The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Poll

Is this thread cool?

Yes
4 (66.7%)
No
0 (0%)
50/50
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Street racing  (Read 33364 times)

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
Street racing
« on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »
It's a rp where you can race, show off your car, bet cash or pinkslip. You can form you're own crew as well. There are different groups of species thaty can mix a little bit. Your car can be a tuner, muscle, or exotic.

this is how it starts

It's the dead of night and a bunch of cars roll into an empty parking lot, modified cars of every kind and line up parallel to each other, the drivers open their hoods to show off their engines, music is blaring and species of every kind are hanging around with hot girls and being showoffs about their cars. In the distance the roar of engines starts to get louder as they get closer, the cars roll up into the parking lot, the lead car, a 1972 Chevelle 454 rolls up and stops in the center of the group, heavy metal blaring through his car's stereo, the door swings open and a fox steps out, the fox was famous around here, it was Wolfgang, he was ran with muscle cars. He backed up into a free space and opened his hood, showing off his massive V8 engine, he was wearing a black shirt, black jeans, black leather boots, and a pair of silver tinted sunglasses. He wondered if any had the guts to race him.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: Street racing
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:08 PM »
A sleek black 2010 Chevy Volt purred to a stop beside Wolfgang's 454. The dark angel wolf behind the wheel revved the engine and opened the hood, climbing out gracefully to check her engine and clean some of the parts. Pulling a flashlight from her pocket, she checked the engine and leaned against the car, blowing her chestnut hair out of her face. Dressed in tight blue jeans, High tops, a flattering tank top, and a choker, the wolf caused a few boys to stare and whistle. Ignoring them, she strolled over to Wolfgang, putting her paw out politely.

"The name's Alex. Nice car you got there. How fast's she go?" She asked, green eyes glittering behind her dark tinted sunglasses.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »
"Thanks, she's a '72 chevelle, last time she topped out at 180mph, without nitrous. You got a nice car too. Just call me Wolfgang." said Wolfgang. He pulled a flashlight out of his pocket and shined it in Alex's car. "How fast does yours go?" he asked.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »
She smirked and winked. "Why don't we find out, hm?" She asked, voice gruff; making her sound masculine. "She tops about 190 when I push her hard enoguh but she's a sweetheart. Nothing but a purring pussycat." She replied, stroking the hood. Removing her sunglasses, Alex let her eyes wander over the other cars. "It's a little of a disappointment that no one ever wants to race anymore. I only come to race and win the prizes." She cooed, winking again.

The engine roared to life and she swung her head to the passenger seat, raising a brow. A tall, pale human hopped out, grinning stupidly. "Nice job, Limark." She snorted, tossing the flashlight at him.

"Won't you introduce me to your little friend?" The vampire sneered, baring his teeth venomously at Wolfgang.

"Sure, when you help me clean the car." She replied with a flick of her tail. "This is Limark, my retarded cousin. Limark, this is wolfgang. Now clean that scuff mark off my car or I'll beat your **s." She growled, lips rippling.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »
"You're on, lets race." said Wolfgang as he took off his sunglasses, revieling his silver eyes. "I like her style." Wolfgang muttered top himself. He started his engine and it roared to life.

"Hey you want me to deal with her." said his right hand man, Sergei.

"No, I like her style, why don't you try to win your own car and get rid of that heap of junk you call a mustang." Said Wolfgang.

"How much money you wanna bet." he said as he pulls out a wad of cash and smiling.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 11:09:12 PM »
"hey wolfy" ghost said comming over  to her friend "and no i'm not here to race," she said to her friend "i'm still a mechanic, ya need some nos like the last time, ahh just in time for the race cool knowing sergel he bet, i call that bet now"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »
"I got the nos bottles refilled before I left home, I'm good, but after the race I will need the bottles refilled." said Wolfgang.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 11:24:15 PM »
"kay regular cost, a race but not betting, just like last time wolfy" ghost said smirking att her friend, then walking to a white line across the ground "1st one to cross the other white line 2 miles away wins, get to the mark now wolfy and alex the race is about to start"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:23 PM »
Wolfgang revved his 454 V8 engine and looked from his eyebrows.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 12:44:11 AM »
Alex slid along the car and slithered into the driver's side. "Clean later, go flirt. I'll be back with thee prize money later." Alex growled, shooing her cousin. After he'd back away, she let the car slid into place and looked back at Wolfgang, brow raised. "You comin?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 12:50:59 AM »
"READY SET..... GO!!!!" ghost screams droping her arms

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »
Wolfgang slammed on the gas and shot out of the starting line. He looked in the rear view and saw Alex behind him.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »
Alex revved the engine and sped off, tires squealing then quieting to rumble down the road. Her coat gleamed in the flowing moonlight as she stopped easily on the other side, chuckling. "That was far too simple. How do you rate her? Fast? Slow?"
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »
"I rate her fast, you got quite a car." said Wolfgang as he hopped out of his car. "So, how much did we bet?" asked Wolfgang

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 05:12:39 PM »
Alex smiled, flicking her tail. "I don't bet money honey. I bet better." She winked and got out, pulling a switch on the inside that opened the trunk.

Walking around, she rummaged through some of the bottles and boxes to whip out a rag and some Shine-All. Wrapping the rag to the end of her tail, Alex spread some of the greenish liquid on the passenger door and began cleaning the scuff mark off the car with her tail, vigorously scrubbing to keep the car shining. Her eyes did a once-over of the car to inventory any other damages/marks on her paint.

"Good grief, Alex! You obsess over that car too much! You're almost as bad as that stalker boy of yours." Limark called, walking up with a girl on each arm.

Alex ignored him and continued to shine her car, unwrapping the rag after the passenger door was sudsy. She looked around and went back to the trunk to pull out another rag and a bottle of water. Squirting the side, she gently dried the spot and smiled at the mirror-like shine. Tail tip twitching, Alex laid out on the ground and scooted under the car, inspecting the undercarriage for any problems. A clinking noise made her scowl and scuttle out. Glaring venomously at her cousin, she blew her hair out of her face.

"Yea?"

"Stop inventorying and go mingle cousin. There's a couple guys checking you out over there." He jerked his head to his left, smirking.

Alex flipped him off and slid back under the car, paws catching the pipeline to drag her under further so that only her High Tops were visible. She tapped on a couple of the parts in a complicated pattern and made a satisfied sound. Pulling herself out the other side, she wiped her clothes off and smiled at Wolfgang.

"Sorry, I'm paranoid about her. She's my first car and I got her from a friend for my birthday a couple months ago. She's my baby." She murmured, ruffling the fur on her tail and matting it down again; nervous.
Your Worst Nightmare