The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When Rivers Runs Red  (Read 19816 times)

Offline Aussie Wild Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Though the rains come... I still smile
    • Awards
  • Species: Kyuubi Stone
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6" 5
  • Weight: 189
  • Build: athletic, lithe
Re: When Rivers Runs Red
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2007, 03:57:35 PM »
falling through the portal, Yokumi crashed into a tree
"dammit! Why do they never spawn in a comfortable place!"
hearing a commotion near by, he immediately ran towards the sound.
"what's going on!" he turned around and saw two people fighting
"what the-" jumps to the side to avoid an icicle.
Without light
there is no dark
light can not exist without dark
neutrality is the balance of all things...
it is the way of all...

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2007, 07:17:22 PM »
name:Tribane
species:wolf
hairstyle/color:(<----look at pic)
eyecolor:(look as siggy)
height:4'3"
weight:87lbs.
element:water
background story:as a very young boy he was taught the skill of telekinet energy but didnt know how it was to be used,about 6 years later,a group of humans came and raided his village,thus not knowing wat to do,killing and destroying homes and lives,along with his family,so for about 6 years,he has been fending for himself in the cold,rugged.cruel world

==================================================================================================================

while reclining on a tree stump,he hears comotion, "wat tha---" eyes turn yellow and he jets off into the forest

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2007, 08:36:10 PM »
Name: Sorain
Species: White wolf
Hair Color/Style: black, red highlights. she normally wears it in a ponytial.
Eye Color: aqua/purple.
Height: 6' 5
Weight: 200 lbs.
Element: darkness
Background story: Sorain is an outcast. Rejected by her family and tribe, she ran away to find her place in her world.

Sorain stopped next to a red river and let her tears fall freely, her mother hd called her so many inexpicable names before she ran off. "I F**KING HATE YOU!!"  She screamed, knowing no one was around to hear her.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »
Name: Fyroh Ilqe Gahn
Species: Wolf
Hair Color/Style: Messy, black, long
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 185cm
Weight: 85kg
Element: None
Background story: He is a traveller; constantly looking for answers to his past. He usually sticks around with a small squad of humans who share simalar goals, but has gone off on his own, as usual, and will probably regret it too.

Fyroh approached the river, and sat to take a drink from it... but he paused. The sounds of fighting were in the distance... upstream. He didn't want to be caught in the carnage; he was tired, and his leg hurt. He slowly moved downstream, away from it, and heard crying. He limped towards the source of it, and saw Sorain. Slowly, he approached, and crouched next to her. "Are you alright?" he whispered.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 08:46:10 PM »
Sorain looked at fyroh and shook her head. "No, I don't have a family or a home anymore...I'm all alone..." She sighd and leaned against him tiredly.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 08:47:51 PM »
while running towards fighting he hears running,

so he turns directions and runs toward the two,

"you guys oki?" i said,sitting next to them

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »
Fyroh lifted her face, looking into her eyes. "There, there... I don't either... you'll be fine, don't worry." He stroked her. "I'm a wandering traveller... I pulled out fine. I'm sure you will too." he said, trying to make her feel better.
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 09:15:08 PM »
She smiled once and kissed his cheek shyly. "Thank you." She whispered before looking at the newomer and smiling happily, tiredly. "Just fine. Pleasee sit." She motioned beside her.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »
((dusts off an old character))
Name: Remmiith

Species: Naga:
From the waist up is a almost human appearance, differences being a blueish tinted ‘skin’. He sports a second, slightly smaller pair of functional arms from the waist, and his back is all scaled like the tail, grading into a fine scale that mimics skin at his front. This back is a dark mottled green. Another notable difference in the upper body from humans is the two rows of long black spikes running down either side of his back, starting high on his head as small inch long spikes, and sweep down along his back, becoming meter long ‘wings’ along his back, before reducing down to a foot along the tail. The spikes have deep purple webbing in between them, and the spikes are jointed at the base allowing for fine motor control. He also has no hair, but does sport small ridges of large purple scales that function as eyebrows. Seated under them is a pair of large, dark eyes and pitted cheeks. Another science interest is the fact that the nose seals shut in water, like the cetatians blowholes on earth. Below the torso all humanoid appearances vanish into a serpentine form. The long tail is compressed, allowing for increased speed and maneuverability in water. They can out swim speedboats and torpedoes in the water, but on land they are painstakingly slow in comparison. The scale pattern of the tail portion of his body is a dark mottled green on his back, fading into a lighter green. And the underbelly scales are a deep purple.they have a large number of electricity generating organs, and are capable of large bursts of high voltage electricity when needed. They are also known for actively controlling electricity in their vicinity, though whether this is a mental ability or the manipulation of their electric organs is unknown.

((These organs are made of electrocytes lined up in series. The electrocytes are lined up so the current flows through them and produces an electrical charge. When the eel locates its prey, the brain sends a signal through the nervous system to the electric cells. This opens the ion channel, allowing positively-charged sodium to flow through, reversing the charges momentarily. By doing that it creates electricity, and fires it at its prey. The electric eel generates its characteristic electrical pulse in a manner similar to a battery, in which stacked plates produce an electrical charge. In the electric eel, some 5,000 to 6,000 stacked electroplaques are capable of producing a shock at up to 500 volts and 1 ampere of current (500 watts). he has just shy of 25x that.))

Hair Color/Style: n/a. black spines webbed with purple.

Eye Color: Purple

Height: max height 8’2”; natural height: 5’6”

Body length:  16 feet 8 inches

Weight: 895 lbs

Element: Lightning/electricity.

Background story: The Deep have never really cared for the surface dwellers, but the recent wars have earned their interest, given the amount of warships sinking to their depths. Several of the Deep Dwellers have left the safety of the deep and have come forth to explore the world. They participated in the first war since the humans also began to attack them., In retaliation, they sank hundreds of ships worldwide through electrical fires, navigating ships to reefs, and massive electricity charged storms generated by hordes of them underwater, destroying whole fleets and armadas in one massive move. Rem is a curious dweller of the Deep that seeks to find out what this new war is that has erupted, disrupting their home once more.

He swam upstream in the river slowly, staying below the surface. He Saw several nonhumans on the bank. He thought about ignoring them and continuing further, bit instead he stayed and waited, creeping up to the waters edge, staying submerged along the bed of the river like a crocodile approaching prey might.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
He patted the ground next to him for Tribane to sit down. "Come on. Don't worry. You'll all be safe. I'm armed." He motioned to his sword and shield, and the various kinds of daggers at his belt. "So, friends... we should introduce ourselves. I'm Fyroh, a traveller, searching for my past... I'm reasonably skilled as a fighter. How about you two?"
RP characters:

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 09:22:33 PM »
"oki...im Tribane..Bane for short..." i said, "i can throw things...." lifts up a rock with his mind and launches it into sky

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
"Name's Sorain. I'm thinking we might have aniother around her somewhere...I hear disturbed water..." She smiled to herself. "I'm a homelss fighter. I have a rapier on my nbak and two daggers. What about you?" She asked, looking at tribune and sinking her hand into the water, she sld it back and forth, teasing the fish.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »
"well...i can----" looks at another rock and it lifts up off ground

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
He smiled, his semi-clear amber teeth glittering darkly in the water as he decided he would test this person. He slowly reached out, so his movement was imperceptible in the dark waters, and the quickly snatched Sorain's hand as it went back and forth in the water, giving the hand a quick yank.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »
Sorain didn't even flinch. She looked down and smiled, pulling her hand out gently. "Helo there. Who're you? I've never met a naga before."
Your Worst Nightmare