The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Orientations  (Read 6267 times)

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
Re: Orientations
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »
True, but I'm a pretty scrawny 17, and the last time I got into an actual fight was around half a decade ago, which is really astounding considering I run on a pretty short fuse. But hey, just hang in there. Sooner or later things'll fall into place.

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »
Thanks.
Iv already managed to tell 3 people.
So I feel kindda good about that.
I guess Ill just have to wait a while.
How did you tell everyone? Or was it obvious in some way?

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 09:01:44 PM »
For me, it was kind of I had to tell a few people and it didn't seem like a big deal so I'm pretty happy. Though some of my boyfriends haven't figured it out. xD I cannot see how thay don't know, it's pretty obvious to me. lol.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »
I've only told about a half-dozen or so of my friends, and this was pretty recently. You really ought to feel good about telling ANYONE at your age (God, I sound so old...). When I was thirteen, I never could have done that.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 10:14:19 PM »
I've only told about a half-dozen or so of my friends, and this was pretty recently. You really ought to feel good about telling ANYONE at your age (God, I sound so old...). When I was thirteen, I never could have done that.

(you do.) You should have. I moved up here and showed everyone I don't take anything form anyone. When I was in sixth grade, (about three years ago) I had to stand up for myself more than I'd had to in Florida.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 10:56:49 PM »
EDIT: Fine I won't way a word.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:06:37 PM by Dispsosaurus »

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 11:02:29 PM »
Be proud of who you are, because that is all you ever will be.

Forget the ignorance of the many and concentrate on the love and kinship of those you embrace.

Live life as you see fit and love every minute, so when the end is near and you look back, you can look back with pride of who are.

So says the All-Knowing Raptor. (harmless sarcasm) I happen to dislike myself as a whole but parts of me I love. Lol. Like my eyes and maybe my personality, that's it. :P
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Dessum

• Friendly Flying Wolsky!
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Expect the worst and hope for the best.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • My IMVU Homepage!
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolsky (wolf-husky) with white feathered wings
  • Coloring: Different shades of grey, black hair, red eyes, wings are white
  • Height: Approx. 180cm
  • Weight: Approx. 11 stone
  • Build: Strong, quite muscular, nifty wings
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2008, 06:53:59 AM »

Oh. Well, thanks for that. We were just talking about orientations really, and I asked, "What would you think i I was gay or bi?"
She replied she wouldnt mind, shed think it was pretty call. So (Becuase I was kinda despearte to tell SOMEONE in my likfe) I got her number and texted her, telling her.
So now I feel a lot better, bhecuase got that leaded me on to telling 2 other people afte her.
But I think it MIGHT have been esier for me. Since Im bi, or I texted not tell...
I dunno But thankd for the advice.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »

Awe, Dis, I was kidding with you. Jeez, take a joke, eh? (sorry. didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything)
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »

Awe, Dis, I was kidding with you. Jeez, take a joke, eh? (sorry. didn't mean to make you feel bad or anything)

Its not your fault, it was mine. I was in a weird mood that day. Very depressed, one of those "Going to die alone and no matter what I do nobody accepts me for who I am" kinda days.

Anyways as what I wrote said basically, just be happy being yourself. No point worrying about it because in the end it won't matter. Sure it sounds cliche but it really is true. In high school I used to care what people thought about me but I see it doesnt matter now.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
Wow, you live a rough life.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 09:57:38 PM »
I believe that everyone's orientation is there own and there is nothing for others to get worked up about. With a few exceptions (Those who are inclined towards animals and/or inanimate objects), I'm happy for anyone who can/has found love in some way, shape or form.
I'm technically "straight" as I kinda find females somewhat attractive, but I am not attracted to anyone or anything enough to really have a true orientation, I guess. (But I have it easy compared to what many have to put up with, so you all have my sympathy.)
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 10:55:09 PM »
I believe that everyone's orientation is there own and there is nothing for others to get worked up about. With a few exceptions (Those who are inclined towards animals and/or inanimate objects), I'm happy for anyone who can/has found love in some way, shape or form.
I'm technically "straight" as I kinda find females somewhat attractive, but I am not attracted to anyone or anything enough to really have a true orientation, I guess. (But I have it easy compared to what many have to put up with, so you all have my sympathy.)
]

It gets easier the longer you've been one way or another. Besides, I'm kind of in between gay and bi. I like boys mostly but I'm also attracted to girls...It gets really confusing sometimes. But I stick with one for a while and if that don't work, I try the other. :P
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
Sexuality can be a very hard thing to talk about with your friends, because you don't know how they are going to react.
I have had a major problem with that, because you never know what happens when/if you tell. I was wondering what the... I was doing when I told my friend that I'm in love him. God that was hard... Fortunately he didn't make a fuss about it, but I'm really glad that i got to tell him, because it is like a really heavy bolder that's removed from your chest when you do it.

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 11:00:06 PM »
Sexuality can be a very hard thing to talk about with your friends, because you don't know how they are going to react.
I have had a major problem with that, because you never know what happens when/if you tell. I was wondering what the... I was doing when I told my friend that I'm in love him. God that was hard... Fortunately he didn't make a fuss about it, but I'm really glad that i got to tell him, because it is like a really heavy bolder that's removed from your chest when you do it.

Quite agreeable Vince. When I told my best friend I liked her, we decided to keep it a secret from her parents and mine so we could still spend the night at each other's houses. It's been better between us since I told her. Now I don't feel like someone's thrown my heart in a blender and put it on shred to a pulp. :P
Your Worst Nightmare