Author Topic: Oki..lets get serious guys...MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS!  (Read 3610 times)

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Oki..lets get serious guys...MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS!
« on: August 15, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »
 :squish: yeah you heard me..come on lets see how bad we can get...and mark eachother..be nice. :peek:
i was on a school teip to the beach and i had a mini skirt on but it was jean type and in the wind it kept flipping upwards and my friends"purvets" kept commenting untill i finnaly relisead..MEep

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
Re: Oki..lets get serious guys...MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
Getting caught sneeking in rom an ault party. omg It was winter, my hands were a little wet cause i had showered before walking home... and well.... my ands froze to the door handle and i made a huge racket.

Man, my dad was so pissed and i turned soh red.....
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline SeiRruf IS, FurryLAE.

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »
I'm afraid it would be against the rules to post my story here *winks*

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
Well..its not so embarrassing but more painful for me...Anyway what happened was (story):

Some when in April of last year, it was raining tons. Me and one of my friends got so bored of wondering round town that when ended up going to some baby park close by, It was petty sunny and everything and the floor didn't seem so slippery, So me and my friend kept running round and everything. My friend ran up the slide and stood up top and I said ~I bet you cant jump from half way up~ so she went down half way and cleared the jump, Nothing happened, so she dare me too and I did it. We did that a few times and some little kids ended up coming and watch...So I dared my friend to jump from the top step of the slide and she did it perfectly...so of course me wanting to so off, I climbed up the steps, stood t the top, slid my hands down the rail half way so I was lent over...Jumped, hit the floor and slipped...I ended up on my butt, both my friend and the little kids wetting themselves with laughter. So after that I sort went home with my friend to find out I couldn't sit down...Turns out Smacking your tail bone on a metal railing and then on to a floor, Breaks your tail bone... so yeah I had a broken tail bone, and i still kinda suffer from not being able to sit down properly
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
hehe....and lae post somethin...PLEASE!...oki erm...oh god here we go

it was a warm afternoon at sh..kitbridge middle school and i was supposedly"dating" this guy called joe. Now he was being offish with me and it had me upset so my friend wrote an embarrasing letter, saying are we going out cos i was just wondering..and blah balh blah-not i DID not WRITE it- she placed it in front of him but this stupid chav-bully- picked it up and READ IT yes READ IT infront of the whoile of the glass, i had never been so embarrased, everyone was laughing at me, joe even said no-didnt even look at me, my teacher was even laughing there was a window nearby but..sadly i rellished my life then hehe

Offline Gagerswrall

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: White tiger
  • Coloring: White and black
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Athletic-slim
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
Jax is NEVER embarrassed. Times I shoul have been embarrassed:
Yesterday: Wore a dress and walked around the neighborhood and into stores. But not only did I wear a dress, I wore a blonde wig and makeup and stuff so I just looked like a really ugly chick.
At school: Bringing speakers to school, setting them up and just dancing. I had a circle around me and people were shouting "Go White Boy! Go White Boy!"

WAIT! I just remembered a for real embarrassing moment.

I went to the movies with my ex-"boyfriend" (HORRIBLE boyfriend, but I won't go into that). I was trying to talk to him on the ride there, but he never talked to me. At the movies we didn't talk during the movies. We didn't talk at all when he was driving me back to my house. It was an awkward moment so we kinda finally made some small talk, but he really wanted to do something that I can't post on this forum (gah, perverts). Eventually I just gave him a peck kiss on the lips and turned to exit my side of the door. As I was turning I looked out the front window and I see this hardcore religious mormon neighbor family staring at us. Like Grandmas and Grandpas and everything. I got the hell out of the car and ran inside my house and never mentioned anything to anybody again.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 07:30:44 PM by Jaxadeo »

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 12:05:12 PM »
^ thats brilliant
at my uncles party he was sitting at the top. Lovely hotel-it was his b-day and erm...my whole family where there around the table. Well the closer ones anyway. Ans he was going around saying what he loved about individuals now when he came to me he said nice stuff but then he said "she`s the best niece ever and shes my favourite out of the whole family"-iwas like ohhhhhh ship....- my cousin started cryig saying she was the granddaughter and everyone was giving me evils i was like o.O...whoops..HELP!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
*raises hand shyly* I accidently set my pants on fire one time. Dove into the lake to put 'em out but they were polyester so they melted all the way up. Had to run into the tent neked and get not melted pants on. God, at least it was night time.

Adopt your own!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 01:34:07 PM »
haha^^ that quite funny...though embarrasing....but try sitting next to a guy looking up sexy women on the comp next to you...o.O...scarred for life. then he saw me go bright red..whoopsi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »
Whas scarier is when he's looking up guys o.O

(i only do it ion the privacy of home) :peace:

Adopt your own!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
well he was looking up.l.e.s.b.i.a.n.s i wont go any furter...thankyou....and i remeber bending down one day and hering my trousers rip...EEP!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »
 :snicker:  at least they didn't get torn off like wut happened to me on memorial day.  :'(

Adopt your own!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 06:36:12 PM »
oh wow...oki well...hmmm high winds and a skirt through town...not healthy option

Scyler

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »
Yeah, I once tripped and fell face-first into a pile of red ants. The BIG red ants. :th_PyongLlora:
If that wasn't bad enough, I had school the next day. People walked by, saw me, laughed like crazy, and kept walking. There were also the people with the :shcoked: expression. I felt horrible... and itchy...

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
I remember when i was in year 6, just before i moved middles schools that I was talking to my two best friends, Karis and Jessica. For some reason we got on to the subject of cute guys at school, everything was okay when those two said who they fancied, when i said who I fancied, both my friends burst out laughing and pointed behind, seeming the guy I said I fancied was pulling faces behind my back, also apparently he was doing actions to what I was saying.
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix