The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: furry d&d  (Read 32151 times)

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
Re: furry d&d
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »
Simel stands, awkward at first. He staggers to Shadow. "Shadow..?" He collapses against the fleline. He raises a bleeding paw up and traces his face. "I love ou so much." The foxes shocked face twists into an evil grin as his paw grips the felines throat."THanks for releasing me." He cackles, his voice, so different, not at all soft and soothing as it once was, grating, deep, gravely. He throws shadow to the side and smirks. "Now bring me my servant, Renard, I want to thank him for tricking you into releasing me."
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
"Wh... What? Simel, what's wrong with you!?" Shadow gets to his feet, rubbing his neck and coughing. "What are you-" The feline cried out and went sprawling, with Renard standing behind him. Sparks still lingered on the wolfs fingertips. "I had forgotten those claws of his. Nonetheless, it seems thing have worked out." Renard smirked, looking at where the feline had landed.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #887 on: October 12, 2008, 03:58:45 AM »
"I'm surprised that you could be trusted with me, Renard. But why? I ask, did you put me in such a vulnerable body? Hmm?" The possesed fox prince lashed out, engulfing Shadows mentor in an acient and arcane fire spell. Renard fell, screaming in agony.

"I did not mean to! I didn't mean t!"The old mage finnaly died, his enchantments upon the city walls failed, the ancient walls showed there age, crumbling lime and marble. Simels eyes were black, blood drained from his eyes and nose, constatly dripping from his face and any old injuries he once had.

"Now to yu, feline." H spat at Shadow. "Bring me the one called Tezztor, the raptor. I have much to speak to him about."

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #888 on: October 12, 2008, 03:14:49 PM »
Shadow tries to get to his feet, fails, and makes it to one knee. "Who... What are you?" He makes it to his feet, staggers, and gains his balance. "I do not know where that raptor of yours has gone... Tell me your name, demon..."

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #889 on: October 13, 2008, 02:55:58 AM »
"My name is insignificant. Bring me the blood traitor, or I shall end your excuse for a life." The demon stepped closer to Shadow, his breath reaking of rot and blood, Simels body was being ruined by this tormentor from another world. "Hiding in shadows, beaten, bloody, bruised. You can barely see the ground before you." THe demon was as close as he could get to Shadow without touching him. "Now bring me that traitor, Tezztor, who imprisoned me in the first place."

Adopt your own!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #890 on: October 13, 2008, 05:04:14 AM »
Tezztor dug around the various piles of junk, looking for something but unsure as to what. He could feel it sure as day but exactly what is was was anybody's guess, all he knew is it reeked of power. He had been gone for a while, sore after his battles before with the wolven warrior and failing to assassinate his fox quarry. "What is this?" he said with a bit of suprise as his claws hit something amongst the rubble. It was a jewel, a pendant of sorts that flared magically when in close contact to his own magical blade. "Must have some sort of energy to it similar to my demon's bane dagger" he thought examining  the jewel. On the air he caught a familiar scent, as he turned to find it he noticed a cat making way torwards him. "Hey i reckognize him, it's that cat from a while back. He's a fool to think he will take me alive" no sooner then he said that then he spun his blade around preparing for whatever was in store.

Offline Tidus

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • My substitute until my comission is done
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Orange/Black speckles
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Broad shoulders, slightly muscular
« Reply #891 on: October 13, 2008, 06:06:00 AM »
Tidus turns to Simel a look of shock on his face. "Brother..what are you doing?" He looks at his brothers face seeing little of what he used to be... "What happened to you?"
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #892 on: October 13, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
Shadow approached Tezztor expecting entirely to be killed. His stagger was obvious, and it was a struggle to remain conscious. "You, raptor... Come with me..." He turns and simply walks away, falling once and trying to cover the holes burnt through his robe. The world spun, and his eye could not seem to focus on anything.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #893 on: October 13, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »
"Why should I follow you?" the assassin asked bluntly. He didn't know this fur too well but he decided maybe there was profit in it for him. After his loss of finding the fox, he could definately use something. The one before him was mangled and torn, as if he had gone through a great battle, this didn't settle with Tezztor too well. Who knows what might await him if he were to follow.

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #894 on: October 13, 2008, 04:01:27 PM »
"Why should you follow?" Shadow stopped and, although the raptor could not see, smiled. "You would be wise to stay here... But you will not, for this is your fight now, not mine." The feline walks on, thinking Tidus should have gone for the raptor. He did not deserve to see Simel like this...

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #895 on: October 14, 2008, 03:52:32 AM »
"Brother?" The demon faced Tidus and laughed. "You think I am your brother?The idea is laughable." THe demon cast an arvane spell, lifing Tidus high into the air and sending crackling bolts of lightning through his body. "I doubt your brother knew this." He said, tormenting the innocent. It lowered Tidus to the ground, more dropping him. Tidus landed with a thud, in pain but unhrt other than bruises. "Your feable ideas and weak bodies disgust me."

Adopt your own!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #896 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:36 PM »
((O.O major work...im sorry should i carry on..or not...SORRY))
she stole a look around, her shinninh eyes caught on the raptor in the corner looking over...rubble and he was...a jewel. that was when a fight broke out. sticking to the the shadows she climbed around unsure of how to go about it and then finnaly she let her mind travel over to him and she gently looked in, she wasn`t being rude, just wanting to know if he was friend or foe?

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #897 on: October 15, 2008, 11:30:01 PM »
The raptor sighed unsure, "Very well I will follow, what will I expect to see when we get there?" he asked. He wasn't sure of the situation and by the other's looks something bad was going on and he wasn't too keen on going in without some knowledge of what was going on. "Just tell me who to kill"

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #898 on: October 16, 2008, 03:43:52 AM »
The demon stands proud in a ruined street waiting for the slinking feline to bring him back Tezztor. Inside his mind Simel watched terrified as a demon had taken over his body, tormenting his brother, his once love, all around him he cared so much for. At least the children were safely with Blue outside the city, no don't think of them, if i do he'll go after them as soon as he's finished with tezztor. I know what you're thinking, Simel. You're thinking of your child and his friend, and, ...Blue. Yes. I will have fun with them, make them suffer. And you'll have to watch. I think that every one you think of will become my slaves, yes. The demon cackled inside of simels mind, tormenting him. The son of the virtuous king, driven insane after the death of his family became the most terrible king in the history of time. No!!! simel cried, huddling in a corner of his mind. I won't let you hurt them! He ran at the figmint in his mind, a dark cackling shadow smelling of death and blood. As soon as he moved so did the shadow, jumping to one side. You can't touch me! it tormented. Simel screamed and charged.

The demon stood waiting, patient, it's eyes cold as it stared down the street at the approaching feline with raptor in tow.

Adopt your own!

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #899 on: October 16, 2008, 08:00:13 PM »
Shadow returned, assuming the raptor was behind him, and stared into Simels eyes. "I'm sorry..." The feline fell to his knees and lost consciousness next to the remains of his former master.

Renard. The wolf who had been so confident when he had seen his apprentice and the others enter the city. He had made sure Shadow gave the fox the amulet, and only after he had been badly injured. The demon was powerful, but in such a frail body he was sure it would take little effort to kill him. Even Tidus would have been a good fallback. No, any of the three but Shadow. The cat was an exceptional conduit for magical power, although Renard would never admit it out loud, and would have allowed the Demon to harness far more of its power than it had even now. But now he was dead.