The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: You and your fursona(s)  (Read 198842 times)

Offline Xash5621

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: "pup" (unknown really. probably a kangaroo)
  • Coloring: I redesign him a lot. I'm a perfectionist.
  • Height: Around 5'6" but he can sometimes be seen as a cub.
  • Weight: 61kgs
  • Build: fit/girly
  • Currently: Sleepy~
Re: You and your fursona
« Reply #540 on: October 06, 2011, 07:31:59 AM »
(Fursona / Me)

Full Name: Xash Harune / Thomas Sauer
Nickname(s): Xashy, Xashpoid, Xash-kun, Dash / Tom, Tommy, Tomasu
Sex: Male / Male
Species: "Pup" (as im constantly redesigning and changing Xash, hes only known as a "pup" / Human i think
Orientation: Gay / Gay
Height: 5'6" / 6'3"
Weight: 61kgs / 72kgs
Build: Thin, Girly / Swimmers build but not the muscle mass
Colouring: Right now brown and purple / Pale skin colour
Markings: A small heart tattoo around his bellybutton / None yet
Clothing: Anything he bloody well likes / Hehe i dont like clothes
Boyfriend / Partner / Mate: Single / Single
Living conditions: Anything really / Same as Xash
Preferred Area of Living: The internet / Australia or Japan
Preferred Weather: Cold, Snowing / Warm, Sunny
Music likes: Anything he can sing / J-Pop, Pop, Soul, K-Pop
Music Dislikes: None / Rap, Hip-hop, R+B

Offline johnny hurricane

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Currently: Internet!
Re: You and your fursona
« Reply #541 on: October 08, 2011, 06:03:56 AM »
Simple. My fursona is me, but in lynx form. It sounds bland, yes, but if you knew me IRL, you'd know I'm quite a character.

Offline [Sov]

• Your Local Neurotic Hyena
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
  • One more word and you wont survive.
    • Awards
  • Species: Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown stripes, sandy colored fur
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Curvy~
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Neurotic!
Re: You and your fursona(s)
« Reply #542 on: October 12, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
Update for new main 'sona!

Full Name: Jovi Sparks
Nickname(s): Jo
Sex: Female
Species: Anthro horse of Friesian lineage.
Orientation: Lesbian
Religion: Agnostic
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175lbs
Build: Lean and nimble, and muscular.
Colouring: Solid black all over.
Markings: Halfsleeve tattoos on both arms, other random tattoos to come as Jovi develops more.
Clothing: Jeans, tank top, hoodie, leather jacket, fingerless gloves.
Girlfriend / Partner / Mate: None.
Living conditions: Highrise apartment in the city.
Personality: Typical Type A personality, but loves solitude when feeling overwhelmed or angry. May lash out if not left alone.
Preferred Area of Living: Warm places near water.
Preferred Weather: Warm, sunny, and breezy.
Music likes: Electro/house/dance/trance the most.
Music Dislikes: Screamy music.
Likes: Fire, water, economics, learning about mental illnesses, learning in general, reading, animals, food, ice cream, girls, furries, fursuits, DIY fursuits, video games, graphic design programs, furry art by others, making my own furry art.
Dislikes: Ignorance, and intolerance.
Indifferent towards: Many things. Apathy is one of my greatest faults/strong suits.
Personality: Observer, strong fighter, always cautious. Loves to be the center of attention, while still being an observer. Has been called paranoid before due to always being on the look out or overly cautious. Also, when on an upswing, Jovi got that swagger!
Disorders: Jovi is me to a T and I suffer from several neurological disorders, including narcolepsy.

Me:
Full Name: Not giving it out.
Nickname(s): J
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Orientation: Lesbian
Religion: Agnostic
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 135lbs
Build: Lean and nimble. Lost a lot of muscle after being forced to stop working out by illness.
I am closed for commissions. See my furaffinity for pricing.

I’m taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

Wanna find me in other places?

