The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm open for commissions  (Read 3968 times)

Offline H o o t

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Owl
I'm open for commissions
« on: November 17, 2019, 09:40:00 AM »
Hello there!
My name's H o o t. And I'm an amateur artist, ready to take on any commission that you send my way. Everything has its own price of course, so consider every choice you have before ordering and spending your money on any of my art.

My prices are:

• 30€ for a full body shot with shading, details and a simple background picture (Probably blurred out).
  • 20€ - for a body shot without the shading or details - just the main colours.
  • 10€ for the head shot with shading and details
  • 5€ for a simple head shots without any of that sort of jazz.

I specialize in the medieval era; its aesthetic, arms and armour.

To see some of my previous works, you can message me on Discord: TheDrawnBlade#3004 - Images that I have of what I am capable of are too large to post here, unfortunately. But that would be it. Thank for your attention and I hope that I can be of service to you one day.

Have a lovely evening!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 10:09:19 AM by H o o t »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: I'm open for commissions
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 12:01:41 AM »
Hm... not bad. Not bad at all. Any thought for doing Feudal Japan themes too?

Offline H o o t

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Owl
Re: I'm open for commissions
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 06:52:34 AM »
Vosur, I'd be happy to try out that aesthetic! So if you'd like to commission a character wearing something from that period of Japanese history (be it just clothing or armour, I'll be happy to oblige and draw it up for you!