The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Furble  (Read 4106 times)

Offline Gin Imanizuki

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Hm? What Is Thruth And What Is A Lie?
    • Awards
  • Species: German Sheppard
  • Coloring: Brown and Tan
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 100 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Furble
« on: November 09, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »
The man looked through the flames of what used to be the guild. Lowering his hero hood he smirked "That was well worth it" he looked to the guild master who now lay at his feet. The guild master grabbed his leg and attempted to stab his leg, drawing his blade his brought his blade through the man's head the crimson stream of the man's blood slowly stained his boots. Bringing his hood up over his head he left the ashes of the guild behind him. He was now going to be wanted by every city in the world but it would seem he could get off scott free since there would be no survivors that he knew of. He made his way into the forest a sick smile on his face.

(See OOC First)
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Furble
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »
The raptor made his way down the streets in a hasty fashion, he had recieved word from the guild that it was under the attack. He was several days off and his seal wouldn't respond. The guild had stood for countless years, why somebody would attack it though could be of many reasons. The guild had started to become greedy, and corrupt, the once virtuous heros of the past replaced by coin mongering villains. He felt like he was truly one of the last good heros amongst them, but even he had done his share of killing.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
ghost listemed around. she was in the woods when she saw the fire, she just got back, seeing how the whole guild was burning to the ground "nooo" she yelled running at the fire, her whole life was in there, all her friends, the head master was like a father, what about all the people trapped inside. she ran through th doors listening for any sign of anyone "HEEEYYYY" she called opening doors listening around, not finding any one in the kitchens "HEEEEYYYY" she called again, her voice getting hoarse from breathing the smoke and calling out. where is the bucket brigade, or anyone else helping the guild "HEEEEYYYY" she called coughing and falling over, a beam was trapping her keeping her stuck agianst the floor, she was strong but not that much, and she couldn't focus enough to use her power to get out of this "HEELLLPPP" she called now her voice fading
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 12:06:10 AM by phantomfalcon »

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »
Arke dives through the crumbling guild, looking for the source of the cries for help. He finally finds her, and slams a fist into the floor. The fire around him simply stops, and he is able to destroy the beam pinning the girl with a handful of well-aimed lightning strikes. "Come on, this place is falling apart!" He leads the way, dousing the fire with ice where necessary and destroying beams as they fall until the smoke gives way to daylight and open air. The hero falls to a knee, his flowing black robes singed and still smoking. "Are you alright?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 10:02:18 PM »
ghost coughed trying to get a breath of fresh air "no, every one is dead" she coughed and cryed, there had been no one that she could find, but mabey she was too late and they were already crushed

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 10:06:58 PM »
The hero drinks a will potion, giving a satisfied sigh at the sudden rush of power. "Not everyone. There were plenty like me, out on assignment. If we can get the cullis gate working again, we can at least contact them..." He turns to the girl, watching the fire rage behind her. "I don't suppose you have had any significant will training, have you? I will need alot of power to spark the gate."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »
"i know some, but i'm not much of a will user, sorry" she sniffled, hearing the fire rage behind her, that place was her life, and now it was well on it's way to beig a pile of ash. "i'll try to help, oh god" she cryed

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »
The mage moved to the girl, comforting her as best he could. "Now now, it's alright. Timber and stone and metal... we can just rebuild. We'll carry on, just like they all would have wanted."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »
ghost cried some more, but realised her training, there was a time to grieve, and what this fur said made sense, with a little more sniffiling, she stood up and wiped her face on her shirt, and turned her head to the fur "how can i help" she said in a still shaky voice

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 10:29:09 PM »
"Stand back. And hold these. Once it happens, count to thirty and then go to the main table." He hands her a half dozen assorted potions before sprinting back into the remains of the guild. After nearly a full minute there was something to the effect of an explosion, but with ice instead of fire. Through the open main gate the hero could be seen lying on the floor.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:56 PM »
ghost ran over to the hero "are you ok"

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 10:37:01 PM »
The hero lay unconscious and partially frozen, leaning back against the center table. The fires had been extinguished, at least in the main chamber, and the ice was rapidly melting. Well, not so much melting as evaporating, leaving little or no water behind as magic ice does. The cullis gate, map table, and stairs were fairly intact, and the ceiling here looked only scorched.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 12:35:21 AM »
There, he had felt it just now, the guild had fallen "So it's finally happened, perhaps i should go see what valuables i can obtain." he said to himself.
picking up his cleaver and his pistol, he headed off towards the guild, sticking to the shadows, as he was a wanted assassin. as he approached the ruins of the guild, he spotted some heroes, "hmmm looks like there are still goody goodies left, he decided to mess with them a bit.
"good day to you there heroes, whats this? the guild seems to be in a bit of disrepair eh? they really need to maintain it better, you know, i once went to this guild, that i did, really just a lovely bunch of people there" looking around he added " i really hope no one was hurt" there was a hint of acidity in his voice.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Gin Imanizuki

• Avid Aardvark
  • Hm? What Is Thruth And What Is A Lie?
    • Awards
  • Species: German Sheppard
  • Coloring: Brown and Tan
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 100 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 12:45:17 AM »
Gin frowned as he turned around sensing that their was survivor's. Lowering his hood he made his way back to the guild still in his hero's cloak so he does still look innocent. Now back at the ruins of the guild he smiled with his eyes squinted "My, my! What has happened here the place is a flame! I wonder did anyone see who did this?" he looked to Arke and smiled "Ah Arke my old childhood training friend hm?' he asked stepping forward and placing a hand on his frozen body muttering a few words as he defrosted "Little chilly out is it?"
There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »
sensing the newcomer, Gizor turned around, he could sense power flowing from him. "I don't recall ever seeing you around pal, but you've gone and interrupted the lovely conversation I was having with them, didn't your parents ever tell you to respect your elders?" he snarled at him.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-