The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trading Stories for Art  (Read 2786 times)

Offline CarbonSergal

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Sergal
Trading Stories for Art
« on: June 07, 2019, 03:32:55 AM »
I am neither artistically inclined, nor do I have any way of giving or receiving actual money over the Internet. I have, however, been complemented many times on my writing ability. Therefore, I would like to make a trade: I write you a story in exchange for a piece of artwork.

If you are not very good at drawing, you may still ask for my services. Lately, I have been commissioning a talented artist who accepts payment in the form of Steam codes, so you may give me one of those instead if you choose.

If you would like me to write you a story, please send me a PM, either here or on Discord (Haru#5278)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Re: Trading Stories for Art
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 11:07:30 PM »
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ACCEPTS STEAM CODES!!!

I have a steam code for "911 Operator", a $15 dollar game. What I request it a reference sheet drawn for my fursona. I would have to give you a description of him.

Do you accept?

Offline CarbonSergal

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 03:32:14 AM »

I have a steam code for "911 Operator", a $15 dollar game. What I request it a reference sheet drawn for my fursona. I would have to give you a description of him.

Do you accept?

Unfortunately, I cannot accept your request. As I have stated before, I am a writer not an artist. I can write a story involving your fursona, but I am no good at drawing.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 06:18:50 AM »

Do you accept?

Unfortunately, I cannot accept your request. As I have stated before, I am a writer not an artist. I can write a story involving your fursona, but I am no good at drawing.

I thought what that meant was, that I would give you the key and the description, and you would send those along to the artist.

Offline CarbonSergal

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 09:30:59 PM »

Do you accept?

I thought what that meant was, that I would give you the key and the description, and you would send those along to the artist.

I meant that if you aren't able to give me a piece of art for the story I write for you, you can instead pay me with a Steam code instead since I know an artist who accepts them. If you'd like I can PM you his Discord tag.