The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Towny type RP???  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Rook_Mordale

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Canine
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Lean, athletic
  • Currently: Networking classes slowly burning my mind apart.
Towny type RP???
« on: August 07, 2019, 07:01:56 AM »
Looking for people to play a City based RP.
Hopefully we can get a good sized group, between 4 to 8 players. Mabey more...

Any kind of vanilla character is allowed (A vanilla character is a character with only natural talents. No superpowers or unnatural abilitys please).
Thus said, I am fine with any species, either real or fictional.
I don't really know where to place this, so for now it goes on the main postings.
Please reply in this thread with your character and what you may want to see from the City in the future. PM me any questions you have about the RP.

Senario:
World: Our earth.
City: New york??
The world has seen many wars since 2019. In the most recent war, genetics were used by most countries to engineer the perfect soldier. However, due to U.N. treatys banning human experimentation, they weren't HUMAN soldiers.

Now the year is 2121.
Furry enslavement has been mostly eradicated throughout the world. Now, furrys are trying to find their place in a world full of humans.
There is general distrust between humans and furrys, but there are places where they can *mostly* get along. The City is one of these places.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 08:22:05 AM by Rook_Mordale »