The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 819 times)

Offline Itza the trapper

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Why should one fight and risk losing life?
    • Awards
  • Species: Tribal Fox from the Osolan woods
  • Coloring: Black,white, and gray
  • Height: 5 foot 8 or 3 foot 5 (feral but no one got a good measurement...)
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Build: Tall and thin
  • Currently: Exploring the forest
Ideas
« on: July 23, 2019, 04:23:56 AM »
 I had some ideas for a fursona that I was trying to make, but I'm not all that sure about them or if I should try them or not.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:46:38 AM by FurryGamer423 »
Why should one fight and risk life? When Prey and Foe alike come walking toward a fate they never like, but almost always good for you?

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 04:26:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

There's no rule that says a fursona is forever. If you have an idea, try it out for a while and see if it suits you. If not, try something else.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Itza the trapper

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 04:48:21 AM »
Thanks for the information, but I have decided to pursue one of the ideas I had. (It is not finished,but i may post it if i finish)

Post Merge: July 23, 2019, 06:04:04 AM
Well I finished... finally! I was thinking about this for what feels like longer than I should have. But here it is.

Name: Itza aka "shadow"
Species: Fox

Description: Black pelt with white and gray markings, and sky blue eyes. (nothing further for this part at the moment)

Personality: ( I some how almost forgot about this somehow)
Shy and reserved when dealing with those he is unfamiliar with, but much more talkative and carefree with those he is familiar with, but even so still a bit secretive if he is in a unfamiliar environment (sometimes).

Story: (be warned this is a longish one, but in my mind the shortest way to get the points the I wanted across;However, I may have missed some of them.) Itza grew up among a tribe, or as he was nick named by the tribe and his peers "Shadow" after his pelt color and his personality. He grew up more apart from the others of his age. He was a loner in the eyes of his fellows that is if they even played him any mind...  While his peers grew up learning to be warriors and members of the tribe Itza learned the rules of the woods that surrounded the tribe. He felt that he did not belong with the others of his age. While the others were stronger, bolder, and much more prideful than him, but he was more agile, smaller,and normally quicker but he was also a bit shy and reserved when among his peers. He quickly learned how to be ignored, or even forgotten entirely. He quickly found that there was a guessed that there was a reason that he didn't fit, but still seemed similar to those around him. It started to dawn during his 16th season (year) that there was something different or wrong. While he was fitting the peices of the puzzle in the back of his mind he decided that there was still a piece or two missing, so he went to confront his mother. When he first confronted her about it and asked her why he was not like the others she at first tried to deny it and blow it off, but she could see the seriousness in his eyes and so began to tell he the story of why it was that he did not fit. It started with a raid on one of the neighboring tribes that has since moved. It was not some much a raid but a massacre leaving no one and nothing standing in it's wake. As the slaughter started to die down and the warriors were ordered to start looting the dens and other buildings to see what they could find. One of the warriors was searching the village to see if they had missed he saw a den that seemed to have been abandoned during the raider even before it, but when he entered thought he could hear something in one of the corners of the den. When he looked at first he didn't see anything in the darkness but then he saw what had been making the sound. It was nothing more the a confused cub trying to find it's parents. After conversing with the raid's leader it was determined that the cub would be taken with then and raised as one of their own.
... it was the piece of the puzzle he had been missing, but as the piece clicked in the back of his mind in a small moment of brain blasting realization he was horrified. That cub had been him.... However another thing clicked after a few moments of silence... He was a fox among a tribe of Wolves! Being unable to stand the sudden and shocking truth he ran from the den his mother called after him trying to get him to come back so she could explain, but he would not after all that time that the truth had be not only kept from him but lies put in its place, so he ran to the one place that had ever truly felt like his home... the forest.

I'm not sure this really belongs here but I decided to put it here anyway because I wanted to share what I have made so far.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 06:04:04 AM by FurryGamer423, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Why should one fight and risk life? When Prey and Foe alike come walking toward a fate they never like, but almost always good for you?

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »
Nice Fursona!

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 07:26:43 PM »
Your fursona seems very interesting.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Itza the trapper

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 01:26:37 AM »
Thanks ;however, I feel that the story is much to wordy and could be much smaller than it currently is with unnecessary  parts removed and other parts slimmed down.