The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Klonoa...on Wii!?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Klonoa...on Wii!?
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:00:50 AM »
Anyone here heard of Klonoa? If, like me, you are a fan, you have no doubt played several of the games. But now...
After more than 5 years in the US and Europe without a Klonoa game...The cult-classic first game, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, is being re-made on the Wii. Yes, read that again. The brillant game that is the pride of collectors throughout the world, the cute 2.5D platformer that reduced thousands both old and young to tears...Is being re-made for the Wii!
Released sometime in 2009 for Japan, dare we hope that the game will leave Japan and finally give the fans another title? Or will this game, like the 3 or 4 others of recent times, be kept in the Land of the Rising Sun?
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Klonoa...on Wii!?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:19:44 AM »
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
Please let it come to America.
:O

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 04:49:03 AM »
Until Flames mentioned it to me I had never heard of it. Shame it sounds like a good game. Hopefully I wont miss it this time around

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 06:17:19 PM »
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.
Please let it come to America.
:O
Heh, I take it that you're a big fan too? Even though I live in the UK, I hope it comes to America too. Hopefully I can import it and mod my Wii to get it running...
Lets also hope that they manage to keep the glistening perfection of the ending intact...the ending that reduces me to tears so easily...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »
I saw bits and pieces of it but never got to see it for sale near me... maybe I'll finally see what the hype's all about?

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:30 AM »
I only played a demo to the first one, but I still love it nontheless... Where did you hear about it? When is it comming out? :D

EDIT: It's comming out on December 4th this year! Hooray!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 12:13:29 AM by ShadoWolf800 »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »
I need money to buy this. :<
Lol.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »
I have other things that I'll buy first, but this is on my top 3! ^^

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 09:39:00 AM »
I'd buy it if I had a Wii. I played some Klonoa game way back and liked it, hoefully I'll be able to play the remake too.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
NYAAA~
I love Klonoa.
So kawaiii. :3
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 01:10:13 PM »
I have other things that I'll buy first, but this is on my top 3! ^^

Well, there are technically A LOT of things I need to get.. But yeah. I agree. This will be in my top three.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 11:00:56 PM »
I wonder how (or if) they will use the movement function of the Wiimote? I hope they don't (Or at least have the option of using the GCN or Classic controler)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »
I wonder how (or if) they will use the movement function of the Wiimote? I hope they don't (Or at least have the option of using the GCN or Classic controler)
Don't worry. The game will be played with the Wiimote on its side, NES-style. Buttons 1 and 2 control Wind Bullet/Jumping and D-pad controls movement.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 02:46:22 PM »
Oh. That's good to know. Too many good games were messed up with the motion sensitivity.

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 06:24:36 AM »
Wow this is great! I always wanted part 1 but could never find it. I don't know if it'll leave asia but we did get dream champ tour so maybe there's hope for it yet. Although I would have loved to have a sequal to klonoa 2.
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill