The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Supposedly the Greater Good  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Supposedly the Greater Good
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2008, 09:32:46 PM »
Tezztor smirked, "it will hae to do, at least theres a smaller chance of people bothering me here" he found a cozy and somewhat clean spot on the floor and pulled off his pack. He shuffled about it for a bit before pulling out a large sleeping bag like cloth and strewing it across the floor before laying on it. From his position he noticed a small rag in the bag amd pulled it out and staring at it. "her favor..." he said softly not expecting anybody to hear him. She had given it to him as a running joke making fun of the traditions of the Wolven knights. It came to hold a sentimental and loving symbol between them. "Look at me now, laying in this hole surrounded by beasts who probably want to kill me. How far have I fallen?" He put the rag back into the pack and rested his head on his arms. "i know so little about you dragoness, I'd hate to close my eyes and reopen them in the halls of my fathers. Should I expect a blade from you?"

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2008, 01:50:53 AM »
"No, nothing from me." She said, her eyes still closed as she meditated further on her quest of chaos. Really, she just hoped for him to fall asleep quickly. She wanted to leave, do something other than rest. Her brain was not tired, and she could not rest. Rest was a waste of time in her eyes, just something keeping her from accomplishing her goal. She knew that she could not have instant gratification, but waiting killed her on the inside, and her impatience made her restless. Ready for a thrill.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2008, 03:29:13 AM »
Tezztor didn't really know what to expect but he shut his eyes and rested. He could feel the vibrations from the next room over as he lay there, it didnt rest well with him as the wooden walls did little to mask the sounds. The walls creaked and across the floor a roach scuttled. He clenched his fist in disdain. "Let the night go swiftly" he thought.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »
After she was sure he was sleeping soundly, her scales rippled to black, making her completely invisible to the naked eye. She snuck out of the room, keeping close to the shadows. A riot in the streets would take too long.. The raptor would wake, and think she had left him for the others in the tavern to take care of him, and not positively. The creature that had been bothering her earlier was the only one to have seen her with the raptor.. And knew that she had brought him in. That was one strike. He had also seen Tezztor and his unusual blade. Strike two. He had understood Tezztor's threat. Strike three. He had to be eliminated. Cloaked by darkness, she made her way to the table where he had been. His stench still lingered in the air. Carefully, she followed it back down the hallway and into the room neighboring hers. He was apparently the one causing the vibrations. She readied her scythe as she burst into the room. The thing was so surprised that he or his company had no time to call out before Rigor silenced them. The vibrations once disturbing the place stopped. Stepping out, she closed the door behind her and slipped into the room to sit her scythe in the corner. It was still fresh with blood. Her scales rippled back to their normal neon state as she stepped back out. Her hunger had built with the excitement of a kill. Celebration was in order for keeping her quota for the night. She had taken four in total, including the two guards.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2008, 08:58:22 PM »
Tezztor fidgeted about as he felt the dark presance sweep past him and sat up abruptly with his demons blade forward as if ready to stab, but then fell back asleep mumbling. ".....They won't get you no..." he said softly in his sleep. He was out like a light and seemed to be peaceful aside from the bad dreams he usually had of that fateful night. He would probably never know what Rigor had done but the lack of vibrations seemed to soothe him a bit as he lay there, now snoring with a hissing exhale.