipated into the air.

Slumping down on a Step, Snowy let the Keyblades disappear as he caught his breath and rested. He trained every hour of everyday to be at the same proficiency as Roxas, if not better. He had always felt that he was the weak link in the organisation and so trained to make this no longer true. "I can't succumb to tiredness...that's weak" he thought to himself, spawning another fifty heartless and nobodies as he stood up, making his Blades re-materialise in his hands.

I hope you will remember me, At least say so to comfort me, You say goodbye so easily, Its now or never, It may seem really pitiful, But life became too beautiful, The pain of love unbearable, It's now or never, Gone Forever.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Furry Battle (7 Organization Members Left)
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 01:15:06 AM »
I wandered through the dark, mysterious city, noticing the group of monsters preparing for the town's 394th Annual Halloween Spectacular.I looked over to my right, noticing the flashing orange, white, and black lights dangling from the edge of the roofs of the houses. I looked around some more, past the guillotine, past the green slime fountain, and noticed the gates that led to the graveyard. I started to make my way over there, dodging through the uncoordinated monsters and their awkward dance routine, picking up candy still wrapped in their wrappers, and ate them. I got to the gate and opened it, wincing at the loud screech it made. As I closed the gate behind me I walked over to a gravestone. The ghost dog, Zero, appeared from his grave and followed me to it. "..I don't get it Zero..I just don't get it..." I started to pet him, his cloth feeling very thin,".....All we ever do is talk about Halloween...I mean...I understand it all..seeing as we are residents in a HALLOWEEN TOWN.....but I mean...seriously?..". I stopped rubbing him and put my head in my paws, looking ahead at the curled hill. "...I want to go out...Explore the world...You know?....Meet knew friends.......Learn new things....Not doing the same thing OVER AND OVER again.." I emphasized the last part of that.".If you'd like..Maybe You could-..". Before I could finish, Zero was already back in is grave. It was then that I knew that I was the only one complaining about this. I stood up, took a deep, long sigh, and began back home. It was time to ask my dad...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Hearing someone, the canine stands, growling low in her throat. Her cloak swished softly around her legs, tickling her red ankles. Pulling the hood up, she stood and walked up the steps to the mansion. Growling in annoyance with her tail whipping back and forth under the Organization's standard issue cloaks, she reached up and yanked on the knocker.

"Wake up you worthless bag of bugs!" She snarled.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
As the lone robed figure walks through the Great Ravine (or maybe Gread Divide, hadn't been to Pride Lands in awhile) he came upon a lion fighting off shamans and a few silver rocks in a losing battle, thinking that the orginization had no real intrest in this world...he decided to materialize his six lances and made quick work to dispel the heartless. After the fight ended, he slowly approached the lion, and banished his lances so he could tend to the lion's wounds. All he got for trying to help was a growl and a threatening stance, He must be smelling nothing...I guess that would be a reason to be alarmed. (now changing to first person) I figgured the only way to help was to knock him out, which was easy since the lion had to be on four legs instead of two, leaving the back of the head an even bigger blind spot. while he was unconsious, I healed the wounds, and then carried him off to a large formation of rocks, which seemed like a landmark considering how the sunlight struck it, and put him down as other lionesses showed up. Then, I went off to Radient Garden, just to get some ethers and elixers (Do items exist in this rp?) . After spending about...2,000 munny, I started my stroll through the rediential area, well, more like hopping across rooftops, but I was in a good mood as usual, so the chance of witnesses didn't bother me at all.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:37:47 PM by Chrono-Dragon »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
"Boring!!" Golge slammed his fist into a wall and two dusks fled as fast as they could, "when will we take action, I want to fight!" he roared with frustration, knowing that he could not do anything until it was time.

And so he started wandering the halls, in search of something, anything to break up the monotony of nothingness.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-