The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Windy City  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Naim Raine

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hope Distled By Fear
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver, White (Black and Red Hair)
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Skinny and non-muscular but still moderately well built
Windy City
« on: January 19, 2007, 12:35:15 AM »
< Well, i was feeling bored... so here you go, an RP about life in a busy city =3... Im not the best of RPers so please be kind>

*Naim staggars out of his appartment building, practically falling to the pavement. He had not gotten the slightest amount of sleep the previous night. he had spent the hours of the night reserved for sleeping slumped over his laptop. The poem he had been working on for weeks was still incomplete. It was in his mind always... taunting him, not letting him rest for one moment. Three days of sleep didn't help his appearence either. Normally standing 6' 1", he now slumped over, deminishing his size greatly. His silver fur had turned grey and was matted and dirty. Bloodshot eyes and a dry nose were also among the features that didn't do the wolf justice one bit.

Stubbling down the to the corner, Naim pushed open the door of the coffee shop and tripped his way to the counter "Larger... Black..." was all he could bring himself to push out of his muzzle. The Fur behind the counter brought the coffee and Naim payed with haste. Once he had coffee in hand he shuffled over to one of the couches in the shop and plopped down, sipping quietly to himself*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Windy City
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:03:10 AM »
*~Nyx had stopped by the library and picked out a book by Dean Koontz. It was titled The Face. She loved horror and fantasy books, they aided in expanding her vocabulary and imagination. After checking the book out, she shuffled her way to the coffee shop. Although regularly, she would never even consider entering such an establishment (due to loathing the taste of coffee), but she had been told that the place had also sold some heavenly cookies. She walked up to the counter and ordered one; chocolate chip, her favorite; then paid the fur behind the counter. She slid the wax paper back from the warm baked good and adjusted her glasses, taking a bite out of the cookie and sticking her nose in the book she had just obtained.~*

Offline Naim Raine

• Foxy Fox
  • Hope Distled By Fear
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:19:57 AM »
*Totally unaware of his surroundings Naim begins to mumble his poem to himself, even now, in the bustle of the coffee shop the poem ravaged his mind.

" Windy City leave me to rest
  You rip at my fears
  You kill my dreams
  You push and you pull
  'till i bleed from my soul "

After reciting this piece of his poem, Naim dips his muzzle into the hot coffee, silently drinking in his feul for the day*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:41:54 AM »
*~Hearing a poem being recited behind her she turned to see a quite rough looking wolf. A little agrravated by having her reading inturrupted, she poked him in the muzzle with her tail. "Do you mind, sir? I'm trying to read. I can't concentrate on what I'm doing if you're behind me reciting poetry." The dragoness shifted her wings, and stared at him waiting for a reply.~*

Offline Naim Raine

• Foxy Fox
  • Hope Distled By Fear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:53:43 AM »
*Hearing the dragoness's voice Naim snaps out of his trance, "oh dear. I'm so sorry" Feeling embarrassed he dips his nose further into the coffee causes him to pull back and cough. This was just one embarrasment after another. Naim turns away in somewhat shame and closes his eyes. "Damnit! Why am i such an idiot!" he silently thought to himself*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 01:59:54 AM »
*~Giggling to herself she looked at the wolf a bit amused. Nyx slid off the stool and grabbed her book off the counter and plopped beside the wolf. She took a bite off her cookie. "Yummo! You ever try one of these?" She grinned a toothy smile, "What's your name? Mine's Nyx."~*

Offline Naim Raine

• Foxy Fox
  • Hope Distled By Fear
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 02:06:18 AM »
*"I... I'm... N... Na... Naim", he stuttered. No one has ever approached him, Naim had always been in somewhat solitude. "And no, i don't think i've had anything but coffee here..." his voice trailed off into a cough. He quickly covered his muzzle with his arm. "sorry, i'm not in the best shape of my life." Naim looked down into his coffee taking a long drawn sip.*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »
*~"Hmmm." She said observing... "So, Naim, you into any literature or art?" Her eyes brightened as if say 'Yup, that's right! You've just hit the tip of the iceburg, amigo! I love it!'~*

Offline Naim Raine

• Foxy Fox
  • Hope Distled By Fear
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »
*Gulping down the last ounce or two of his coffee so as to better be able to converse with the dragoness. "Um, art.... yes i suppose. As for literature im a big fan. Actually im currently writing as colletive works of my poetry." Naim's face turned bright red and he looked down. He was never too good at talking about his own work.*

Offline BabyDragonFire

• Eager Elephant
  • my new imvu xD
    • My Imvu homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox (summer)
  • Coloring: White [&&] grey tip of tail
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: Agile
  • Build: Slim...
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »
BabyD walks in wearing her favourite blue top which matched her bright blue head band
she walked confidently with her sony laptop rested in her arms.
her long tail swayed as she made her way to order a hot chocolate and a cookie oozing with delicious melted chocolate
after paying the furry behind the counter she smiled sweetly and scowered the room for an empty table..after slumping down on a table *behind Nyx and Naim* she cautiously toke a tiny sip from her hot chocolate and placed her laptop infront of her..
A Lonely kitsune girl
alone in the world finds a shimmering stone
in a remote pond...
its a stone of beauty
she names it ANZEROTH..
the power.. the fury.. the hope
it makes her strong

The fear i hide.. the secret wishes and regrets... you will never no...