The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 805 times)

Offline Mega_tiddey

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit fox
Hi
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:44:41 PM »
Hi! I’m new here and looking for a new friend! Sorry about the username, my little sister did that and I can’t be bothered to make a new account. My name is Ivy, and I’m a hybrid of a fox and a rabbit. I hope to meet nice people here! ^-^

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 12:29:50 AM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Can you tell us about your interests?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mega_tiddey

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit fox
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 10:39:59 AM »
I’m introverted, like video games and drawing. My favourite colour is purple, and I love to joke around.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 02:39:12 PM »
Video games, huh? What games, if I may ask? And what do you like to draw?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 05:36:34 PM »
(You can change your username, ya know?)
Hewwo! It's very nice to meet you! I hope you're not looking for only one friend and that that spot ain't taken yet, Couse I'd like to apply! Where do I drop my frd Papers?
Ivy? A cool name! Very natury. And there's a plethora of nice people on here!

Introvercy? Not a problem here. And I don't really mind either, so don't feel bad because of it! Games and drawing... Mhm.. same here. Ouu, purple! I love purple as well. Especiall, plum! And you're the funny type! I like that about a person. Not everybody can do it.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice time on here, and I hope I get that friend spot! Cheers.
-Noah