The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New Fellow Over Here!  (Read 941 times)

Offline SirAizen

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "You wanna know how I got this string?"
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Secratary Bird
  • Coloring: Black/White feathers
  • Height: About. . . 5'8? 5'8" ish.
  • Weight: 136.5 lb.
  • Build: Slender, lean
  • Currently: Bleeeh
New Fellow Over Here!
« on: April 20, 2019, 04:01:42 AM »
Well met, all!

Sir Aizen here, though most just call me Aizen. A new RPer to the fandom, but I've been writing about the subject for quite awhile! It just took me some time to find this place. . . a very long journey. That's a story for another time, though.

Anywho! I suppose you want to actually learn a bit about moi, eh? So be it, then. . . .

S I K E .

If you're perceptive enough, then you'll already know me by how I address you now! If not, then I'll make it easy for you. At 21, I'm friendly, a tad shy (*cough* understatement *cough), always embarrassed about my work, no matter how good it is. Don't expect me to just waltz in with all these great ideas! I lack the confidence to just put them out there. Yes, yes, I may have been at this for years now, writing and roleplaying; I started when I was 14. But outside of work. . . I don't have too many folks to talk to. I'm inexperienced with all that - but I can offer you tons, RP-wise!

Though. . .  maybe I'd be okay with it once I got to know you. . .? It's your choice, old sport! Now, if you don't mind, this little fella has some Zs to catch! I bid thee farewell! May fortune smile upon you, don't walk under ladders, and say hello, will you? I'm always eager to chat. (Yes, I come off as a bit odd, but  it helps me cope with the shyness. Embrace the oddness, friends.)

Later!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:10:38 AM by SirAizen »
"If someone doesn't tell you something's impossible, then it's still possible. So go do it. Defy common sense. Go nuts."

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
Re: New Fellow Over Here!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 04:27:47 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a nice time :3
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 09:27:35 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum! Pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time around here! I do like some odd, we'll get along nicely.
If you need anything or want to chat feel free to message.
See you around!
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 03:57:56 PM »
Hello! Welcome to the Furry Forums!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 10:05:39 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Always good to see a new face around here - and an RP'er to boot! I'm curious, though - what kinds of RP do you get into?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SirAizen

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 11:38:51 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Always good to see a new face around here - and an RP'er to boot! I'm curious, though - what kinds of RP do you get into?

Ohoho. . . really, I'm into just about anything when it comes to those! Being open-minded, whether I end up liking it or not, is the key to my writing. I can't keep a story going with the same old ideas. I might as well quit writing if I continue to do the same things over and over again. So, in other words. . . go crazy! I'm sure any sort of RP would be fun. I am, of course, naturally talented in the art of comedy (snort), but I can take on darker themes if the occasion calls for it.
"If someone doesn't tell you something's impossible, then it's still possible. So go do it. Defy common sense. Go nuts."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 03:22:57 AM »
Is that right? Well, if anything goes for your RPing, you might be interested - in the Fun RP area, I run my own Open/Lounge RP: Galactic Society. Had that running for a few years now. If you are as open to RP as you say, you might enjoy it.

--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SirAizen

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 05:02:34 PM »
Ooh, it certainly looks neat! I'll look over it now, and let you know! Look forward to being in it (once I figure it out)!

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 06:36:19 PM »
But I LIKE walking under ladders.  :'(

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 04:48:02 PM »
W E  M U S T  E M B R A C E  T H E  O D D N E S S

Also, Welcome!
Don't worry, I have an odd PERSONA ( not fursona), and I didn't have problems for now, so you will fit right in!¨

Yes, you may chat with me if you wish