The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furgate FG-1  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: Furgate FG-1
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 01:55:39 AM »
"Glad to see somebody's left. Captain Arke Bowman, FG-5." He glances from the wolf to the mech suit behind him. "Ouch... So who want's to tell me what happened here? Hey, let me get a look at that suit." The Captain tapped his radio. "If anyone finds a naqadah generator, let me know."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 07:22:32 AM »
"We came here to retrieve a Go'auld decoder to possibly tap into their encrypted messages, it all went sour as we found out where the leak in our information was coming from. Our communications technician had willingly given up our plans to Baal's groupies, Zat'ed half the team, and then detonated our temp-base." He opens up a compartment in his right leg, showing what appeared to be a flattened-out crystal orb. "Luckily, we anticipated this and handed over a fake decoder to him before he blew up the place. Right now, he's probably getting a 'snake' placed in the back of his head." He puts the orb back in and closes up that part of his leg. "Our generator was taken out in the explosion, and if not for Lt. Megadeus, I'd probably still be buried under that rubble."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 01:38:45 PM »
duo hobbled along behind her CO, the suit was slowing her down more than helping her, "if not for LT vosur" duo paused to take a breath, her voice muffled from the metal face mask. "i'd probably be dead, sir" she said holding in a laugh because it was true, she almost never kept her head in a fight, she was glad she was serving under someone who did. she finally caught up with vosur and arke. sorley hoping that she could sstop and rest soon, she was too tired to be furious with the betrayer, but if she ever got a hold of him her self, she would personaly rip that snake out of his back, he would die a slow death, and she would have the satisfaction of crunching that slimey parasite in between her metal plated fist. but that plan first required her not to pass out from exaugstion, moving that suit under your own power was nearly impossible for her.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »
Arke nodded, tapping his radio again. "Scratch that. Chaos, see if you can get back to the gate and get us a generator." He paused before adding "and some more weapons." Then he turned his attention to the FG-11 lieutenants and the flattened orb Vosur revealed. "So they finally figured out we can be used as hosts? Not good. How many Jaffa do they have with them, do you think?" The Captain turns to Duo, looking over her damaged suit. "C'mon, let's get you out of that until we can get the generator set up. We don't need you wearing yourself out any more." He draws his pistol, and turns his P-90 to her. "Here, use this."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
duo looked over at her CO. she didn't follow anyone elses orders. she would if vosur acknogelged them, or they were ovbiously a higher rank, but she couldn't tell with this one. also she was a part of vosurs squad, if he thought it was ok to get out she would, if not then so be it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »
"Sir... If there would be a way, I'd rather keep Lt. Megadeus in that armor. Not only will that armor protect her, but one of the mission's directives that we had was to ensure that as little as possible fell into enemies' hands. We have tools in one of the nearby sheds to attach power-jacks from my legs into her armor for temporary powering, but we'll have to have a clear path to the gate if we have to make a dash." He kneels down, adjusting one of his ankles. "As for how many there were, I'd say no less than one thousand. How many there may be now, I'd say about two squads."

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »
The captain re-holsters his pistol and adjusts his grip on the P-90. "As long as the suit doesn't become a problem. Is it just a power issue, or has it been damaged? And how much ammo do you have left?" He turns back to the base, surveying the layout. "We shouldn't have too much trouble repelling an attack if your numbers are right. May as well hold out here for a while, and get things sorted out."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
"sir, i belive i have sustained a bit of damage but nothing that would hinder my perfromance in the field, i just need a bit of power to work sir" duo offered, after checking her internal readings "power is at 3%, ammo is at 60% capacity, armor strength is at 80%." duo said to her CO and arke

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »
Vince had followed Arke to the destroyed shelter, and was now eying the surrounding for any Goa'uld activity. He didn't want to be ambushed so he kept his guard up at all times. He had also listened to the conversation between his CO and the two survivors of FG-11 so far and it seemed that they had been through a bit since they had came.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »
Arke turns and sees Vince, jumping a bit since he had not heard him moving. "Ah! Don't sneak up on me like that!" He shook it off and turned back to what was left of the FG-11 compound. "Secure one of those buildings. A bigger one, with thick walls. And barricade it, if you can."

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 12:30:51 AM »
"You wouldn't mind if I were to get the necessary tools to start charging up the armor? They should be nearby, along with any supplies we have left as we made sure to seperate them all out upon arrival at this point." Vosur pulls out a pen then kneels to start messing around with the ankle that seemed to show the most problems. "I can't professionally fix this busted actuator, but I can temp-fix it until we get back."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 12:36:34 AM »
"may i assist with anything sir" duo asked from the confines of her almost inactive armor, if her memory was correct the base with she and vosur along with some of the higher ranked with them, were quartered in the building about a hundred feet to the left. the equpiment he required might be just inside "sir permission to check out that building" she asked pointing to the building where she thought to have been there quarters. but there could be Go'auld there, so she asked, this was what a CO was for in her eyes to make the decisions she wasn't sure of.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »
"Not at all, do what you need..." He shrugs and turns to the forests around the camp. They were mostly pine woods, with some sort of shrub undergrowth. "It always amazes me how earth-like these planets are... Well, most of them." He seems to drift off for a moment, then shudders and looked to Vosur. "I assume you recon'ed the Goa'uld outpost here. How far is it from the base?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:35 AM »
"I'd recommend not moving if at all possible and opening up at least a facial-vent before setting the armor to a low-power setting. The more power we can put back in to that armor of yours before we attempt to go back through the gate, the better." He did not even look up to her as he had a look of concentration, then his eyes widened as a 'snap' was heard before he pulled out the remnant of the pen and cautiously stood upright, still looking downward. "That should work for now, but those mechanics are going to be pissed at me for putting so much undue stress on these." He looked to the new CO of both teams. "The base is only about 3 miles away, straight magnetic North. It's your call on what we should do next, though my recommendation is that as soon as Lt. Megadeus's armor is at 33 percent, we move out to the gate.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 02:11:47 AM »
The Captain nods, looking to his compass and then to the planets north. "Hmm, north to south solar cycle. Don't see that very often." He smirks, turning back to FG-11. "They'll have the sun in their eyes if they move now, so that should give us the advantage until sunset. Just let me know how much time we're going to need."