The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furgate Command (FGC)  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Furgate Command (FGC)
« on: November 18, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate#Premise ((Brief synopsis of the storyline))
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Technology ((Technology used, including weapons))
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Stargate_Command ((Layout and structure of SG Command, including chain-of-command))
http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/air_force_ranks.asp ((Ranks used in the Stargate Series, US Air Force ranks))
Links courtesy of Vosur.

Profiles for reference by any Furgate teams.

Name: Arke Bowman
Species: Golden retriever (Humans do exist, but they would be on an SG team. Only humans can use Ancient technology other than the gate.)
FG Role: FG-5, technician (10-15 total FG teams, technician, soldier, medic, emissary, anything else that would be practical)
*Rank: Captain (See above for ranks, or just put civilian. Not everyone needs to be a soldier)
Weapons: P-90, USP 40 sidearm (Guns, swords, Goa'uld weapons, whatever, just don't go overboard)

Feel free to add anything else important. 

*Yes, I added this after the RP started.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 03:54:03 PM by Arke »

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
Re: Furgate Command (FGC)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SG-1

Name: Andre Northpaw
Species: Malamute
FG Role: SFOD-D special strike and retreaval team member (FGODD-1) said as "fur God one"
Weapons: UMP and Kimber 1911 .45 auto (also anything under the sun.. or suns depending what world you're on)

I'm Special forces operational detachment delta [SFOD-D] otherwise known as delta force, so i know what i'm doing with fighting <.< It is referred to as, first team Furgate operational detachment delta (FGODD-1) or 'fur god one'

(Is this okay?)

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
Name: Vince Bloodwing
Species: Dragon
FG Role: FG-5, Soldier
Weapons: P-90, Zat'n'ktel (Zat)

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 12:09:20 AM »
Name: Vosur Aekira
Species: White wolf
FG Role: FG-11 (New team) Recon/Experimental, 1st Lieutenant
Equipment: Light-Shield (Tau'Ri or Earth variant of the Go'auld "God Shield", still requires naquadah in the bloodstream, worn on the hands like a pair of fingerless glove-gauntlets), modified sunglasses with night-vision/Near-infrared (NIR)/binocular settings, ACP .45 (26-round clip, two spare clips always worn), Lock-picking kit for Go'auld and Tau'Ri locks, basic medical kit, and a naquadah-infused ninjato.
Clothing/Appearance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/fox71484/SL/finishedhidef.jpg ((Mostly black clothing, Radar Absorptive Material on anything metal))

After encounters with the Go'auld, and successful reverse-engineering of some of the tools used by them, a test subject was about to be put to the test. 1st Lieutenant Vosur Aekira had been infused with naquadah in his bloodstream to be able to use Go'auld hand-devices and Tau'Ri (Earth) variants of those items. His primary purpose in the FGC was set to be a Recon member, but due to his voluntary infusion with the naquadah, his career would also entail possible reconnaissance and retrieval of technologies far advanced than anything seen on Earth. He is the first individual to successfully receive an infusion of naquadah and not suffer from the "madness" from the metal.

But due to one mission's unexpected betrayal by a translator in the FG-11 which cost his team heavy casualties, he lost both legs. It took several months of experimental prosthetics testing before a successful prototype could be produced, making use of the naquadah in his blood-stream as a power source, also having smaller versions of the Asgard thrusters built into the soles for "emergency purposes". He resumed duty in the FGC as a 1st Lieutenant after 3 months of physical therapy from the neural connection to his legs.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 12:28:20 AM by Vosur »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »
name: duo megadues
species: female human in a mech suit
FG role: FG-11 mech operator 2nd Lt. (called in when assaults are possible)
equpiment: 2 "mounted" M249 Squad Automatic Weapons on each arm, shoulder missle launch sites (only 4 before a reload is nessary) tool kit, mecha eyes, heat "vision" and binocuvision. asgard boost thrusters on feet, (drains battery a lot so only in real emergencys, isn't second nature to use them) ammo for arms atored on the insides of arms, under armor. when not in suit a k bar, and a HK G36
appearance: http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/phantomfalcon/gundamheavyarms.jpg  but with only the arm guns and 2 shoulder pods on each arm..

not in suit > http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/phantomfalcon/Yuki_Hellstrom__The_FAA_by_EVOV1-1.jpg
(zoom in)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:29:51 PM by Duo Megadeus »

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
(hey guys, nix me from the RP, say i went back on a call or something, sorry, but i can't be in the RP anymore  omg deepest apologies  :sniffle: please forgive)

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 04:34:50 PM »
^ (*is forgiven*) Don't worry, we'll just have you lost off world or something. That way you can return dramatically if you so choose.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 05:31:59 PM by Arke »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
Don't worry about it. Make sure you get everything in order.