The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My aunt  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
My aunt
« on: March 20, 2009, 04:08:05 AM »
Okay, so today was probably a highlight of my life......I was over at my great-grandma's house after she came back from the hospital....and my aunt was in town...now...she's my most FAVORITE AUNTIEH IN TEH WHOLE WIDE WORLD!....she is a Deputy Sheriff in Dekalb county in Georgia....Me and her have been closer to eachother than my own MOTHER...I've been with her since I was born, LITERALLY...she has me on her Insurance..so if something happens to her (NOTHING I HOPE!), I inherit $50,000 from her...no one else gets it but me.........THAT'S how close she is with me....she's even CLOSER to me now that I know this, what I'm about to tell you all.........So she brought a friend with her.....she was goo lookin' and all that jazz......but anyway, back to what I was saying earlier..........We were over at my great grandma's house..I was sitting in a seperate room than from everyone else BUT my aunt's friend.....She leaned over to me and motioned to me to come here..so I did.....then she told me how much my aunt talked positively about me..I almost cried at the list of things she told me.....THen she said,'You know she's GAY, right?..."....Now..this is where I nodded like 'Okay'..but I almost broke down......I didn't know what to do.....Maybe I was too happy...or maybe I was scared...idk.......But this is what ticked me off....My aunt's a REEEALLY loving person...she tells me to stop saying 'sorry' when I screw up...NO ONE tells me to do that but her.......now, I LOVE my aunt...from the deepest depths of my heart and soul.....now..she told me something about my 'loving' (PFFFT...BS) grandma....this happened a day ago.....my aunt and her girlfriend were wearing some REALLY good looking clothes......a little TOO good looking for my grandma....so they walk into my grandma's house...then out of NOWHERE my grandma opens her BIG MOUTH and says,'What corner are YOU working on'........I was like...What?...but I didn't know that my grandma ALSO knew she was GAY......so I kept my mouth closed like an IDIOT.....then my Aunt's sister says the EXACT same thing.......Later that night, on our way home, I looked at my aunt who was sitting in the front seat...I swear she almost broke down in tears.....MY eyes teared up quite a bit.....I HATE people talking about her.......***, they're gettin' kind of watery right now........We got there and my aunt and her girlfriend left the house almost INSTANTLY...they went to Applebee's for a dinner for their selves...had a nice time out...well....when they got home, EVERYBODY was asleep but me...I was sitting in the living room by myself, waiting on them to get home....I couldn't wait for them to get home because whenever my aunt was with me she made me feel SOOOO good inside.....she was like my ANGEL.....GOD BLESS THAT WOMAN........Before we went to bed, her girlfriend leaned over to me and whispered to me,' She CRIED tonight'....she said it so sadly......But still, I didn't understand what she was talking about, so I just did the 'Nod' again.............Well....today, she's back down in Atlanta.....I cried after she left.......I didn't want her to go.....OR her girlfriend..........
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:21:37 AM by WingedZephyr, Reason: Foul language »

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
My aunt
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 04:13:49 AM »
That's deep, admittedly. I love strong connections... And I got so many of them, it makes me feel guilty for you. You alright though Jojo?

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
Re: Sexual Orientation
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 04:16:39 AM »
I think so...HOPE so.....but I'm gonna just cry self to sleep tonight...ya know?..just to let it all out......get it off mah chest

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: My aunt
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 04:24:48 AM »
For what it's worth, I'm sorry you all went through that. It's really tough getting that kind of junk from family. It's good that you have your aunt, that you're so close. I'm sure she appreciates your love and support very much.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 04:55:26 AM »
Thanks Zephy......I never knew how fortunate I was until today...... :th_PyongLlora:

Offline Dog Donovan

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 05:04:02 AM »
I consider myself pretty unfortunate. I have so few unfortunate events that I'll likely be shocked and destroyed by my first very serious one.

Offline Noke

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • It's another day older in these exiled years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Gray
  • Height: 5' 4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Skinny but very fluffy
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
im sry to hear tht jojo, i feel terrible cause of all the problems w/ me, but i never realized how different life is depending on how ur family treats u...