The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
« on: September 01, 2008, 06:32:23 AM »
 Anyone played it or the demo?  the demo was awesome...I loved the fact you can  force grab strorm troopers and rebels the nthrow them. or the fact that almost anything is destructable...

In the demo you play as Darth Vader's secret apprentice...and then you have to take out everybody on a ship stormtroopers and rebels..to kill some jedi master i think >_<

from the demo..i think I 'might buy it.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »
im not a terribly huge fan of star wars but the demo was fun, tossing items and bowling people over. using your powrs to overcome rebels and imperials alike, Tie Fighters and finishing it up by cutting one of those imperial two legged walker things in half. One thing I like it how when you grabbed a soldier with the force they would try to cling onto things for dear life. It was amusing.

That said I didnt like the camera too much and the force throw took some getting used to. In the end it was a fun game but I think Ill probably rent it first

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
ah, the force unleashed, a unique twist on the starwars storyline.. i definitely plan on buying, i had tons of fun with the demo.

Offline Mr. Meerkat

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Meerkat World
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Meerkat
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Build: Mascular
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »
I have played it on demo and dam was i amazed about the graphics and all that it was so awesome, getting it when it comes out on the 360
Respect The Elders.
Teach The Young.
Cooperate With The Family.
Play When You Can.
Work When You Should.
Rest In Between.
Share Your Affection.
Voice Your Feelings.
Leave Your Mark.