The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(Sign-Up & OOC chat)  (Read 7409 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
======================================
Name: Zila Elfraem
Species: Cheetah
Weapons: Bow and arrows
Clothing/Attire: Loose leather clothing, usually seen with a hood the covers her eyes.
Bio: She doesn't like the company of others and doesn't know how to handle her anger. Both arrogant and stubborn, these traits somehow saved her life just as many times as it brought her into trouble. For someone as impatient as her, she is surprisingly good at stealth.
Reason for embarking on this quest: ...You need a reason for that?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Name: Zila Elfraem
Species: Cheetah
Weapons: Bow and arrows
Clothing/Attire: Loose leather clothing, usually seen with a hood the covers her eyes.
Bio: She doesn't like the company of others and doesn't know how to handle her anger. Both arrogant and stubborn, these traits somehow saved her life just as many times as it brought her into trouble. For someone as impatient as her, she is surprisingly good at stealth.
Reason for embarking on this quest: ...You need a reason for that?
little ummm late? arn't ya? Thankfully we haven't even left the starting town, yet so approved just don't interefear with Rom and Sohdakin's little fight going on please
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Was my application accepted as well?
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Was my application accepted as well?
yeah sorry bout that, go ahead and join in.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:17:43 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
If you have read the Comic "TwoKinds", there is a "species" of human or something that worship dragons, giving themselves anthro-dragon like appearances and abilities. I would like to know if it's okay to use that as the species for a profile. Basically "Dragon-Worshipper(TwoKinds)" Hopefully as a behind the scenes character. Not really doing much, but guiding the path a little.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:07:55 PM by NovaKamikazi »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
If you have read the Comic "TwoKinds", there is a "species" of human or something that worship dragons, giving themselves anthro-dragon like appearances and abilities. I would like to know if it's okay to use that as the species for a profile. Basically "Dragon-Worshipper(TwoKinds)" Hopefully as a behind the scenes character. Not really doing much, but guiding the path a little.
Yeah that's fine i don't think we're too far into the rp,yet.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
Name: Firneen

Species: Dragon-Worshipper (TwoKinds)

Weapons: Double-Edged Steel Scimtars(2) Steel Dagger(1) Iron Throwing Knives(5)

Clothing/Attire: Dragon Scale Armour(Scales Given By Shedding Dragons), Pure Black Cloak(Covers Dragon Scale Armour)

Bio: Thrown into hiding when the Guardians fell, has now decided to reveal himself to the rest of the world, slowly, helping all who seek to bring the Guardians back, and destroying all who stand in their way.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Name: Firneen

Species: Dragon-Worshipper (TwoKinds)

Weapons: Double-Edged Steel Scimtars(2) Steel Dagger(1) Iron Throwing Knives(5)

Clothing/Attire: Dragon Scale Armour(Scales Given By Shedding Dragons), Pure Black Cloak(Covers Dragon Scale Armour)

Bio: Thrown into hiding when the Guardians fell, has now decided to reveal himself to the rest of the world, slowly, helping all who seek to bring the Guardians back, and destroying all who stand in their way.
looks good join in whenever you can.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
Discord chat for this RP https://discord.gg/PGESMa

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
Has this been moved entirely over to discord? Because I can't get on it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Has this been moved entirely over to discord? Because I can't get on it.
No just a discussion, everything is still here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:10:22 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The link above has expired, here the new one https://discord.gg/TsnHzSg

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
Name: Tristan Everfell
Species: Fox
Weapons: Sword and bow
Powers: Healing spells, able to heal most injuries, poisons, diseases, and even hexes.
Clothing/Attire: Simple steel platemail armour with black clothing underneath.

Bio: Tristan is a Dragon Hunter, though he affirms to be something different to the norm; he is fascinated by dragons. He has taken it upon himself to study dragons, to understand them and find them wherever they can be found in the world, even dreaming of forming friendships with these embattled creatures, should the opportunity be afforded. But he is also a Dragon Hunter, and has killed dragons himself; using what he learns to destroy the dragons that he finds. But when he discovers that the rumors about the dragons are true, that they are connected to the very continued existence of the world, he takes it upon himself to try to fix the mess he partly helped to create. Plus, if this quest helps him learn more about dragons, all the better for it.

Reason for embarking on this quest: To save the dragon species, as a form of redemption but also to discover further secrets of the dragon species.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Oh, this guy's gonna have fun when the party finally comes across the Guardian...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Name: Tristan Everfell
Species: Fox
Weapons: Sword and bow
Powers: Healing spells, able to heal most injuries, poisons, diseases, and even hexes.
Clothing/Attire: Simple steel platemail armour with black clothing underneath.

Bio: Tristan is a Dragon Hunter, though he affirms to be something different to the norm; he is fascinated by dragons. He has taken it upon himself to study dragons, to understand them and find them wherever they can be found in the world, even dreaming of forming friendships with these embattled creatures, should the opportunity be afforded. But he is also a Dragon Hunter, and has killed dragons himself; using what he learns to destroy the dragons that he finds. But when he discovers that the rumors about the dragons are true, that they are connected to the very continued existence of the world, he takes it upon himself to try to fix the mess he partly helped to create. Plus, if this quest helps him learn more about dragons, all the better for it.

Reason for embarking on this quest: To save the dragon species, as a form of redemption but also to discover further secrets of the dragon species.
hmm ok this will be interesting.