The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: *waves* Non canadian moose :o  (Read 686 times)

Offline Dasmoose

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Moose
  • Currently: Meh.
*waves* Non canadian moose :o
« on: August 17, 2020, 09:11:17 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. (pun intended)
My name is Dasmoose most people just call me Moose. It makes sense if you catch me irl >.>; 6'8" ~300# and I used to do a lot of logging.
Anywho, not new to the fandom just kinda been alone for a while and need to be a little more socially active. AKA theres like 2 people I talk to and one of them just keeps giving me beers till I cant form sentences in my native tongue~ :p
Been trying to get life in order and figure out where I want it to go and recently things have been pretty nuts so I am just trying to find somewhere to fit in or just get away from all the negativity in life :s
I got a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of life lessons I have learned so if I get going theres usually a nugget of wisdom... Or a big ol pile of truth x3

Well thats what kinda feels appropriate for now, Im sure Ill add to it or my reputation as a nerd will precede me.

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: *waves* Non canadian moose :o
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 05:01:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum! It’s a bit slow around here these days but we’re more active on Discord, so you might want to check that out.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Dasmoose

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Moose
  • Currently: Meh.
Re: *waves* Non canadian moose :o
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 09:57:42 AM »
Yeah I noticed lol was one of the first things I did lol