FurAffinity::Twitter

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #543 on: October 13, 2011, 02:19:36 AM »
Finally posting here; perhaps one could get a better understanding of me from this. And even further, I think it's time you all got to meet my other scalesonas alongside Sytex. Human me, the real me, is the first one, just to clarify.

Simple
-Name: Nicholas *undisclosed*
-Oreintation: Straight
-Birthday: November 4th, 1993
Appearence
-Height: 5'10"
-Weight: 180 lbs.
-Physical Attributes: Thickly muscled arms and legs and very large calf muscles (suspected hypertrophy), semi-large hands, thicker knuckles, broad shouldered, built but not buff at all, large face, somewhat broad and round chin, small ears with earlobe attached, short but lustrous dirty blonde hair.
Clothing
-Clothing Style: Primarily wears South Pole T-shirts, hoodies and long sleeves; jeans are usually Arizona Brand with a mix of Lee and can be baggy or regular; wears orthopedic shoes, Brooks Addiction (black leather athletics).
-Accessories: Often has headphones either hanging from shirt or draped over neck, necklace with a dragon pendant with an amethyst wrapped in its tail.
Arts
-Literary Interests: Fantasy, Sci-fi and Action Adventure, some Realistic Fiction.
-Musical Interests: Rock, Electronic, Orchestra.
-Drawing/Painting Interests: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror and Macabre, Fan Art of anything liked.
-Photography Interests: Landscapes, Animals, Nature.
-Film Interests: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Action, Thriller.
Overall
-General Interests: Video Games, Computers and Technology, different cultures (primarily Asian and European cultures), animals, nature, reading, writing, helping others, languages, Astronomy and Space, philosophy, history.
-Skills: Excels in writing and reading, dextrous, tech savvy, martial artist, design and description, creativity, excellent gamer that roams all ranges, good caretaker, excellent test taker, acting.
-Personality: Kind, analytic and intelligent, very playful and joking, often doesn't get jokes but laughs anyways, sometimes awkward, makes random noises and random references, acts overdramatic or underdramatic for emphasis on jokes or actions, mature when wants to be, understanding and accepting, empethatical and sympathetic, realistic but does fantasize for good measure, vengeful very rarely, expressive and flamboyant, very loving and loveable, confident, empowering and passionate, compassionate, may be a bit cynical sometimes, can be a bit impatient and hotheaded, and does some things without thinking, can be hasty.

Simple
-Name: Sytex Xuihcoatl
-Orientation: Straight
-Role: Primary
Appearence
-Species: Spectrum Crossplague (Large Westernized Dragon species with color change tied to emotions.)
-Feral Height: 30'1"
-Feral Weight: 16 tons
-Feral Length: 89'8"
-Feral Tail Length: 45'
-Anthro Height: 8'1"
-Anthro Weight: 243 lbs.
-Anthro Tail Length: 8'1"
-Other Physical Attributes/Body Style: A crown of curling horns that vertically along the hind of his skull, deadly sharp claws that exceed the size of his toes and are sickle sharp, rounded tail spade that is actually a spike in itself, a single row of serrated and tooth-like spikes running down his spine, thick and muscular body leaving an overall bulky physique, digitigrade.
Clothing
-(Anthro) Clothing Styles: "In style" graphic tees and baggy, soft denim jeans and clean, flashy shoes. Prefers lighter colors like Cyan and Red.
-(Anthro) Accessories: Somewhat large gold half hoop earrings with dagger tips, a single necklace with a large sapphire pendant on its end.
Arts
-Artistic Interests: Is intrigued by all three main aspects of art but is only adept in music and literature; knows how to play synth and lead electric and adores Rock and Techno in their many forms (not too picky, but prefers symphonic metal). Prefers intelligently written and symphonic songs; art favor is more towards traditional and tribal; and literature he finds to all be interesting, but seeks out books with a deep message alongside a unique adventure.
Overall
-General Interests: Philosophy, reading, flight, sparring and combat, relationships, helping others and history.
-Skills: Vocabulary is extensive, excels at guitar playing, extremely well versed in philosophy and history, master martial artist, top fighter and absolutely dominating physical strength, optimal fire breath (highest temperatures possible), biokinesis (limited shapeshifting), basic and advanced healing and protective magics.
-Personality: Selfless, devoted, kindhearted, gentle, analytic and intelligent, somewhat indecisive on occasion, can be a little removed, sometimes clingy to lovers as well as somewhat overprotective, charismatic, and very enduring (can stand up to high amounts of stress).

Simple
-Name: Renu Nero Blake
Orientation: Straight
-Role: Secondary
Appearence
-Species: Epanterian Tyrannotitan (Epanterias/Tyrannotitan dinosaur cross)
-Feral Height: 17'6"
-Feral Weight: 2.6 tons
-Feral Length: 41'3"
-Feral Tail Length: 19'
-Anthro Height: 6'5"
-Anthro Weight: 226 lbs.
-Anthro Tail Length: 6'3"
-Other Physical Attributes/Body Style: Size and girth of Tyrannotitan, smooth skin of Epantarias, dorsal spines of Tyrannotitan, overall head shape of Tyrannotitan with Epanterias’ head crests, arms of Epanterius with vicious claws (claws on toes just as vicious), digitigrade (walks on toes with hind claws supporting), thick legged, somewhat thin body, somewhat longer than average neck, larger eyes but only average vision, hearing and smell are excellent, Teeth are long and backwards facing; more dagger like than serrated, but do have serrations on the back, eyes are blue, base body color is black; medium, assymetrical stripes running perpendicular to spine; a washed out red and an inconsistent pattern (in spacing and size).
Clothing
-(Anthro) Clothing Styles: Dark clothes with more popular styles, likes zip up hoodies and basic t-shirts; thin jeans and baggy workout clothes. All colors are black, or darker versions of red, blue and purple.
-(Anthro) Accessories: Wears spiked wristbands, chains, spike collars, almost always has earbuds and an mp3 player, wears multiple rings on both hands.
Arts
-Artistic Interests: Adores Metal and Industrial music as well as some hardstyle or rave, prefers horror and thriller writings but also loves The Illiad and The Odyssey as well as a few fantasy and sci-fi books, likes the more simplistic drawings and some of the more renowned styles an prefers sophistication in regards to them.
Overall
-General Interests: Hunting, playing, intimacy, women, fire, food, family, training and thinking.
-Skills: Hunting, combat, music, conversation and discussion, charismatic, decisiveness and quickness, agility, creativity
-Personality: Kindhearted Goth personality; loves the dark and hardcore, loves the electric guitar, likes kids and getting to know people but strays from large groups of any kind, devoted, quite articulate and intelligent, has friends of even prey species, selfless, geared to get revenge when wronged, and very cold-hearted when angered or saddened, somewhat over critical and blunt as well as a bit harsh at times.

