The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you want)  (Read 18110 times)

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • you know what...I don't think I know you
    • Awards
  • Species: vulpine
  • Coloring: rusty red, white, and black
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 155lbs
  • Build: lean
Re: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you w
« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2008, 01:50:22 AM »
wolfgang got enraged at the vampire, he let wulf try to break down the barrier as he yanked off his cross necklace.
The world can be a horrible place, so give it a taste of it's own medicine

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
The vampire frowned, raising a brow. "Sara Mae, can is non agnosco mihi?"

Postmortem shook her head. "No, he cannot. I'll translate for him." She turned to Wulf and translated in his and her voice the entire conversation; "Anyone to be I to do very that taste crumb for me? They facial expression mild enough , notwithstanding are you undoubted you I want to sacrifice theme , daughter? To work nowhere. That are my friendship and one is your child. License theme to emerge. Your occurrence is me , to allow this to stand when road. You to ask not to wrap theme. Take your cruoris and go , we are only family since I to take so. To allow theme to emerge. Is my son above we? I can scarcely wish him. Wherefore does this not to approach me? He is afraid you will take too much , Father. This only vows to protect me out of when. Sentiment circle among we will to preserve him absent if you wish I want this. To emerge fleet , this will not to stay to the end forward I only take anyone I to ask , nowhere more. This will to spend time , tender witch. I certainly you , I will take no past necessary when which my thirst. To emerge as yet son. Sara Mae, can he not understand me?"
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: holloween house party. (have to wear a costume, but it can be anything you w
« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »
Wolfgang listened to Mortem talk to Wulf, he couldn't follow what she was saying. He looked up at Mortem, wishing this wasn't happening and they were back at the house sleeping.

Wulf064

The vampire frowned, raising a brow. "Sara Mae, can is non agnosco mihi?"

Postmortem shook her head. "No, he cannot. I'll translate for him." She turned to Wulf and translated in his and her voice the entire conversation; "Anyone to be I to do very that taste crumb for me? They facial expression mild enough , notwithstanding are you undoubted you I want to sacrifice theme , daughter? To work nowhere. That are my friendship and one is your child. License theme to emerge. Your occurrence is me , to allow this to stand when road. You to ask not to wrap theme. Take your cruoris and go , we are only family since I to take so. To allow theme to emerge. Is my son above we? I can scarcely wish him. Wherefore does this not to approach me? He is afraid you will take too much , Father. This only vows to protect me out of when. Sentiment circle among we will to preserve him absent if you wish I want this. To emerge fleet , this will not to stay to the end forward I only take anyone I to ask , nowhere more. This will to spend time , tender witch. I certainly you , I will take no past necessary when which my thirst. To emerge as yet son. Sara Mae, can he not understand me?"

*Wulf stopped* His eyes turned back to there normal green color* "you better not take more than you need if you kill her *the transformation from his rage to calmness effect his sister voice had on him was odd he fell to his kness* "Sis I fell weird" He had never done that before he felt drained *he fell over onto the ground* "I feel so weak"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
*runs over to Wulf* "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" he yelled Mortem and the vampire. This time his eyes were turning black and his teeth became sharper, turning into fangs.

Wulf064

« Reply #305 on: September 30, 2008, 02:27:22 AM »
Wolfgang listened to Mortem talk to Wulf, he couldn't follow what she was saying. He looked up at Mortem, wishing this wasn't happening and they were back at the house sleeping.
*Wulf looked at Wolfgang* 'I will be fine, hurry up old man before you really piss me off agian" *Wulfs energy was fluctuating he could feel his power his pure rage returning.* "Old Man your prescence here is unwelcome" *Wulf began to growl again* He knew what had happened when he made eye contact with Mortem she calmed him down trying to ease his mind control his fears for her. But he didnt want to be calmed he just wanted her safe. *His eyes began to change again as he bared his fangs*

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: September 30, 2008, 02:39:57 AM »
Wolfgang eyes were completely black as he stared at the vampire and then at Mortem, showing no fear, just anger. "Anyway I can help." he said, his voice becoming demonic.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #307 on: September 30, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »
"yo THAT IS" ghost screamed letting the energy from the world around her come and merge to her she changed she gave of a radiant dark aura horns sprouting out of her head her eyey a pure purple, her skin even paler, chalky, her hands forming claws, her hair went white gray fangs sprouting dark lightning flying out of her hands " DARN YOU TO HECK" ghost said forming lightning to fall around the barrier, jungle heart grew bigger till it was thicker and stronger, dark energy flowing around it, she could go twice as fast and not brake a sweat but now she couldn't control her self, anything could happen...

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
Wolfgang lifted his hand and spawned a ball of black fire. He never felt like this before, and he liked it.

Wulf064

*Wulf looked at Phantom and Wolfgang* "STOP! You have no control! *Wulf couldnt belive he was defending the Old man but there power had no order to it* "Back down or I will be forced to distroy you Wolfgang! And Phantom dont make me hurt you! *He must protect Mortom at all costs*

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"You underestimate me Wulf, in this form my strength increase 100 fold." he said in a demonic tone, giving Wulf an evil grin.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:15:32 PM by wolfgang: the bounty hunter. »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »
"ha you arre right" ghost said in her dark form she was much more supptle to humor logic and memories, she turned her energy back wards on it self to become her light self, made out oof entirley light enrgy her wings turning a tansparent white her eyes lowing "much btter" ghost knelt on the ground, "i warn you tho, i can stop time for a bit so if any one tries anything rash they will fail" ghost had a few tricks up her sleve, sheild heeling, time and flying even faster, "wolfy calm down, wait till soething gos wrong, then freak out"

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
Wolfgang nods and his eyes go back to there original green color, the fangs disappear, and the black flame disappeared. "I must warn you, I can go back into that form." he said.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2008, 06:18:30 PM »
"same here wolfgang" ghost said to her frind "also bro you could at least try to appeal to our good nature instead of going right to threats" ghost said looking at wulf forming a sheild in her hand set it on the ground and sat on it

Offline Wolfgang

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: September 30, 2008, 06:22:40 PM »
Wolfgang felt weak. "I feel so weak, that form takes alot out of me." he said.