The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Evelyn Maestrix - Open Prompt RP  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
Re: Evelyn Maestrix - Open Prompt RP
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 01:22:03 PM »
"Yes Eve, well ok, your dad did expand the garage while you were away, but the main mansion was always that big." Drahcir hushedly whipes away the dragonfruit stains on Evelyn's cheeks as he readies himself to knock at the door. "Do you want me to do the explaining or will you do it?", he asks kindly as his fists knock on the door.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
  • Species: Polar Bear
  • Coloring: White, with black spots on my eyes
  • Currently: Hoping to meet new people
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 01:25:43 PM »
I squirm and wriggle as you wipe my cheeks, before we arrive at the door. I then lean over to you, before replying. "You got my leave of absence form?" I ask, hatching an idea. "Technically I'm on sick leave."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 03:07:50 PM »
"Oh? Yes I do..." Uncle Drahcir hands over the form to Evelyn, unsure what her plan is, however without much time to ponder as her Father Draig Maestrix opens up the main door. A behemoth of a dragon, Draig stood there, towering over the two at the door with a stern look on his face. "hmmh...." at length he finally spoke: "Goodness Draccy, how on earth did my Sister keep your daughter a secret from me?! I never even noticed any signs of pregnancy!"

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 03:26:24 PM »
Nervously, she shuffles her claws before she mutters. "H-hi, d-dad. It's me, Evelyn..." -She then hands the report of absence letter over to him.- "I-I....I flunked Magic Studies."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 08:30:03 PM »
Confused and quite shocked Draig looks from one Dragon to another. Finally he reads the letter. After what seems like a lifetime of tension, the imposing Dragon speaks "Alright young lady, you're coming inside and are going to tell me why you thought it was a good idea to become a baby dragon again!"

Draig rips Evelyn out of Drahcir's hands and carries her inside. Stottering in a panic and wanting to save his niece from too much of a scolding Drahcir walks in after.
"H... hey Draig, old pal! It's not her fault~ ehehe, she just~...", his anxious mutterings are quickly silenced however. "Silence! I want to hear it from my own daughter and not from her spoiling Uncle.", Draig interrupted him sternly.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2024, 05:25:28 AM »
Painfully aware of what is happening, she squirms and wriggles in her father's grip, all the while protesting. "I-it wasn't me or him, dad!" -I squeaked, my voice higher pitched than it used to be. "S-someone cast a Reverse Ageing spell two nights ago!"

I then looked at him with a pleading expression in my eyes, reaching out to touch his face. "I-I wanted to come back, but not like this. I wanted to make you p-proud of me..."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 12:02:46 PM »
Still grumpy and mad Draig looks at his pleaing daughter sternly "Hmmh... Hmpf! Who was it then? Who did this to my daughter?", the anger was certainly not gone, however he was ready to believe her. Behind his strong demeanor beat a gentle and moral heart and he did care deeply for his daughter.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 09:35:56 AM »
"I-I don't know, daddy!" -I replied, sniffling as I felt emotional around my father.- "I wish I knew, I really do, but th' campus couldn't find 'em." -I then rest my head on his shoulder, tears streaming down my face.- "Please don't be mad at me, d-daddy..."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 11:40:00 AM »
Draigs manic stare suddendly became soft as his little daughter cried in his arms. Feeling a sense of sadness himself for having his daughter changed so drastically, he wrapped his strong arms around young Evelyn and held her tight.
"Shhh, shhh darling, it's alright.", he wispered in her ear, "I'm not mad at you, there there~ it's not your fault. Come now darling, please calm down and tell me if there's anything we can do to get my darling daughter back to who she was before?" He cradled her in his arms like he used to do, years before.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 11:56:05 AM »
-I then sniffle, slowly calming down as I'm cradled in his familiar arms, before I take a few deep breaths.- "W-well..." I mention, gently brushing my own shoulder as I try to recall what the Headmaster said. "According to the chief f-faculty, there's a chance this could be p-permanent..." As soon as I said those words, I then try to hug Draig. "But if you need my help to fix this, t-then count me in."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 03:47:55 PM »
"Permanent?!" both Draig and Drahcir shout out in shock at this news. Draig panics a little "I mean we can't.... how long until you're back to.... and who'll take care ...", but then finds himself again and speaks to his daughter "Darling, this is your life and your choice after all. In a weird way this gives you the chance to become twice the dragon you once were, to learn all the things you weren't able to the first time around. But you'll have to wait a while to take that test again."

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2024, 12:59:46 AM »
As I heard papa's reassuring words while hearing his heartbeat, I then nodded and shuffle my claws. "Y-you mean it?" -I asked, rubbing my eyes to dry my tears.- "W-well, I'll do my best." -I then reassure him, noticing this was just as big a change for him and uncle Drahcir as it was for me.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2024, 06:40:21 AM »
"Yes Evelyn, let's get through this together." Draig said while looking at the note from the school. "And first things first, I guess we'll have to teach you how to write properly again." Draig looked over to Drahcir who understood in an instant: he gathered some writing utensils and laid them on the table. "After this, we'll also need to get you some new clothes darling."

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2024, 01:48:52 PM »
She nods, agreeing with everything her father said. 'It shouldn't be that hard', she thought, 'last time I learned how to write, I was in nursery school. this should be a cinch!'. 

Just then, however, her ears perk up at the new clothes remark. She then whispers to herself, her face going pale. "N-new clothes?"

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2024, 08:31:29 AM »
"Why yes Evelyn, once those diapers have run their course we're all out." Draig said with a nervous yet kind laugh. "You know what, change of plan! Drahcir, you prepare a writing lesson for my little girl while she and I go shopping. What do you think sweety? Up for some shopping?"