The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: the good the bad and the furry  (Read 6454 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
the good the bad and the furry
« on: August 28, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »
ok the year is 2071 the 6th world is dangerous. cedar krupp is taking metahumans who are stranger than normal they call them selves furries they are part animal and half human, and is dissecting them to try to figure out what makes them tic. ares thinks the furries deserve equal rights but really don't care about them, ares just wants to use this as an excuse to take down cedar krupp (one of the worse known corps. the one that dissected the technomancers). we are among the furries who were taken by cedar krupp, (edit) or you can be part of the rescue force that meets us later in the story. please give background info. anything else you want to add feel free. please specify if you are in the holding cells or going to help us from the out side

name:phantom falcon, called ghost
background story:average shadow runner (ovbiously not a face) got by with team.
skills/powers/weapons(will be in storage at start of story if in prisn):can turn into a full falcon form, can fly with both forms, pyrotechnises, a sword 7 ft lone 8 in wide and can create armor and weapons.

"uggg where am i" ghost said as she came to standing up in her cold cell "hello is any one there?" she shouted into the holding compartment where her cell was.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 08:44:52 PM by phantomfalcon »

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Re: the good the bad and the furry
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
name:Midnight blue-Blue for short
background story: unknown for now
skills/powers/weapons: karate-Telekinetic/water bender-shapeshifter

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »
name:Paul Briard
background story: run away at seventeen, hiding out at friends homes.
skills/powers/weapons: juj-jitsu, telekenetic, two punching daggers and a .357 with a dot reticle scope.
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 12:47:25 AM »
Name: Arke
Background: Kidnapped by Krupp (holding cells)
Skills/Weapons/Powers: Pyrokenesis, expert hacker (unarmed)

The coyote groaned, rolling over in his cell at the sound of a girls voice. "Wha? Who's there?" His speech was slurred and he could not seem to focus, most likely thanks to whatever had been in the dart he had been hit with.

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »
Name: Wolfgang bloodfang
Background: Notorious Bounty Hunter
Skills/Weapons/Powers: Part time hacker, Remington 990 shotgun, .44 magnum, Katana. No powers

He rode down the road on his Harley Davidson Scorpion with the wind whipping through his long black hair, katana on his back, shotgun in the holster on his bike and .44 magnum in hid chest holster. He was looking for his latest bounty, a wolf by the name of blackfang. If he brought him back alive he would get $100,000, if he brought him back dead he would get $50,000. He scanned the sidewalks and alleys for him. He stopped at a red light and looked down an alley and spotted a wolf that matched the description of Blackfang. His eyes widened and he jumped of his bike while grabbing his shotgun and gave chase after Blackfang. He tried everything to get Wolfgang off his traiil. Blackfang climbed over a fence with barbed wire on top of it, cutting himself in the process, Wolfgang smiled and he ran up the side of the wall and jumped on top of Blackfang. He put his shotgun to Blackfang's head. "Miss me" he said as he handcuffed him and dragged him to the wall and call in the extraction helicopter. HE kept his shotgun aimed at blackfang as he heard the helicopter overhead, an agent lowered and landed in front of Wolfgang. "Your payment Mr.Bloodfang.' said the agent as he handed him a briefcase and took Blackfang. He rose up to the helicopter with Blackfang and it flew away. Wolfgang made his way back to his Harley and put his Shotgun back in the holster and drove off back to his apartment.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »
"dude are you ok, who are you" ghost asked joyed by the fact that she wouldn't have to do the brake out her self.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 02:38:53 PM »
she looked around the cage....confused for the moment on her where about, a bub shone brihtly above her and she wanted desperately to rip it out. voies floated in her thoughts from far away but soon enough the fuzzinees cleared and she let out a low breath. siting up she looked around and saw that she was in a small cage with loads of other furries around her. so thats what thoose people had done...uh oh

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 07:39:58 PM »
The coyote shakes his head, trying to focus. "Yeah... Yeah, I think so." He stands up, wobbling a little. "I'm Arke... Where are we?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »
"on earth, in a porly secured prison" ghost answered and it was true sence cedar krupp wanted to dissect us and study us to understand more about us. and how to replicate the change in our DNA. they had to take us to a proper lab to conduct the expirments, "we get stuck in a temp holding cell till they decide what to do first" she stated "witch means we should be able to get out and escape easier sence we had gear when they took us we should be able to get it back, and with luck we can get back to normal life" then added slyly "but first i think i'll strike a blow to ceadr krupp. when we get out."

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 10:21:29 AM »
"ooOh...can i help...please" she mumbled to whoever may have said that, the place was still a bit hard to look into, no matter how hard she tried the white light wouldn`t go away

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »
"hello i'm ghost, ok if no other furrys are here lets start on our escape plan" ghost said giving others a chance to join in. ghost wanted out "ok who has any idea how to get out, as far as i can tell the guards only come around at meal times, they look like regular corps. security and the cells look like they can be broken with some luck. arke what are your skills, i can weild fire, and i know about metal propertys." she offered

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 08:47:10 PM »
Paul Floats above the city, concentrationg on keeping the air below him a floating platform and the peopls minds ignorant to his presence. "This is getting boring, just people watching."
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »
she sniggered "i have propetries to do with exploding and moving opbjects so...." BOOM! her cage flew open and she skipped out then realised she still couldnt see well and felt a cloth around her eyes "oh" she pulled it of and looked around and saw she had actually blown open a box..."whoopsi"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 06:48:35 PM »
Wolfgang was riding home on his Harley Davidson when he got a call on his comlink. "Mr. Bloodfang you are wanted at headquarters ASAP." said his employer. He sighed and turned around back to headquarters. He arrived at headquarters a few minutes later and made his way into the confurance room. "Mr. bloodfang my employers need you to do something." said his employer. "What?" asked Wolfgang. "You heard of Cedar Krupp?" asked his employer. "No I haven't." said Wolfgang. "Cedar Krupp is kidnapping Furs and performing experiments to find out what makes furs like you tic." said his employer. "So what do you want me to do?" asked Wolfgang. "We need you to resue them as soon as possible, you will be paid handsomely." said his employer. Wolfgang accepts them contract and leaves the building and rides home to his apartment.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Name: Yasashii Urufu
Background: Clasified
Skills/Weapons/Powers: Expert hacker/lock pick, demolitions expert, .50 tactical sniper rifle, 3 inch long dagger, mechanicle/electrical lock pick set, home made explosives, global comunion with canidae

I wonder who else I can find to help me with my so called 'suicide' mission.  That last group was a bunch of cowards.  GRAAAAGH it makes me so mad when they just hide in fear and don't even try to rescue their own. Yasashii thinks as he silently pads toward Cedar Krupps base of opperations to see what intel he can gain on it as well as see if their is any oppening to get a few of his 'lab rats' out of the base

Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove