The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations III: Deception of the Iron Bear  (Read 20940 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Coalition Operations III: Deception of the Iron Bear
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2019, 10:41:52 PM »
Everything was a disaster. Lithian wasn't sure how things got the way they were. Perhaps being low-level security was a blessing as he wasn't at ground zero, wherever that was. All he knew was that they had been left to fend for themselves. With absolutely nobody coming to help out those stuck in the POC, and no orders from any kind of leadership to go off of, Lithian devised his own plan.

The plan was ambitious, but perhaps futile. Go room by room, remove any threats, and then destroy any vent entrances to restrict Xenomorph movement. With enough luck, maybe he could establish some kind of foothold of relative safety. Ammo, however, was going to be a problem. He had his blaster which had a virtually unlimited supply, but his shotgun was far superior. Surely the security outpost had some kind of armory with extra shells in stock.

As Lithian made his way towards his destination, he heard a loud BOOM! He stowed his motion tracker away, pumped his shotgun, and went straight for where he heard the noise. Where on this planet did someone find explosives? Lithian burst through the door, shotgun raised only to see the grizzly sight before him. It took him a few moments to fully comprehend of what he was seeing, only to realize that someone else was in the room.

That was a giant dragon. With a big gun. And the barrel was aiming squarely at Lithian.

"If you're going to hang me up like them, then you better not miss," Lithian spoke, not even bothering to switch his aim towards the potential murderer.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2019, 12:26:30 AM »
As the situation unfolded, Viktor grew increasingly unsettled. But outwardly, he remained calm. It was all he could be, even though he worried his lover would meet a gruesome end. "Captain," T'liss reported, snapping Viktor's view from his team's a/v feeds, "Damage repaired, sir."

Viktor nodded. He spoke into the radio, "Valentine, Krystel, strap in and be ready for dust-off; Sohdakin, Ori, Lacar, we're taking off in five; what's your status?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2019, 12:21:50 PM »
"What We're leaving already?" Krystel asked finishing the repairs on a wire and sitting down in a seat "Here's hopeing we don't blow up taking off." Krystel muttered to herself as she strapped in.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2019, 06:40:41 AM »
Sohdakin groaned as he heard Ori....again and huffed "I can take care of myself mom" he said over the com line,  "Viktor didnt hire me cause I was green and wet behind the ears.  I know how to function with a team and by myself, I dont need you or anyone holding my hand like Im some child. We have a job to do and a beacon to get back online.  I know where you are, I know where the beacon is, you are in a far better position to get there so I suggest you stop wasting time trying to...." he said then paused the moment he cause motion on his sensors and now found him face to face with what looked to be a Gargoyle. 

"Hands up! Do NOT move" he growled as he kept his rifle trained on the Gargoyle.  "Who are you, identify yourself!" he called out and took a step back as he waited for K2 to check their database for the security guard.  Once it was confirmed who he was, Sohdakin would soon lower his rifle "Im not a Yautja and Im definantly not here to hang you upside-down and skin you alive" he grumbled then activated his com link to everyone "I have a live one.  Looks to be a security guard." Sohdakin looked back to Lithian and hummed in thought for a moment. "Lithian, I need access to one of your security terminals.  Preferably one that your supervisor or his boss would use to log in to conduct their daily duties" he said and when the Gargoyle took him to where such a terminal was, he nodded his head and walked up to the computer and looked for a data port and jacked into that.  It didnt take long for K2 to find a vulnerability and give Sohdakin full privlages to the system.  "Mmmm, now I own the place" he said out loud and perused through the file directories till he came across an interesting folder that was labled Rykov.  "Captain, got some intel you might want to see"

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2019, 09:59:40 AM »
"Okay! okay! Calm down!" Lithian rasped, releasing his grip on the trigger and raising his hand in the air while he set the shotgun on the ground. "I'm Lithian. A security guard."

Well a pretty crappy security guard, all things considered, he thought.

He remained still, even when the first explosion was followed by several more. Being a gargoyle, he was pretty good at being perfectly motionless. "I don't suppose you are the one responsible for all these explosions, are you?" Lithian ventured, knowing full well he was pushing his luck.

Lithian made a sigh of relief when Sohdakin lowered his gun, "I have no idea what a Yautja is, but I'm glad you aren't one," he said, giving another look at the... scene. He turned to Sohdakin with the next question of a security terminal, "My superior's security terminal? Rykov? Well I can point you to *a* security terminal, but the one he uses is at the FOP I think," Lithian paused, before continuing with some contempt in his voice, "... I bet they're still up there, just watching us get mown down by those creatures. I'm guessing you aren't from there, huh? One week of this mess and they just left us all in the POC to die."

Lithian straightened himself up, "Sorry about that, just a lot of stress. A week without help is... never mind. Here, follow me. I can get you into a terminal, but my credentials don't exactly have a lot of access," Lithian scooped up his shotgun on the way out, "By the way, how many of there are you? We're going to need an army at this rate..." He then watched as Sohdakin jacked into the system before Lithian could attempt to login. "... Or you could do that."

After a few brief seconds, a realization came over Lithian, "Wait a minute, you aren't just going to take whatever you want from that computer and just leave me here are you? I know you held me at gunpoint, and for all I know you people are pirates exploiting the situation, but..." he hesitated, "but honestly, I'd rather get vented into space or kidnapped and sold off than deal with this mess." This had to be one of the lowest points Lithian had ever been in his entire lifetime, only second to returning home a mangled mess of barely functional robotic parts.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 10:08:38 AM by Weaver »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2019, 04:30:38 PM »
Krystel Reached out with her mind and attempted to link with Sodahkin  'what are you doing you lug? Get back to the ship and who is that talking to you?' She asked,though her telepathy at this point was stretched to it's limit due to the distance... so the message may have been quiet, if she did link with Sodahkin,at that range it could have been Lithian instead...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2019, 06:36:36 PM »
The dragon has had humor sense for sure. And Ori appreciated it. However, the current situation was a little inappropriate for any humor. At least after she saw like two people were getting exploded by a missile. Moreover, when Sohdakin mentioned the security guard, the female Orokin decided that it was something that needed to be handled by her own. That security guard might know how does the security system of the entire facility works, and thus, it may facilitate access to most of the buildings. And Ori remembered, that the facade of this security post had windows and when the galaxy-skinned landed in front of the gate, she had seen them. And with enough force applied into the air dash, she could break the window, and hopefully, none of the two on the upper floor won't see an attacker in her.

"Lacar, try to open the door, and if you are not able to, wait for me here. I'll be on the level above us." Said Ori in a rush, and exited from the garage. Then she made a few steps back from the building and one she aimed at the glass window, she charged energy into her air control unit and performed the dash. And it did the trick. She managed to broke the window and even some ceiling in the process. It didn't hurt tho', maybe just a little. Inside, she spotted Sohdakin and... the security guard about whom Sohdakin has been talking about. And he looked epic. The real gargoyle. Well, this trip Ori considers pretty successfully as she met at least two guys, whose species were found as a half-myth. A material to study. So once she got up after the infiltration, she decided to speak. "A Gargoyle? I thought you, guys are a myth. Just like Rokhah. Incredible it is."

Course, it wasn't what Ori wanted to say, she just was dazed to see a creature like Lithian. Regardless, as she was still a member of the UNSC, Ori needed to present herself as such. And so she quickly changed her tone on more serious, saluted afterward. "I'm Ori Arashi, UNSC rescue and emergency team. Sohdakin said you're a security guard. Can you help us with is with the Primary Operation Complex and entire LZ facility in general?"
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2019, 07:14:01 PM »
Valentine tapped her helmet against the interior wall of the dropship in thought. It was all she could do, really. Something about this place kept her divining clouded. Too many variables, she figured. Didn’t mean her moment-to-moment foresight would abandon her. Though her eyes covered and shut, she still watched Krystel. Valentine felt the crimson vixen reach out, and was confused by her. Must be like Lord Malgus, Valentine dismissed with a sigh. All the flying around was making her nervous. If the base was defended like Gorbis, climbing any higher than three-quarters of a kilometer would get them a tank-sized, macro-caliber sled to Hell. But, as she walked the thought back, they didn’t have to dodge orbital guns on the way in.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2019, 11:37:26 PM »
Lacar nodded to Ori before she left instantly making his way to the doors terminal. "such pathetic technology, this'll only take a moment." again having several small mechanical tendrils leave his mechanical arm inserting themselves into the scanner. After a few passing moments the scanner would spurt out a few Sparks before the door opened up. Turning on his night vision lacar stepped into the door looking down the corridor lined with a few doors. Stilled hooked to the scanner he attempted to bypass power turning the lights on in the hallway before exploring.

He stepped up to the first door, it opening as he neared it, leading into a bathroom and shower. Giving it no second though he deemed the room unimportant before moving to the next door diagonal across the hall. Opening it he found stairs leading up to the floor the rest of his team on. Last door he went to was packed, making quick work of he scanner he'd open up into the barracks. Stepping into the room lacar would give it a good once over finding individual weapon lockers, each locked with a key card and number code. Towards the back was another room, again locked. Lacar hacked his way in only to find an office with a desk, computer, some Holo pads, and so on. "Ori, Sohdakin, I found a computer along with some Holo pads and data logs in the barracks. I think it was the office of the Outpost commander. I can start trying to access it if you'd like?" he spoke into comms before taking a seat at the terminal.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2019, 03:54:58 AM »
While the large Rohkah downloaded files from the terminal he made sure to grab security keys, schematics and any other usable intel on the facility. "I do not know about the explosions" he said as he continued to look through the files "Did you set that boobytrap?  We need another way out, the way I came in is blocked" For now he ignored the question as to their numbers as he didn't quite trust Lithian, not yet at least.  "We have enough to do the job we came here to do" was the only answer he would give on the matter and detached himself from the data port and then added a wireless access device that he then attached to the wall to turn the entire facility into a giant antenna. "You are coming with me, stay behind me, though try not to bump into me.....you'll get a nasty surprise if you do."

As Sohdakin walked out the door he yelled back at Lithian "We are not pirates"

As he made his way up the stairs and into what seemed like a control tower he turned back to see if Lithian was right behind him when Ori suddenly burst through the window.  Sohdakin turned and aimed his rifle at her momentarily and when he recognized who it was he huffed in irritation.  He made sure his external com was turned off as he addressed the Orokin "What are you doing Ori?  I told you I had this.  What possible reason did you have coming in here that I couldn't do myself?" he said, doing his best to keep his irritation to a minimum.  "Do you think that I am that incompetent in dealing with a stranded security guard, that you had to intervene personally?  Either you are inept, dont trust your team or you micromanage.  None of which are favorable for a well functioning team."

Sohdakin would look back to Lithian and turn his external com back on "Stay with her" he would say and motion to Ori before he walked over to the large door that led out of the upper floor and typed in the new code he got from the computer. "Lacar, I setup a wireless access point so you don't need to sit at the terminal if you do not want.  Range should be good to reach you.  Oh, I got the updated door codes as well as updated schematics and maps for the facility." He walked out of the facility without another word and headed down to where Lacar was, though this time  he stood outside the door and waited for him there.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2019, 05:46:09 AM »
"No, why would I set up a trap? I'm more likely to kill another survivor than another one of those freaks..." Lithian muttered, "and what do you mean what you came here to do?" Lithian followed behind as ordered. Despite his desperation, he was still wary of his situation.

"You sure seem like it," Lithian retorted to the Rohkah's response about not being a pirate. Lithian immediately covered his mouth, mentally kicking himself.

Maybe this was a mistake. A reaction created by fear and desperation. None of this added up. There were only Xenomorphs around as far as Lithian could tell. Sometimes the motion tracker would pick up something else, but nothing was actually ever there. Just glitches. The FOP were jerks but not murderers. Someone else was behind the explosions and hangings. What if these people really were malicious? How many more people would die by their hand? Trying to escape with these people would be selfish. Something needed to be done. Or at least, something to redeem himself after his pitiful display.

A voice then came from... somewhere? Within? Without? It didn't sound like it was addressed to Lithian, but he heard it nonetheless. How could he respond? Could he even respond? What kind of insult was calling someone a lug? Given the situation, now may be a good time to pull some strings. He focused on the voice, and, having no experience with any kind of psionic abilities, tried to respond.

Your teammate here is holding me at gunpoint and is refusing to tell me anything. He's going to walk into another trap, and if you don't tell me what the heck is going on, I'm going to let him walk into it. It was a boldfaced lie, but one that might work.

His thoughts were interrupted with the shattering of glass. Lithian didn't have his shotgun at the ready, but he did have the reflexes to position himself in such a way where the big dragon was in the way of the window. After the dodge, Lithian then pulled up his shotgun, aiming it at the back of the lizard's head.

Lithian stared blankly at Ori for a few seconds, dropping his aim before saying, "Rescue? You guys were rescue and you never told me!? Why the heck would you be so evasive about this? I thought you guys were pirates! Are you sure you two work together!? And I know there's a third person here too! Your telepath missed!" he took a few steps back, "Look, listen, everyone! Before I help anyone, I want to know everything. NOW," he turned to Sodahkin walking out, about to say something, then deciding against it.

Addressing Ori again, he continued, "Look, either quit the charade and shoot me, or tell me everything so I don't help a bunch of pirates make a bad situation worse. We have enough dead as is, and I'm not going to let you guys shoot more. There are explosions, people tied up, plasma marks, and none of these can be explained by xenos. You two... three! You three are the only ones else here!"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2019, 06:47:26 AM »
'Huh?' Krystel thought keeping this small response out of the telepathic link. ' I Dunno who you are but you'd have to be pretty stupid or pretty braindead to even attempt that, and I'm going to go with stupid or desperate. The link may be weak, but I can sense your lie, not to mention  that he'd likely make you walk into the trap if he had you at gunpoint, oh and I can read your emotions too, and your not afraid unless again your braindead and have no fear of someone pointing  a giant gun at you. So maybe you should tell me what is actually going on and what the shell that ... odd skinned, thing doing bashing through windows?!'

