The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Castles Vampiria, Fright, and Hope  (Read 15495 times)

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Castles Vampiria, Fright, and Hope
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »
I'm not sure how well this is going to go, but I'm struggling to keep some of my friends connected to the furry forums. So, I'm starting this.

(P.M me if you'd like to join.)

Setting: Ruins in the middle of the forest called Axle. It's been a few centuries since anything remotely living has passed behind the Gait of Tears to the awaiting palace. When the forest was younger, there were three palaces; each representing the three sides of the country. Each palace was designed differently than the one before it. Three different palaces, three families; interconnected with years of friendship. The Palace of Hope was the first to be abandoned, Palace Fright, then Palace Vampiria. None of the families had been seen since the Blood Feud a hundred and fifty years before.

Time Period: Somewhere around the 15th century.

Appropriate wepons: crossbow, longbow, short sword, hand dagger, knife, any type of medievil weaponry is acceptable.

Character Profiles: Details would be appreciated but don't go overboard. and post it in the Companion Thread. Description of clothing, fursona appearance, and general information is appreciated. DO NOT POST THEIR PAST,  PERSONALITY, NAME, AGE, OR SEX!!! If you're a good enough roleplayer, others can figure it out. Besides, that just clogs up the RP. Save that junk for later. And PLEASE be gradual with it.

Thank you,
Broken~Hearted
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 09:43:15 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: RP for Serious Persons (IE: Furries w/ EXP)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
 It was cold and damp in the corridors of hope. Webs strewn across pillars and statues like a overly elaborate party decoration. He walked through its halls, a clacking echoing with each of his steps. A torch in his left hand caused light to dance with darkness, swaying to some sonata of the now and forgotten.

He shifted quickly when he heard a noice seep up through the silence behind him, it was just a mouse. He was on edge there was no telling what made the palace home since the old days. He was of that bloodline and despite its run down form, he wanted very much to see it's almost fabled halls.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 05:43:58 PM »
A lone creature scuttled through the Gait of Tears and stopped in front of Palace Fright. Its deep red eyes glowed with sorrow. After looking about for anything wrong, it scuttled into the palace with a final twitch of its dark tail...

The mouse turned back to watch the tall creature move on. It hadn't seen anyone here at Hope all its life. It was scared that the creature'd come to harm it. It shivered, sliding into the wall through a crack and scampered off to its den.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »
Crimson Fury got of his black steed at he now stood around what remained of the Palace of Vampiria. Recently he had received a letter declaring that he was part of an odd line of nobles dating back far before his time, and how he was all that remained of that line, and such the one to inherit this land. True the palace did not seem very grand for it was fairly worn by the years, but with a good group of archietects he could have fixed for living conditions in about a few months time or so.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »
The creature stopped short; whimpering quietly. Blinking, it moved on. "What a coward you are!" It scolded itself, shaking its head in amusement. As it rounded the corner, a huge shadow leaped out of the deeper black surrounding it and lunged to attack it. The animal yelped, leaping clear by a hairsbredth. It snarled, lips pulled back to showcase its gleaming white fangs.

When the mouse was safely concealed in its den, it fed its children; quieting them for a few seconds to listen for the big devils approach. The walls were falling apart but the mouse knew her babes were safe.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 06:41:13 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 06:33:57 PM »
He continued through its halls. In the past they must of been of great magnificance he thought to himself. The anchient, worn text upon the walls indicated he was going in the right direction to reach the throne room. He had spent many years researching old tomes and scrolls he had inherited to learn the language of his people. It both warmed and harrowed his heart to see the words. Each glyph reached out to him like a specter trying to tear at the imagination. He moved onward, slowly and careful so to not trigger any collapses.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 06:43:05 PM »
The mouse heard another noise and her ears twitched. "Stay.." She murmured, scampering off along the wall section, following the lizard from earlier. Her claws made little tick tick noises.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 07:31:30 PM by Broken~Hearted|Sam »
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »
Crimson Fury then tied his steed with some rope to a large and massive weeping willow tree, and then walked up to the large wooden doors. Right before he was about to push them open the doors slowly creaked apart creating a rather chilling sound as they did. Thinking it as just a breeze and nothing more Crimson Fury entered the dreary palace. As he walked inside he so he had entered a large empty, cobweb covered hallway, whose walls had large portraits of the palace's former owners. Crimson Fury mad but a glance at the portraits and received an eerie feeling back from them, as if they were watching him as he walked through the hall.
[/url

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 07:36:53 PM »
Noting what it was looking for was not in Palace Fright, the creature slinked the five miles to Palace Vampiria. It stopped beside the steed of a royal and bowed to it. "Mornin." It rasped, walking carefully into the Gait and sniffed; catching the scent of another fur around. It smiled, trotting along behind the shadows, always watching.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 08:34:47 PM »
Crimson Fury froze in his tracks it felt like something was in the room with him, but he could not see it. Placing a hand on one of his katanas to prepare himself for an attack. "If anyone is in here respond now or I shall strike you down!" Crimson Fury then thought he was being foolish for no matter how hard he looked he could not see anyone.
[/url

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
It giggled and leaped at him, knocking into his legs. "Hi!" It barked.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 02:11:42 AM »
Crimson Fury looked down at the small create that had bumped into his leg. "A talking mouse that is something one does not see every day, don't you know it is rude to spook a guest?"
[/url

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
The creature hissed at him. "I am no mouse. Open your eyes and see me. I am a bear cub and I demand you treat me with respect, underling." It snarled, slashing at his leg.

Surprised by the sound of its own claws as it stepped on a peice of glass, the mouse leaped up in fright, squeaking. Losing its balance on the narrow beam when it came down, the mouse fell over the side; impaling itself on a mirror shard. Its babes slowly died of startvation. One by one... Until only one remained.. This squeaker fought its hardest but eventually Death reared its ugly head...
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »
she rounded round the corner to see two furs arguing, wel that ws what it looked like she kept her distance and waited carmly.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »
Sneaking along the ruins of Hope Palace, a band of two Kaetif theives and a human archer watched the reptile. They were close to looting thw place when they'd noticed him. One keatif, a white fox, hissed in frustration. "Let me take care of him, please."
Your Worst Nightmare