The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft Bedrock Realms?  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Thagrahn

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger and Lynx
  • Coloring: White and Black; Grey, Tan, and White
  • Height: 5' 4"; 5' 0"
  • Weight: 135 lb; 107 lb
Minecraft Bedrock Realms?
« on: November 30, 2019, 05:25:04 AM »
I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10, and have been getting kinda bored with single player worlds.

With better ways to handle the creation of Realms plus the 1.14 Buzzy Bees update hitting next month, I was thinking that a possible thing to do would be a year long Survival Realm with goals for each month.

Guess the best time to launch the Realm would be New Years Day, and have the goal of January be for the members to establish their bases.

Things I'm not sure about a theme, restrictions, or other goals to set. Was hoping to establish things over the month of December with those who are interested.

Realms still have a limit of 10 players max online, and since it would be nice to have everyone online at once for some events, that should be the max allowed to join the Realm. I have talked with a few friends of mine who might be interested, but want a minimum of 5 players to Start just in case.

~~~~~

Would also like to hear from other who have Realms set up, and what things their players have accomplished together.
I am Thagarhn, nothing more, nothing less.