Krystel sighed, cutting off the link after her 'message' was sent, she turned to Viktor. "You still think this was a good idea?" She asked. "Looks like we already have some team dysfunction..." Krystel told Viktor with a sigh.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2019, 08:59:43 AM »
That escalated quickly. Ori expected much more cooperation from Sohdakin but looking on his actions, the female Orokin now started to think, that she is going to operate here like on any other UNSC operation in the past - alone. Yes, according to the original plan, they need to stay together, and on this planet, it was a necessary thing. However, the dragon has had a personality which Ori didn't like the most - she never worked along quite well with selfish people. Weird that Viktor didn't consider this moment during the building up the team. However, the female didn't want to discuss this right now as she had more important tasks.

"Sohda, if you want to be a hero here, go ahead, yet we didn't ask for this, mister dragon. And if you die, it will be your fault. Don't forget we're on the enemy territory, so if you don't want to turn into a rotting corpse here, I'd suggest you to stick with the initial plan. I thought Viktor made it clear for everyone". Ori responded, being a little annoyed of dragon' lack of discipline, so even Krystel might feel it. Yes, service at the agency made her very militant when it comes about her job, but the galaxy-skinned girl liked it. 'It forges your will' as she would say. As a UNSC operative, she used to follow any order as is and no step aside. That is how she was still alive and part of the UNSC, and that is how every operation was successful up to this day. Speaking of which, Ori needed to tell it to Lithian as he was completely unaware of who the people have just arrived here are being. And so the female Orokin did with the pure calm voice as nothing happened before. Anger management is what she always shapes. "As I said, I'm from the UNSC. To you, we're friends. We have more people not so far from here, and once the landing beacon is activated, the reinforcement will arrive. That is why I need you there. We should be there already by the time passed if someone could follow the orders. So, I'll wait for you outside. Rest of the questions you can issue during the way to the complex."

Once she has done with her speech, Ori exited from the building through the door opened by Sohdakin. There, next to the shore of a river (or what seems to be), the Orokin waited for the gargoyle. Frankly, the female could use her abilities and reach the POC now, but she was unsure if Lithian could fly or had any flying abilties. So once the new ally approached her, she asked, watching in the distance. Just where the complex is located.

"Can you fly? And touch the sky". Ori only asked, tilting her head to Lithian' side.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 04:14:45 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »
Getting no response from Ori, but instead Sohdakin telling him how to do his job he let out a low groan turning off his comms. Let's hope nothing happens to the others. Going through the files within the system Lacar found a locked secret folder. "hiding something are we?" he chuckled as he hacked into the file in under seconds using his internal mainframe. It was mostly shipping documents and....wait. Found a file on a shipment orchestrated by Eisenberg in coherence with Tal Shiar. One lacar attempted to access the fill further he received an excessive shock through his pluggins. The computer combusted sending lacar back on his rear along with disfunctionel vision and fritzed out systems. Opening up his comms he attempted to speak to Ori. "System malfunction, Eisenberg assisted Tal Shiar with....with....with shipment to plan....plan...planet." he stated  before attempting to reboot his systems.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 10:08:36 AM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2019, 03:40:56 AM »
Well the lie to the telepath didn't go well, though the blowback was a bit humorous... and idiotic. The telepath must have had some pent up anger issues. She also had to be lying herself since obviously her ability to read emotions was heavily flawed. Lithian was indeed scared of the situation. Maybe it wasn't a fear that caused someone to scream and run away in terror, but it was the kind that forced people to do things they normally wouldn't in an effort to avoid it.

Lithian nodded to Ori, before tilting his head, "By reinforcements you don't mean the telepath right? I think I already ruined any friendly relationships with them. Uh, sorry. I-" Lithian stopped, shaking his head briefly as if to snap out of something, before continuing, "Let's just get your other friends here."

He followed Ori out the door that the Rohkah opened, "Yes, I can fly. And... touch the sky. This should make things quick right?" Lithian spread out his wings; the thrusters tucked underneath them began to glow and hum ever so slightly.

"Okay, so to repeat some questions, does anyone know anything about the explosions and that trap? Also my dead teammates. Unless the FOP went rogue and has started killing its sibling, we've got more than just xenos here. Oh, and... what's-your-name... if you see any survivors, for the love of everything, tell them you're part of a rescue team next time. With all the explosions going off, I'm sure some of them have come to the same conclusion I almost did and are just going to assume that outsiders are hostile."

Whenever Ori was ready, Lithian was ready to follow.