Simple
-Name: Nicholas Ryuu Sintari Jr.
-Role: Tertiary
Appearence
-Species: Charizard (Shiny)
-Feral Height: 9'2"
-Feral Weight: 308 lbs.
-Feral Length: 18'3"
-Feral Tail Length: 9'1"
-Anthro Height: 7'6"
-Anthro Weight: 246 lbs.
-Anthro Tail Length: 7'3"
-Other Physical Attributes/Body Style: Base color is a jet black, wing membranes and belly are a steely blue-grey, eyes are vivid blue, tail flame and fire breath is a cyan and white mixture (optimal fire), claws on toes and hands are smaller but thicker and have very fine tips, tail is unusually thick at the base but gets wispy near the tip, body is slightly over the average weight but is not truly overweight., legs are thick and muscular, arms are thicker and more toned than other Charizard, teeth are shark-like and snout is more rounded, two horns at back are pointed.
Clothing
-Anthro Clothing Styles: More dressy clothes; designer jackets, more expensive and higher quality jeans, dressy and leather athletic shoes are commonly worn.
-Anthro Accessories: Military dog tags.
Arts
-Artistic Interests: Likes only Rock music (Metal, alternative, Industrial Metal, etc.), literature is more often an action or thriller or fantasy, not much of an enthusiast when it pertains to drawings.
Overall
-General Interests: Intrigued by military and warfare but is more or less easy on the prospect, loves the sciences and literature, technology and weaponry, nature and the elements, music making.
-Skills: Can play Electric Guitar and Drums and has an excellent singing voice for Rock, is a fairly decent dancer, brilliant writer like his father as well as an excellent reader, excellent with computers and coding, martial arts training under his mate (a female Salamence) has lent him agility and proper strike placement.
-Personality: Highly considerate and compassionate, but also rather serious, demeanor is more steely and blunt but rarely harsh, very stern when confronted and or disrespected, absolutely devoted to any cause he can get into but can be a little obsessive at times, not easily irritated, knows when to be literal and sarcastic, analytic.

Simple
-Name: Zerxes Asmara Setia
-Role: Quaternary
Appearence
-Species: Komodo Dragon
-Feral Height: 2'5"
-Feral Weight: 139 lbs.
-Feral Length: 10"1'
-Feral Tail Length: 5'
-Anthro Height: 6'2"
-Anthro Weight: 200 lbs.
-Anthro Tail Length: 6'
-Other Physical Attributes/Body Style: Larger teeth than most komodos and harsher venom, a black base color with blue and red tribal markings along his legs, a bit of his sides, very little of his back and around his eyes (not natural marks), longer claws but also thinner and less imposing, two small lumps on his back that resemble immature wings.
Clothing
-Anthro Clothing Styles: Simple under shirts and over shirts that are neither flashy nor dingy, longer and baggier black jeans, skate shoes.
-Anthro Accessories: Three necklaces; one with an onyx dragon pendant, another with a set of shark teeth strung on it, and the last a medium sized silver snake medallion. A set of rings on his right hand; all matching gold bands. Often has large, over the ear headphones draped around his neck when anthro.
Arts
-Artistic Interests: Only really is into music and song writing and follows the more hardcore techno and very little rock.
Overall
-General Interests: Combat training, hunting, experimenting with his venom's potency, reading lyrics and the occasional book, preservation of nature, his love, creating new songs, singing.
-Skills: DJ work, techno (all forms) music creation, song writing/interpreting, adaptive fighting and combat, highly literate and has great vocabulary, calligraphy.
-Personality: Very literal and rarely jokes, helpful to those he cares about but generally cold to those he doesn't (he is decently liked), laid back, somewhat lethargic, family oriented (groups of friends are regarded as smaller family), semi-social, very knowledgeable about technology but prefer not to tamper with (some of) it (his music equipment is often modified), judgmental, fearless, very steely about emotions which means he also has a tendency to bottle things up, devoted lover, very emotionally stable despite bottling up (or is he just hiding it?).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:03:18 PM by Sytex, Reason: Refining Details such as height, weight and the names; primarily for Zerxes. »

Offline Crystal_Punisher

• Vibrating Furby
  • Keratheras
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Anthro/Neko
  • Coloring: Brown Fur, Cyan Eyes
  • Height: 5'2
  • Weight: 112 lbs.
  • Build: I guess Athletic
  • Currently: I feel like giving out tons of hugs! :D
« Reply #544 on: October 14, 2011, 09:19:36 PM »
Name: Keratheras or "Kera" / Troy Mooney or "Jackson Felblade" "Jackson" "Commander Strife" (any hyphens, underscores, or spaces, or none at all are me, most times)
Orientation: Bisexual (equal preference)/ Bisexual (Pansexual i think)
Birthday: October 7th 2011 / March 2nd 2011

Appearance
Species: Templar Wolf (Anthro Wolf, but an extinct breed of it, well almost)

Height: 5'2"/5'9"
Weight: 149 lbs./201 lbs. (i think)
Physical Appearance: Slim/Lithe body type, shoulder-length, Dark brown hair, usually drawn back to appear more masculine (also looks like a boy unless well, she ain't wearing the bandages any more). Two stripes on both ears both are blue, purple scar on palm of left hand, brown fur /About average body type, brown hair, greenish-red eyes.
Clothing: Grey Combats, Green tank top, black fingerless gloves and steel-toed street shoes, also wears bandages on her forearms and her torso/Whatever I feel like wearing.
Accessories: black rimmed, red tinted mirror-shades/red dog collar, always wearing it.
Literary Interests: Not much, mostly anything to do with violence or fighting/Anything with Jim Raynor in it, about Starcraft or something Fantasy/Sci-fi or Fiction that has a good, hooking story.
General Interests: Drawing, Gaming, Zombie stuff, funny videos of gmod and other funny stuff.
Personality: Rough on the outside, usually. Very kind and has a paladin-like attitude on the undead and protecting others, unless they're evil or her twin brother./Very kind, caring and affectionate at times, enjoys hugs and cuddles. Not sure what else to say.

Keratheras also has like, spirit powers but only uses them when on a mission, never against her brother.
Obviously I have none, I'm just a normal Guy ^^

Small Bio (fursona only, I don't have a bio cause i don't remember much of my far past): Father and Mother was killed before her very eyes as a child, by her twin brother, and has even been stalked by him. all around her, Kera's friends kept dying, until one of her friends was actually a CIA agent. She kept asking the CIA to help, but they said that that she could only help herself, and that They'd never let a female anthro join their ranks, so she decided to disguise herself as a male until she could take her brother down, either life imprisonment or death by her hand. That didn't work out either so she decided to go into hiding from everything and one, living by herself she trained in several martial arts until she was ready.
Once ready she set out on a mission to find her brother and avenge their parents and her friends deaths, one of whom they were getting close to each other. She has found her Brother many times but she was unable to exercise her vengeance upon him. (i literally have no name for him lol i'd like help with that xD)

That's Keratheras/Me's info
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:54:57 PM by Crystal_Punisher »
Fursona Brief Description: Keratheras is a 17 year old female anthro wolf who chooses to look like a male by bandaging her chest and forearms, and wearing a green tank top, gray pants and steel-toed shoes, also fingerless gloves and red tinted black rimmed goggles. She originates from a past like the protagonist in Amnesia; Daniel. She was betrayed by her brother for something as simple as a shining Red orb. There is a shadow following her, in fact it is the same shadow which once hunted Daniel. She can easily lose her sanity just like Daniel, in all the same ways. She is more Neko-like than a full anthro wolf, she has brown fur and hair, slim/fit body that is a tiny bit athletic. she has a tail and ears and claws and other things, but she does not have the muzzle part of a wolf, only the face of a human, but the nose of a wolf.
She now hunts her brother, and the shadow is now after her, and she has little time left before it catches up.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #545 on: November 05, 2011, 10:24:35 PM »
My New Fursona:

+ Name: Blaine 'Cyrill' Tucker
+ Age: Eighteen
+ Orientation: Pansexual
+ Birthday: June 5th, 1993

Appearance
+ Species: Cougar

+ Height: 6' 0"
+ Weight: 180 lbs.
+ Hairstyle: Short, Military. Thick On Top, Short On Sides.
+ Gender: Male

+ Body Appearance: Slim, But Athletic. Tattoos On Calves, Chest, Back And Arm Sleeves. 'Slenderman' Tattoo On Neck. Small Scar On Right Eye (Explained In Biography).
+ Clothing: Olive Green, Short-Sleeved 'Bane' Shirt. Tan Cargo Shorts with drawstrings on ends. Grey Saucony Jazz Sneakers, Used For Running Or Moshing. Black Fidel Cap, also known as a Patrol or Cadet cap.
+ Interests: Firing Off His AR-15 or Sig Sauer At Gun Range, Playing ESV On Xbox 360, Moshing To TYF or Bane. Redditor On Reddit.Com.

