The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Void of Light | The First Dimension  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
The Void of Light | The First Dimension
« on: October 02, 2019, 09:46:28 PM »
Herro all, i'm currently writing a pg-13 book named "The Void Of Light | The First Dimension!" It features Ruff, previously named Subject 42, a male 10 year old anthropomorphic wolf who was held in a state of the art secret facility in Dimension 1. He has lived his entire life in solitary, various tests performed on him. After being released to die to dimension 2A (42), he is rescued by a close by village that readily takes him in. With visible signs of abuse and neglect upon him, he quickly recovers, away from the magic of the facility.

If you want to read "The Void Of Light," here is a link where you can read it from google drive!
"The Void Of Light | The First Dimension"

I think it's pretty good, and I have even had others say as well, but I would like your opinion now. Feel free to reply below, since I won't be copy and pasting the chapters here, unless told it would be easier.