The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(We were a bunch of idiots!  (Read 27829 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Silus’s slimy brow furrowed. “‘Dopted, eh? I wasn’t informed. She lyin’, Ray?”
The small raccoon kept quiet, his eyes downcast.
“‘Member, demons can smell lies little one. Y’don’t wanna join your brothers do ya?”
Obviously, this comment shook Ray, as the young one gripped the hem of Spyra’s shirt in an attempt to comfort himself.
Silus snarled as the boy didn’t answer. “Well. If’n you’re takin’ ownership, y’take his debts. Hundred and fifty gold should cover it.”
Sprya stepped near Silus, some sort of aura of doom suddenly eminating around her as she stepped right into the lizards face "How about 10 and we're even?" The she-wolf growled,her aura and face looking like she was about to tear something off of this salamander that didn't grow back...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Silus slunk back, but kept his indignant sneer. “Fine, but don’t think we’re done. I’ll have m’gold, or your hides.” He drained the rest of his brew, before walking to the door, giving Spyra a wide berth.

Ray sniffled, wiped his nose on the collar of his tabard, and looked up at Spyra. “W-Where do I get food now?”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Silus slunk back, but kept his indignant sneer. “Fine, but don’t think we’re done. I’ll have m’gold, or your hides.” He drained the rest of his brew, before walking to the door, giving Spyra a wide berth.

Ray sniffled, wiped his nose on the collar of his tabard, and looked up at Spyra. “W-Where do I get food now?”
"I suppose i could give you some, or you could use all the gold you dropped." Spyra said suddently coming up with all the Gold the boy had dropped now inside a little pouch. "This time tie it to your belt." she suggested.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
Ray blinked, holding the pouch dumbly. “B-But...Silus has the food...” He genuinely looked confused, unaware that Silus bought food from someone else.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Jofan was a bit surprised at how quickly James got up and shook his head when the fool picked up another sword and brandished it.

The large dragon held up his impaled talon, blood seeping from the open wound and flowing down the blade to slowly drip onto the dirt below "Mmmmmm, dropped something....fool" he growled.  He turned his talon over to pull out the katana before tossing it into the dirt, burying the blade up to the hilt. 

As Jofan was about to step up to finish James off and end his pathetic life, a stir from Viktor's corpse made him pause. Indeed, the dragon looked surprised but that surprise quickly turned into a smirk.  He should have known that the wolf was hiding something like this. Who else would be so dark and foreboding if he wasnt a Zombie.

When the remaining thugs decided to charge the dragon one last time, Jofan barely had time to pick up one of his swords. Dirt tossing in the air as it was ripped from the ground and swung to face the charging fools.

Moments before the thugs were zapped by the freaky blue lightning, Jofan felt the scales on his neck tingle as he barely caught the whisper.  He did not turn to see the source as he had more pressing problem charging towards him.  Soon, electricity filled the air around the dragon and Jofan watched as the blue lightning went around him to fry the charging group, stopping them dead in their tracks.  The few that made it through the lightning unscathed were quickly met with the flash of a sword.  Two of which were immediately cut down.  The last hunter managed to duck and roll in time, feeling the blade swing just over his head.  He had thought himself lucky, till a large bloody talon came out of nowhere and grabbed him.  His screams were soon cut short as the dragon's maw closed around his head and jerked to the side, snapping his neck.

Jofan dropped the lifeless corpse on the ground, his head snapping up at the sound of the roar.  It seemed that Viktor had a lot of explaining to do and when James's crushed crumpled body was dropped to the ground, Jofan snorted. "Ha! Done that sooner next time eh?" he rumbled, seeming to not care that Viktor looked drained. Though, on the contrary, he did, he was just giving the icey wolf some crap for not doing that earlier and saving them all the  trouble.

"Get up, this one need drink, get foul taste from mouth" Jofan chuckled as he made a face before clasping Viktor on the shoulder and helping him to his feet, dripping blood down onto his armor as his open wound was still bleeding.  Jofan either didn't notice or he didn't care as it would eventually stop. 

Once Viktor got back onto his feet, Jofan would turn his head to look behind him for the one who had electrocuted the other thugs that had attacked him.  It took him a moment but soon, Jofan would spot the Night Elf.  The sight of her caused him to look at her confused....what was she doing this far out in the territories.  He would snort before looking back to Viktor as he helped steady the wolf "Eh, have company we do. Purple elf....or blue? Bah! This dragon colors no good"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ray blinked, holding the pouch dumbly. “B-But...Silus has the food...” He genuinely looked confused, unaware that Silus bought food from someone else.
"Yeah, well where did he get the food?" Spyra asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"Stick around for a while," Viktor shot back at Jofan. "I'll show you something new." He paused to reach out toward Jame's katana. A shadowy tendril lashed out, wrapped around the weapon's hilt, and tore it out of the ground. Moments later, the tendril went out and snatched up the weapon's sheath. Viktor examined the katana briefly before sliding it back into the sheath. "Nice sword," he commented. He sighed heavily, then added, "Now I really do need a drink..." He went with Jofan wherever it was he decided to go. Villagers gave the two a wide berth, not wanting to provoke either of them. Some even began to smell what Jofan had.

The smell of death, and not just those he'd recently killed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray shrugged, defeated. “I-I dunno...I gave him my coins and he gave me food.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"He probably got it at a market or he has a supplier for food, well i have one too."

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
With the last thug fell, Atauri has returned to a normal state, lowering her wrath while her mind started to process everything it was able to capture during her sudden appearance here. While during a battle night elves can't focus on too many things, their minds were designed to process everything they saw during the fight later. Call it... delayed memory. And since she witnessed Victor performance and his 'wonderful' resurrection, the purple humanoid actually began to worry about him as she saw such magic only conducted by necromancers, a cult against which one whole Azeroth (the continent where Sylvan locates) currently has a war. But since Atauri has no proof, that Victor is cursed, she needed to clarify it. However, once she approached she has gotten yet another surprise.

"It doesn't matter now. I'm here to help as I've been sent by my people... Wait, you wounded. May I help you? I'm not a professional healer, but I can do something". Uttered Katmai being concerned, once she approached the company of Jofan and Victor. Indeed, she wasn't supposed to be healer since she was the one who trained to destroy whole armies and with her abilities and who knows, maybe if the elf was able to get here long before the bloodshed, none of the two would be wounded. However, at the dawn of her education, she often had been hurt herself when practicing with the magic of fire and since healers weren't always available, she asked a healer to teach her some healing magic and so she learned some spells. It was enough to heal an average wound, but nothing else and besides, her real powers didn't suppose for this. She couldn't even heal anyone from a poison. But since Jofan was a dragon, it was her duty to help him, hence he could be her fate. And maybe Victor as well.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Firneen hid behind a building after watching the battle, surprised at seeing two dragons in one day. In fact, that's the most dragons I've seen in months. He pulled his cloak tighter over his Scale Armour, and himself, peeking back around the building, jumping back as armed guards rushed past, his muzzle flashing out of the cloak as it flapped. He curled his tail around his legs, waiting for them to pass so he can get to the tavern.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray blinked dumbly. Market, supplier; these words held no value in the raccoon’s ears.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ray blinked dumbly. Market, supplier; these words held no value in the raccoon’s ears.
"Are you hungry?" Spyra asked the young racoon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray looked up at Spyra, studying her face a moment before nodding his head. “Y-Yes ma’am.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ray looked up at Spyra, studying her face a moment before nodding his head. “Y-Yes ma’am.”
"Then common follow me, but what would you want meat vegetables??" She asked as she began to lead the way to a market...