Personality
+ Beliefs: Straight Edge, Non-Vegan, Brave, Free Love
+ Career: Military Infantryman
+ Political: Mix Of Liberal And Conservative
+ Religion: Non-Denominational Christian
+ Attitude: Suffers From PTSD and depression, but is normally a friendly and cheerful person.

Tastes
+ Favorite Genre: Hardcore Punk AND Dubstep
+ Favorite Food: Meat In General
+ Favorite Color: OD Green
+ Favorite Show: The Walking Dead

Biography
+ Blaine was born in a small town in Texas, and stayed there until he graduated from his high school. After seeing his friend wrap his car around a telephone pole and die, he decided to be abstinent of alcohol and drugs. He was in JROTC for his senior year and graduated as a 2nd Lieutenant. He then joined the Army with no hesitation. He is now a Infantryman in the 1st Infantry Division. He spends his time at home playing video games, partying or hanging out with friends. He gained his scar on his eye after stepping on a IED, miraculously living but being hit in the eye with a piece of shrapnel.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:30:49 PM by Cyrill »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
  • Wolf 7133 or Shadis, take your pick
    • Awards
  • Species: Umbral Wolf
  • Coloring: Black fur with dark purple runes on my body and face
  • Height: Six Feet, three Inches
  • Weight: 200 Ibs.
  • Build: Strong, but not muscular
  • Currently: I'm beautiful!!!!! :'D
« Reply #546 on: November 06, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »
I like this guy. Well done Cyrill  :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!
Wolf 7133: Supernatural Division Leader

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #547 on: November 13, 2011, 03:26:32 AM »
My Fursona Is Finally Finished. I tried to make my fursona as close as possible to the true me.

+ Name: Ren Y. Kagesaki
 + Nickname: Aloneness
 + Age: Eighteen
 + Orientation: Bisexual
 + Birthday: January 15th 1993

==============
 ==Appearance==
 ==============
 + Species: Arctic Wolf

+ Height: [Anthro 5' 6"]  [Farrel 3'2"]
 + Weight: [Anthro 117lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
 + Hairstyle: See Reference Picture (Link: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/avs/avatar_3379_1320100082.png)
 + Hair color: Black
 + Fur color: Black with white undercoat, with red tipped ears and tail, also has white paws.
 + Markings: Multicolored Eyes (Left Eye: Blue/Right Eye: Green)
 + Gender: Male

+ Body Appearance: Normal/Light Body Build.
 + Special Attributes: Wings made from crystallized Ice (Color changes depending on the liquids used to create the wings normally light blue but can have a reddish tent from blood (only uses wings in when he absolutely has to, but in order to forum wings he uses any liquid around him as well has his own blood if need be, he can also draw some moisture from the surrounding air.))
 + Clothing Informal: Black Tripp pants with blue or red straps/chains, Black collar with a green piece of tap stuck on the part of the collar that holds the name tag, Black long sleeve shirt on with a light gray T-shirt over top.
 + Clothing Formal: Black silk hakama, Solid red Nagajuban, Solid white Gi, And a blue and white Haori.

