The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: you want something done or tweaked? this is the right place ;)  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Kida Howlette

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • To be Great is To be Misunderstood
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: white with grey patches
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Built
heya everyone^^ im doing requests for "tweaked" artwork...if you have something that you want colored or "tweaked" then im the guy to see^^ just send me a picture (furry or other) and just tell me what to do. i'll post some work that i've already done so you can see if you like it or not.

i have photoshop CS2 so really anything you want i can do   :) just send me the picture in either a reply or a PM and i'll try to return the finished product as fast as possible

-thanks a bunch
kida

Post Merge: April 06, 2009, 10:48:50 PM
these are some of the pictures i have done....

(rose with reflection in water)

(this is a picture of my friend kate...what i did was change her eye color, i changed JUST the background, whitened teeth, and fixed up the redness in the face...)

(simple planet explosion)

those are just some of the work i've done...so if your happy with those then just say the word and i'll fix,tweak, remake, color, or just plain create something you desire =]

Post Merge: April 07, 2009, 12:40:48 AM

there you go shado  :D hope you enjoy
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 12:40:49 AM by Kida Howlette »
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh