The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A World of Worlds Within Worlds (WWWW)  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
A World of Worlds Within Worlds (WWWW)
« on: September 21, 2008, 05:32:05 AM »
This topic is a little new thing that kinda just popped into my head.  I hope people enjoy it.  It's like a mix of TRON with furries, but you're still your fursona, regardless of the time period, your powers, or who/what your backstory is.  As you move through the story, it's like moving through levels of a video game.  It seems as though furs are being plucked from the all periods and places on the fabric of time to join a little game!  Time periods change, as well as the backgrounds of each level, boss, and characters.  Anybody is welcome to join at any moment.  There aren't any exp. points to gain, hp to lose, mp to use, but there are some items you can pick up and use if you find them useful and stuff.  GO!

Sen opened his eyes slowly, awakening in the middle of a city, streetlights bright overhead.  "Oh flaming bag of dog doo... This can't be good... I was just at the Inn... (http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=1567.29025)  What happened!?"  He jumped up, running over to the nearest passer-by, tapping them on the shoulder.  "Excuse me..."  His tone was nervous and agitated, his paws shaking a little bit.  The man continued walking, almost as though he didn't even notice the tap on the shoulder.  "Sir, I need your help!"  He grabbed the man's shoulder, turning him around.

Sen gasped, his ears going back on his head, stumbling backwards.  The man had no face!  Sen turned and ran, seeing a police officer on a street corner 2 blocks away.  He called to him, his voice racked with worry.  "Help! Police!"  The police man saw him, and waved instead.  Sen quickly approached the police man, this person having a face.  "Sir?  I need to know where I am.  What year is it?  What is this place?!"  In response to his questioning, the police man replied "Hi! I'm Officer Frank.  I'll be helping you through this tutorial.  What is it that you might need?"

Sen paused, thinking hard.  The world around him seemed to stop as he thought, cars stopping in the middle of the road, people freezing mid-step.  "Oh god no... What did I do?!"  With the shout, text appeared in front of his eyes.  [Greetings, User_1973.  You have stumbled into my virtual domain.  Make yourself at home.  I'd like to think this as the most realistic MMORPG ever made.  If you're lucky, I might make you a MOD if more people join.  Until then, explore around and get familiar with all the different places you see.  I hope you like playing my game!]  "Wait!  Where am -"  The text vanished, the "virtual" world around him returning to normal again.  "My god... What have I gotten myself into...?"

Sen wandered for a few more blocks, but then stopped, sitting down on a bench.  The moon was high up in the sky, but the moonlight was drowned out by other lights of the city night.  He delved deep back into his mind, the world pausing around him again.  "Thank god... peace and silence... Maybe I'll get an idea as to what I'm to do here..."  A list of text appeared in front of him:  Continue Game, Objectives, Options, Controls, Stats.

Sen slowly lifted his paw, pointing at the Stats line of text.  The text blinked green, and more text entered.  [Please Enter Your Info, User_1973]

Name: Sen
Species:  Arctic Wolf
Height:  6'2"
Weight:  170 lbs.
Coloring:  I'm all white, including my wings (but they change color depending on my mood).
Clothing:  White cargo pants with a purple dragon around the right ankle.
Abilities:  Creating Crystal, Healing, Entering Others' Minds, Astral-projection, Kendo-Mastery, Mastery of Almost All Fighting Types.
Weapon(s):  A holy katana strapped between my wings that has the ability to cut through anything and is impervious to breakage, fire, electricity, magnetism, magic, etc.,  Anything I can make out of crystal.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:19:51 AM by Sen|LL »

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
Re: A World of Worlds Within Worlds (WWWW)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 05:56:59 AM »
Heh..I love the movie TRON...I might join..i'll post my info later if I decide to join..

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
  • Species: My main form is a Vampirific Midgit Chipmunk (Ya'll should know this by know), but i do frequent a lot of other skins.
  • Coloring: CBF doing this atm...
  • Height: 5"6 RL and about 6-7 inches when I'm Chipmunk
  • Weight: Chipmunk: 2-3kgs, ish. Real: 50kgs.
  • Build: Fit and flexible.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 06:19:32 AM »
A young Pumapard - barely out of cubhood - in biker shorts and dirty white tank top, with a star shaped mark around her eye and blood red hair reaching all the way down her back stalks through an alley late at night in the city of 'Worlds Within Worlds'. She meeps with joy as she comes across what she thinks is another drunk user, she walks over. Her hair falls carelessly about her face as she bends down to see if the unconscious user has any Gil (the currency of the game) on them. As she studies the features of the user she recognizes him as user_0001, the very first player of 'Worlds Within Worlds'. She reaches for his wrist to check his pulse, she finds none.. Confused and shocked the Pumapard runs off up the alley towards the high street, as she steps into the bright lights of the huge city she bangs into a large white wolf user. "oh, my, I'm terribly sorry." *puts paw out to be shaken* "I'm user_1711, who are you? You look like you are new to this place I can see it in your eyes." User_1711 laughs inwardly. "You do get used to this place after a while, though beware it likes to change location, time and worlds frequently! If you want I can show you about the city?"

User Information

Name: Mischin/Nacho/Muffin
Species:  Pumapard
Height:  5"5
Weight:  50kgs
Coloring:  Sandy coloured, with darker sandy coloured spots along the back and tail. Blood red hair all the way down back.
Clothing:  Biker shorts and a dirty white tank top.
Abilities:  -to be decided-
Weapon(s):  Small tarnished rapier, claws, speed, agility, cunning and anything that is to my availability at the moment that I'm fighting at.
If you don't like me, then thats tough learn to live with it!!!

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 06:27:27 AM »
Sen stumbled a little bit at the sudden impact on his back, then blinked, feeling his fur stand up on the back of his neck.  'I can feel that... I hope that you can't feel pain or anything bad...'  "I'm not a 'User' as thought... I'm Sen...  I'm not sure how I got here, but since I'm here, I might as well make a new friend..."  He gently took her paw, shaking it slowly.  "Nice to meet you.  I'd rather not call you User_1711... It seems quite impersonal... What's your actual name?  And why were you running from the alley?"

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
  • Species: My main form is a Vampirific Midgit Chipmunk (Ya'll should know this by know), but i do frequent a lot of other skins.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 06:40:17 AM »
"*I* happen to know how you have come to be here, the game itself randomly chooses users randomly from their homeworlds and takes them here. The only way to get back to your own world is to complete all the levels, no one has ever achieved this though!" User_1711 recoils at the sudden contact with Sen. "I thought I could take touching another being properly now." She thought to herself. "My, my, my name before I was so crudely transported here was Mischin, but most of my mates called me Nacho." Nacho sighs then goes on to explain why she came running out of the alleyway. "I was running because just down there where it starts to get really dark, User_0001 was next to the garbage, DEAD!"

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 06:52:24 AM »
Sen furrowed his brow, taking a step back, his muzzle opening a little bit.  "D... DEAD?!  How is that even possible in this world!?  This is nothing but virtual reality!  None of this is real!  I need to see this for myself..."  Sen walked past Nacho, his wings flashing gray and white, lighting the dark alley.  As he approached the body, he felt his blood run cold, the feel of death thick in the air.  "Well... This feels familiar when entering an ancient crypt where death strangles the essence of those that live...  I need to further investigate..."  Sen looked back at Nacho.  "It's not dark back here anymore... You coming...?"

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 07:33:32 AM »
"You have to remember it's the most realistic game in the universe though!! So if they kill your user you might as well really be dead." Nacho reluctantly begins to follow Sen back into the alleyway, then stops at the entrance. "I, I, I can't do it. We could be prosecuted and sent to 'Jail' if we are proven guilty of murdering him, if that happens the creator of 'Worlds Within Worlds' suspends our user in limbo. Where we are neither in this world or our own! Who knows how long we would be kept in limbo." Nacho begins to shake at the thought of being sent to limbo, then she curls into a ball and begins to mutter, "No, no, no , NO I WON'T DO IT!!" She then begins to thrash about as if in a seizure....

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »
Nacho's words rang through Sen's head.  'If they kill your user, you might as well really be dead...'  "Nacho..." Sen called out softly, kneeling down in front of her, taking her paws in his own.  "Nacho! Listen to me!  I think I have an idea!  He may be dead in the virtual world with no way to get out, but that means that his living conscious is still existing and stuck on this plane of virtual reality.  I have the power to enter people's mind, so maybe I can find him...  Just give me a second, and guard my body..."

Sen sat down in front of User_0001's motionless avatar/body, crossing his legs and leaning forward a little bit.  He closed his eyes for a second, taking a slow, deep breath, letting it out through his nose.  After all the air left his lungs, he gasped, his eyes snapping open.  His eyes were glowing pure white, his mind departed from his body, entered inside the mind of User_0001.  <I hope to god he's able to be found...>

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
Nacho breaths become much more controlled and shallower as she hears her name being called out. "I...I...I'm sorry I just can't bare the thought of limbo." Nacho wanders across to where Sen is now seated infront of user_0001, then is startled backwards as all she sees of his eyes are white, gleaming white! Sen had a very vacant look upon his face but nevertheless Nacho sat next to him making sure no-one/nothing disturbed his out-of-body experience..
Her hair falls over her face again, as she begins to drift off to sleep. It has been two hours since Sen first went into his trance...

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »
"Console command, end script tutorial.exe and return to main menu!" He shouted the command at absolutely nothing. "Override not permitted by this user. Console command negated." "Alright then computer, let's try this. Console command, help." [--> Scanning user_1297... Console 'help' information and console commands have been linked to 'item_Pipboy3000' for your convenience. Ending menu session] With that, time returned to its normal flow around the now very frustrated Golden Retriever. "Hey, you can't... aww yiff, begin menu session!" His Pipboy, a personal wrist computer from his world, flashed red and beeped twice. He looked down at the bulky metal device and shrugged. "Well, so much for that..."

He had been here for a total of seven or so hours now, and was acclimating to this new environment quite well thanks to his previous role as a computer technician. This system was infinitely more advanced, but the basic principles remained the same. "So much for Vault-Tec..." He wanders down the street, tapping his Pipboys screen every now and then as he sorts through pages of information. Unknowingly he wanders into the alley with Sen and Nacho, running straight into the girl and falling backwards. "Oof! Hey, watch where you're going you... you... You're not a construct, are you? You're real."

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 09:18:45 AM »
Nacho wakes up suddenly and whips around as she is banged into by the Golden Retriever, brushing her hair out of her face she looks the Dog up and down. Seeing that he isn't one of the automated police bots, she stands up far more relaxed. "Of course I'm real!" she growls, recoiling slightly. "Who are you?? If you know whats good for you, you'll scat far away from here." She barks. Nacho's eyes flicker to behind her as she trys to cover up the unconscious Sen and dead User_0001. Nacho produces a lol growl in her throat which steadily becomes louder, trying to scare away this new user. But to no avail as it peters out into nothing. Under her breath she mutters. "Argh, why can't I produce a growl!" Nacho turns around, hair swishing out behind her and returns to watching over Sen and user_0001

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:06 PM »
The Golden peeks around Nacho to see the unconscious and dead bodies behind her. "Hmm... Interesting..." He taps a few commands into his wrist computer and stares at the glowing green screen for a few moments, not the least bit jarred by the attempt to scare him off. "User 1711? Hmm, user numbers must be generated by time of log-in then. Almost like session markers. And this must be... 1973 and one." He takes another glance at the two, gesturing vaguely at the two for himself. "Console command, display stats of users 1973 and 0001... Well that's odd..."
-->User_1973...
Health - - - 100%
Energy - - - 76%
Stamina - - - 100%

-->User_0001
Health - - - 0%
Energy - - - 24%
Stamina - - - 0%

Offline Nachos

• Vibrating Furby
  • Cha, bleh.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »
Nacho steps up behind the Retriever, peers over his shoulder at his, what she seems to think is some kind of computer. "Errrrrr, whats that??"

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »
The goldie smiles and tilts his wrist slightly. "Right, you've probably never seen one of these. Where I come from it's called a Pipboy 3000, but I never really liked that name. Anyway, this thing will tell you anything you could possibly want to know about its wearer or your surroundings, and it looks like it'll do a lot more in here." He glances back to '1973' and '0001', examining them curiously. "What is he doing...?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »
((yooo can i joinn in))