The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Introduction of Me.  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Tsunamix

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Introduction of Me.
« on: September 21, 2021, 01:33:34 PM »
Hi! I'm new on this forum, I found out about furries somewhere in 2018 on YouTube. First furry youtuber, I found out about furries is Majira Strawberry. I'm 17, turning 18 soon this year December. My gender is Male.

I have one fursona, I'm still working on it. My fursona's specie is a Fox, His name is Garry.
My interests/hobbies are videogames, movies/animations including animals, music, art, Crafting/diy, animating, sometime reading.
Favorite games for me are: Minecraft, fnaf, gmod aka garry's mod. fav movies: Zootopia, Alpha and Omega, Fantastic Mr. Fox.
I have little interest in anime.

Fav animated-series Legends of Chima.
I listen to music. I already mention about this earlier, here's my fav genres: Rock, Metal, Pop, Country, Classical/Folk, Misc., edm, etc.
I like all colours, but my top fav colours: green, red, orange, black.

I what to learn more about this furry fandom, If read this whole post, your a legend I know it sounds cringy.
See you on my next post. B) B)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Introduction of Me.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 03:06:32 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Welcome to TFF. I am Romulan_Furry, TFF's resident Romulan Furry. It's always good to see a new face. Friends here call me Rom.

There's a lot to learn about the Furry Fandom, but far too much for me to explain it in one go - that, and I have a storm over my head, so I wouldn't have enough time to do so before said storm disrupts my internet signal. Suffice to say, we're a friendly bunch.

See you around!
--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Introduction of Me.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 11:03:17 PM »
I'm an advid user of Gmod i do various poses usuallly furry related it's nice to see someone stil interested in it i fear Sourcefilm maker has taken over it's place a little too much..

Anyway Welcome, yeah the furry fandom is a little more than just a fursona,but it depends on how deep you want to go with it.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13