The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Of Twilight and Darkness  (Read 3147 times)

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
Of Twilight and Darkness
« on: May 04, 2008, 11:13:35 PM »
(For an explanation/description, view the topic in Roleplay. I'll add it here too at some point, preferably when I've got a keyboard to type with.)
For your intro post, just write a bio and an opening (You can use 1st or 3rd person).

Name: Neo Flames (Or just Flames)
Species: Fox Hybrid.
Clothing: A pair of somewhat baggy trousers.
Weapons: Usuakari, a strange blade which changes shape and size on occasion.
General info: Neo Flames is the reincarnation of HoKaze no Flames, and has similar abilities, although his skills aren't quite in the sams league as the dead warrior. When the Twilight came, his friends and family becams engulfed in darkness and vanished...

"I sometimes wonder about why I live on whilst the others vanished into the Darkness. Should I join them or should I fight to regain the light? Will I accept the Twilight or find another path?" Flames thought to himself as he slung his blade, Usaukari, onto his back. He was leaving home to find answers. He would forge his own path for now and follow what remained of his heart. Darkness truly was everywhere...
"Just what is the Twilight...?"
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Re: Of Twilight and Darkness
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »
hi i thought i might as well join if thats ok....

Name: Maximum ride/maxi
Species: Fox with wings
Clothing: A riped skirt and tank top
Weapons: uk47 and small blade
General info:telekinetic and potal opener-give it a go

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 06:20:18 PM »
There was a time when Flames would have laughed at what was happening: Darkness covers the world and a stereotypical guy grabs a katana before doing something about. But back then it would have been a generic movie or novel instead of reality.
Flames flexed his fingers and stretched some of his muscles, preparing himself. Nobody spared so much as a glance at him as he left his home, the look on his face making it clear that he wasn't planning on returning. The light and darkness blended on the horizon, a sight that would have been considered beautiful had it not been for current circumstances.
Flames looked back only once, for a brief moment before walking away, an ominous look in his eye. There was nothing to return to, as the people there were already dead; they just hadn't noticed it yet...
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 05:32:02 PM »
she waked around frabit and then ssat ddown heavlywth a sigh

Offline Wing-NUT!

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Here every now and then...
    • Quaintly Curious
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey fur
  • Height: About 5 Ft 7
  • Weight: 145 Lbs
  • Build: normal
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »
May i join?

Name: Dokota
Species: Wolf
Clothing: (look at avatar)
Weapons: The Aperture Science Hand-held P()rtal Device
General info:  Dokota was once part of an Aperture Science experiment and one of the only living things that made it out alive.
Need a song? Look for it on my list. Find one you like? PM or IM me about it. Who knows, you mite get lucky and ill give it to you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New user to 2nd Life. Ask me for my SL name =P

<-- want one? PM me and maby Ill make one for you.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »
(Yes, you may join. Welcome aboard.)
Flames loathed the new sky. He didn't just dislike it, he truly hated it with all of his being. The longer he saw that bleak void above them, the more he forgot about what life once was like. Flames tried to imagine what the sky was once like, hoping to block out the bleakness with tranquil memories. It was pointless. Flames had forgotten what the sky had looked like much time ago, as had almost everyone else...

Offline Wing-NUT!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Quaintly Curious
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »
dokota looks around trying to figure out what time it is. Somewhere in the distance he hears a clocktower ringing. He starts to p()rtal jump over to the tower.
Need a song? Look for it on my list. Find one you like? PM or IM me about it. Who knows, you mite get lucky and ill give it to you.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 11:30:39 PM »
(May I?)

Name: Alain Bowman
Species: Anthro Coyote, though he refers to himself as a 'Taheen'
Clothing: A dusty tan shirt, faded blue jeans, cloth strips wrapped around his paws, and an old brown hat
Weapons: A pair of large six shot revolvers
General info: Alain is a refugee from the land of Gilead, among the only still alive. He has wandered for time untold, seen things that would drive lesser creatures mad, fought when the need arose and always come out on top. And above all, he is a Gunslinger.

The man in black fled and the Gunslinger followed. Only the Gods knew how long they had been running, or how far, and even then there was room for doubt. Time was strange, now more than ever. The sky seemed a faint purple, as it had for the past two weeks straight, ever since he had chased the man in black through that cave. And as if the darkness was not enough, the slow mutants had made off with his mule. But thankfully he had run across, quite literally, a handcart. And now as he walked across this newest timeless stretch of desert, he hummed 'Hey Jude' under his breath, his faded blue eyes ever on the horizon.

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 11:50:16 PM »
(Nice intro)
Flames stepped fowards slowly, going further and further away from the place he had once called home. He walked a little faster as sounds were heard in the distance. Something was happening. Flames went into a light jog, telling himself that he should make as much progress as possible. He began to run. An explosion was heard behind him, but he didn't look back. The sky seemed to darken slightly as...shadows approached Flames. They were not alive, nor where they dead; they were creatures corrupted by the Twilight, people who had become monsters. Flames' run became a sprint, then a dash, as he drew his blade and sped fowards, darting from shadow to shadow as Usuakari shone ominously and became a shining blur. Blood dripped onto the ground, soaking and drenching the barren earth with crimson, seeping into the soil, into the Earth, spreading outwards in a circle, coating the surronding land with red. The last drop trickled away and Flames was gone.

Offline Wing-NUT!

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Quaintly Curious
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 12:16:55 AM »
As Dokota came closer and closer to the tower, he couldnt help but wonder why there wasnt anyone around. As he looked in windows of houses, he saw TVs turned on but no one watching them. Is was as everyone in the world had just vanished. He saw was seemed to be a fox but didnt stop to take a better look.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 02:38:29 AM »
Name: Clarisse
Species: Cougar
Clothing: None
Weapons: claws, teeth, and 9mm pistol hidden in stomach fur
General Info: Clarisse is the only child alive from her family. They had been taken away when she was two. She'd been alone since, afraid to get too close..

Clarisse glanced around, sighing. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been near people like her...
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »
Life never was worry-free. It was the pains, the suffering and everything you hated about life that made life interesting and not a foolish dream...
Flames didn't know it yet, but he had to choose soon: Light or Dark? His time was trickling by in more ways then he could imagine. He shook his head, trying to remove the foul vapour that was clouding his mind; his body swaying ever so slightly as he ran to the next town, blade at the ready...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 07:43:39 PM »
Her golden eyes widened as she saw no one around.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 07:51:49 PM »
(Thanks, but most of the credit goes to Steve King)
A town in the distance, much more splendid than the shanty towns he was used to even derelict as it was. The buildings seemed well kept, but not a soul stirred. Doors stood open, metal carriages stood in the road, and a clock tower struck in the distance. As he neared the base of the tower, he reached the refrain of 'Hey Jude'. For the third time. Only this time, he sang aloud. Quietly, but loud enough to be heard. If anyone was hear, they would hide or make themselves known.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »
There was no one and nothing around. The buildings were all eerily silent until someone started singing. Clarisse yelped in surprise, darting to the apartment beside the road. She scaled it quickly and glanced back at the town. There was one fur standing there, singing. She squealed and ran back down, leaping the last four feet and bounded over. Skidding to a stop, she panted. "Hi!" (Dave)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 10:17:15 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
Your Worst Nightmare