The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you want)  (Read 18114 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
Re: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you w
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »
"and it should, absloute power, with out weakness is unfair" ghost said forming a sheild bubble for olfy to sit on "after i got out of this form i'm going to sleep and won't wake up for a while" she laughed "what a way to spend halloween"

Wulf064

*Wulf laughed* I could take anyone of you out if I wanted too *His voice sounded cold and distant the flesh began to fall off his bones as a giant scythe came out of the ground. *His eyes fell out of there socket and where replaced with the red glow of his soul* You Dare chalange me im my full power? *Wulf grabed the scythe and looked at the old man* "Dim witted vampire I am a REAPER" *Wulf walked through the field of energy* "You didnt Heed my 1stwarning do you dare challnge one who carries souls to the afterlife? Iam death itslef! Your imortality will be void! I give you one last wrning LEAVE MY SIGHT!" *The scythe began to grow dark and cold like the void of death*

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you w
« Reply #317 on: September 30, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »
"shiz" ghost said laughing "we don't need costumes we are scary as it is ha" ghost laughed switching back to dark ghost, flying up ready to dark bomb this vamp, "and wul think how sad youd be if you killed us" ghost said still laughing "abslout power can't save ou from consequences"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2008, 07:44:43 PM »
Wolfgang smiled evily and converted into his demon form. His jumpsuit started to bulge in the back and a pair of bat wings burst out, his eyes turned completely black, pentagrams formed on his palms, everytime he took a step he left black flames burning where he stepped, his hair turned blood red and his fur turned black. He was at his full power. The pentagrams on his palms glowed.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »
"ha laa this dark power" ghost laughs, in this form she could see with her eyes or ears "on tthe dead of halloween, in the middle of the night" ghost laughed at the irony of it

Wulf064

« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »
"shiz" ghost said laughing "we don't need costumes we are scary as it is ha" ghost laughed switching back to dark ghost, flying up ready to dark bomb this vamp, "and wul think how sad youd be if you killed us" ghost said still laughing "abslout power can't save ou from consequences"
There is more to the story phantom. The Old Man is Violating one of the laws of the Dead I did not want to show this form to Mortom. But after last time... I have only one weakness and it isnt death *Wulf growled in laughter his voice seemed to come from nowhere* Mortem fond me near dead or so she believed and she saved me or so she thought but there is more to it more to the grand scheme of things I was assigned to be her guardian and to watch her untill her time was to become a reaper also. But the old man found out some how he knows of her power growing he will drain it all! But she cares for him and this is the only reason I let him live. I am forced to show my hand."

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »
Walks through the field of energy. "Thy demon shall be damned." he said in a demonic tone.

Wulf064

"Do not touch me or your energy shall be consumed for only a reaper can touch a reaper" And the story dosnt end there, Mortom is next inline to become a Reaper but she is not ready yet, and I have spent much time with her and come to think of her as my family I am but doomed to live without one for my Wolf figure was my past lifes visage the one before I became a Reaper. *Sighs* I hope in time she will be able to forgive me for it, for it was necissary. If I was to run around as a reaper the chaos on the living would cause insanity."

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2008, 08:05:19 PM »
"hey did you have any idea what he just said" to wolfy she said this forming firey dark orbs on her hands ready to throw, she can defeat any creature of the dark with enough light and she could help with the lack of light

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »
Wolfgang spawned a ball of black fire and looked at the vampire with his evil black eyes. "The only thing I did understand is that if I come in contact with Wulf I can lose my Demon form for good, right." he said to phantom, looking at Wulf. His voice was demonic.

Wulf064

« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
Wolfgang spawned a ball of black fire and looked at the vampire with his evil black eyes. "The only thing I did understand is that if I come in contact with Wulf I can lose my Demon form for good, right." he said to phantom, looking at Wulf. His voice was demonic.
More than that you will lose your life

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »
"Understood." he said. He was already at risk of losing his life, his demon form could suck all the life from his body.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »
"like i said wulf you will have to deal with the fact that if you kill him, you lost him forever, and you would have to kill me because i would freaken scorch ure *** with light" ghost said to wulf, "i don't think i should be bro's with someone who would kill my friends" ghost said looking at her friend wolfgang, her child hood friend, they've known eachother for her entire life.

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »
Wolfgang looked at Phantom with his black eyes. A pentagram formed over his right eye.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »
"you ok dude"ghost asked wolfy