The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the good the bad and the furry. part 2  (Read 3483 times)

Scyler

Re: the good the bad and the furry. part 2
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »
I walked inside, eyeing the taser carefully. "Put that thing away. You'll hurt yourself..." I took off my sniper rifle and laid it on a nearby table. I took off my coat to reveal my pistol strapped to me.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 09:24:10 PM »
spins taser around finger shoots and hits a target standing in a little homemade fireing range, and holistering the taser "i'm always careful, but thanks for worring" she laughed and smiled taking off years making her look more like her kid like years "want some food while we wait for the others" she asked making some soy food and adding the flavorings, making it taste better than a medium rare steak, and offering it to the eevee

Scyler

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 09:31:28 PM »
"Sure, I haven't eaten in a few days." I taste some of the food and find that it tastes somewhat good. "Not bad for soy..."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
"meh i'm not rich enough for real food" she laughes and wips up another batch and eats that, tuning her comm link ((a gear peice every one in the 6th world has, its like a compouter pda and cell phoce on a device that hooks aroumd your ear and will hook to some opticL devices, like sunglasses or ure cyber eyes, or contacts or regular glasses)) and puting on the urban brawl vid over her comm link "if you want i get the matrix iin here so feel free to check some of this stuff out" she said eating her soy

Scyler

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »
I pulled out my iPhone and put in an earpiece. "This'll work fine. Thanks for the offer, though." I leaned against a table and pulled out my Type-64 silenced pistol. I aimed it at the taget she had shot at earlier.

Offline Manual_automation

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Artwork is © Kalaharifox on DA (I did photo edit)
    • Awards
  • Species: Alaskan malamute
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: ~230lbs
  • Build: Fit
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
I knock on the door softly and slid the first passcode in on a note card then waited for a reply from inside, my rifle and gear case heavy in my arms

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »
uschi turned on the auto guns stationed out side the door, once she saw the first pass code, the fur would have 45 sec. to put in the second pass code before super swiss cheese time "hey i can't let cedar krupps guys find out what this place is, or the gangers or lone star police copr." she wispered pulling out her taser

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
  • Coloring: light to dark grey with black on back and top of head, white underside (and lower head)
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »
I quickly drop the next note card in with the second code on it eyeing the external camera with a "pairinoid much?" look

"Fight fore hope and it is eternal, stop fighting, and it was never there." ^Happy to meet ya'^
~Andrew H.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2008, 07:45:12 PM »
uschi breathed a sigh of relief when the camera saw ander and him only, she turned off the guns and unlocked the door opening it up, and puting her taser down "hey andre long time no see" she said smiling, she has been on edge ever sense a human turned her into lone star she had to leave town for a few days, and with the counter strike so close she didn't want to have to leave yet "did you get word of any one else comming"

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »
I look at her as i walk in and set my gear down "i'm not aware of any others, but you should always keep hope up right?" I walk over to my mate and give him a hug "glad you're here love, wouldn't want this to happen without you" then i look back to uschi in a sarious way "so... what's the plann?"

~Andrew H.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »
"i was thinking to distract cedar krupp some how, in the complex where thhey are keeping the furs and while every one is distracted one team breakes out the furs, while another team attackes another complex where a lot of tests are done, some to 'cure' the furry and some other tests that involve furrys, and we blow that place off the map, then we leave"' she said "thats why i wanted some others here before we attack, so we can decide the finer details, like the ones that involve maps and guard details and such" uschi said walking and wiping up some tofu "you want some, we can't do much till others come" she said offering the food to her busy friend

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »
I take the food and munch on some as i take my rifle out and assemble it "so we will need some explosives for this then..." I reach into my pack and hand uschi a card with a number on it "this is a number to a fur with some... skill... in that area, they're trustworthy and good at what they do, call them if you need some fireworks.

(this would be a good place for someone to join?)

~Andrew H.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »
The mutt went through the well rehearsed motions of lobbing a flash-bang grenade through the window, and slipping through the room while the humans were disoriented. A maintenance hatch in the hallway stood open and the mutt quickly found himself in the air ducts. Cliche, but quite effective. If his schematics were right, he would be over the lab area in no time at all. His P90 had a full fifty rounds, and once his business was done he thought he might take out a few of Krupps guards.