+ Weapons: Normally has a Beretta 98 (9mm handgun) oh him at all times just for personal security, but owns a Saiga-12 automatic shotgun. Also uses Ice magic but only on rare occasions because of his medical condition. (Ice Blades Of Awesomeness)

==========
 ==Health==
 ==========
 + Illness: Has a relatively unknown illness that effects his bodys ability to react to the change in temperature, because of this hes body can't regulate its own temperature very well making cold weather very dangerous for him.
 + UV Light Sensitivity: Hyper Sensitive to UV light.
 + Color Blind: Can't see colors correctly Brow looks Red

===============
 ==Personality==
 ===============
 + Interests: Wolves, Marksmanship, Swordsmanship, Archery, Video Games, Computers, Japanese Culture, Japanese and Nordic Mythology, Russian Culture, Anime.
 + Career: Computer Technician.
 + Political: Independent, because he doesn't care about politics.
 + Religion: Pagan.
 + Attitude: Quite and shy, and tries to keep as small of a presence as possible, doesn't have to many friends because he doesn't understand what it means to be friends with someone, but still calm and nice none the less.

==========
 ==Tastes==
 ==========
 + Favorite Genre: J-Rock, Techno
 + Favorite Food: French Onion Soup
 + Favorite Drink: Ramune
 + Favorite Color: Black/Dark Blue/Scarlet Red
 + Favorite Show: Ookamikakushi
 + Favorite Animal: Wolf ^^;

=================
 ==Relationships==
 =================
 + Mate: None, I'm free for the taking but that dosn't mean I'll accept ;P
 + Owner: None, Will you adopts RenRen?
 + Pets: None

+ Bio: I don't really know what more I can possibly type ^^;

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #548 on: November 13, 2011, 03:49:56 AM »
Very Nice! Welcome to the world!
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: November 13, 2011, 04:11:45 AM »
Dang! THAT is some specific stuff! Well done man! You earned a cookie, but you have to get it yourself  :P

Offline Aloneness

• Azure Wolf
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Invalid Syntax Error
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Height: [Anthro 5' 7"] [Farrel 3'2"]
  • Weight: [Anthro 119lbs] [Farrel 52lbs]
  • Build: Normal, Light
  • Currently: Getting on for no reason
« Reply #550 on: November 13, 2011, 04:27:20 AM »
Dang! THAT is some specific stuff! Well done man! You earned a cookie, but you have to get it yourself  :P
Very Nice! Welcome to the world!
Thankyou ^^ I wanted to make it real to myself thats why its so specific ^^;;

Offline Scar WhiteDream

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Art by Soryane :)
    • Awards
  • Species: Pure artic Husky
  • Coloring: Black fur with white belly. Paws are ¾ black and ¼ white. Tail is white`^ with a black stripe all the way. Ears are white too and I have black spiked hair.
  • Height: 5'6" ½
  • Weight: 179 LBS
  • Build: Well shaped
  • Currently: On the edge of a breakdown =/
« Reply #551 on: November 13, 2011, 04:58:15 AM »
I've change something on my fursona... He doesn't play electric guitar anymore but he leaned towards the drum and he doesn't play punk rock anymore but is now leaning towards Progressive/psychedellic Metal, very influenced by Dream theater and Transatlantic.
Be an Angel, play like a Devil... Rock is my live, so I'll be a Badass Angel.

Puncia's Fundraising Project

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven." Such as the rule of honor. - Lamb of God

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #552 on: November 16, 2011, 10:42:54 PM »
I like this guy. Well done Cyrill  :)

Thanks, I actually made this one like me. (sorry for the late reply)
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Shadis

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2011, 02:54:26 AM »
Well then you are an extreamly interesting person  :)  Also, my fursona is no longer straight, but now bisexual. (Some recent events in my life have changed this  XD  We have alpha wolf to thank for this  X3 )

Offline alpha wolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • Unleash the wolf in you
    • Awards
  • Species: arctic timber wolf
  • Coloring: brown, white and blakc
  • Height: 5 ft 8 in
  • Weight: 165 lbs
  • Build: Bodybuilder
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Hopefully with My dog
« Reply #554 on: November 18, 2011, 02:01:35 AM »
Haha my fursona was never really what one would call strait but Wolf 7133 is the only guy ive ever been interested in  :*
I used to be completely feral.  However I have been becoming more werewolf like as years pass.