The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: furry d&d  (Read 32139 times)

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
Re: furry d&d
« Reply #900 on: October 16, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »
"On your feet, feline." the demon snarled, hoking his chin and pulling him to his feet. "I can hear your thoughts." The demon stared into Shadows eyes. "Do you want to hear mine, your.... lovers?" it spat the word as if it were some vile swear.
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #901 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:16 AM »
Tezztor looked onward full of confusion as the one leading him fell forward, not knowing if he was dead or merely unconscious. It wasn't long before he saw the demon before him, dark energy flowing from him like a river. "Vile monstrocity, what brings you to this place" he yelled at the demon whilst unsheathing his mystical dagger the demon's bane. While demons were usually straightforward he could sense something, something within the demon itself but he couldn't be sure. "What secrets do you hide? Let them be known because the dead have no use for them"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #902 on: October 17, 2008, 03:59:09 AM »
"Ahh... Tezztor. It has been quite the many seasons since I escapes from your imprisonment." The demon took a step back from the raptor, seeing the dagger, it was a holy item, it could easily kill him with the slightest nick on the skin. The demon hissed and dove at him "Prepare to die!"

Adopt your own!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #903 on: October 17, 2008, 04:05:58 AM »
Tezztor growled at the demon as it charged him, he tore off torwards the demon as well fury filling his veins. "Back to the stygian pit for you demon, and all that brings life to you" he roared. The closer he got the more he noticed that jewel he found began to glow, he realized that like his dagger it must have some connection to the demon. Grasping it firmly in his hand he lept through the air and stabbed at the demon, his momentum carrying him past into a forward roll on the ground. He stood up quickly and turned to see if the demon still stood.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #904 on: October 20, 2008, 02:27:14 AM »
The demon glared at Tezztor, a gash across its chest. The flayed flesh exposed writhing ciols of snakes where its lungs and muscles should be. The stench of decomposing flesh that belcged forth from it was gagging. "Is that all you can do?" The demons smiled as one of the writhing snakes rose from his chest and then dove back into his flesh, creating another bleeding hle. "Or have you gotten weak after a hundred years?"

Adopt your own!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #905 on: October 20, 2008, 02:37:27 AM »
Tezztor gave the demon a sly look. "Obviously you have no idea what this dagger does. It saps its victim of magical energy." he said as he formed a fang filled smile. "Its particularly potent against demonic power. Right now your gonna have to result to using only what you physically have to fight. So have at it you monstrocity, lets see if your worth the space you inhabit" the raptor called out preparing himself for an attack.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #906 on: October 20, 2008, 02:42:23 AM »
The demon growled at Tezztor. "No One Traps Lord Loss!" He shouted, flying at Tezztor with his sharp claws glistening with his own spilling blood. In his mind Simel cowered, watching as the tormented evil soul ruined his body. "Tzztor! " he cried, tryin to siphon some of the demons weakwning magic, he wanted to tell the raptor not to ruin his body, but all hope seems lost.
His love thinks he's some evil spirit, if this demon, "lord loss" kills tezztor than the last of his family will be killed. blue, keep them safe.

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #907 on: October 20, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »
Shadow made it to his knees again, only to see what had become of Simels body. "No... NO!" He dives at the demon, the thought of its powers utterly irrelevant in his mind. The feline pins the demon, looking into the eyes of the fox and seeing only the faintest hint of him. The only thing keeping him from slashing the things throat was the fact that Simel was still in there, somewhere. Why couldn't it have been me? Why did it have to be Simel? He doesn't deserve this!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #908 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
The feigntest whisper of a voice entered Shadows ind, tormented and ruined. "Shadow, save me."

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #909 on: October 20, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »
The feline almost cried at the sound of that voice in his head, his grip on the demon faltering. "Oh Gods..." He closed his eyes, tears running from his good eye. "Simel, I... I don't... I can't exercise a demon... Not unless..." Shadow turned back, taking a paw from Simels body and raising it. "Raptor, throw me the amulet!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #910 on: October 20, 2008, 08:28:47 PM »
"You cannot stop me!" The demon roared, throwing a palm into Shadows Chest. It wasn't enough to throw him off, the demon was becoming desperate. The foxes body was broken, his agic was fading. He knew that it would be so easy for them to excersize him now. He held tight to Simels mind. "I'm not leaving."

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #911 on: October 20, 2008, 08:39:25 PM »
Shadow coughed and clutched his chest. The strike was not particularly, but it had struck the where one of Renards lightning attacks had hit. Not only that, but Shadow was pushing his own body. "I'll see you dead, demon!"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #912 on: October 20, 2008, 08:43:23 PM »
The demon sceethed and howled as Shadows paws gripped its throat. Simel could hear the demons voice in his minid. "If i die, we both die." It cackled and did not fight against Shadow.

"No!" Simel cried, amplifying the last of the demons magic, releasing its ability to stay in his body.

"No!" he croaked, broken and damaged and at the brink of death, being strangled by his love.

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #913 on: October 20, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »
The feline looked down and pulled his paws away from the demons throat, from Simels throat. The area under his left eye was obviously wet, a tear track running down his muzzle. "Simel... I..."

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #914 on: October 20, 2008, 09:07:20 PM »
The raptor casually walked up, enjoying the turmoil before him. He pushed shadow off the demon infested creature that lay there and put his taloned foot upon his throat. "I was paid to kill this one" he said bluntly, a heavy tint of coldness in his voice. "Been looking for you a long time, did you forget about me?" he said smiling. He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should go through with it.