The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sleepy Woods  (Read 4181 times)

Offline ShadowWalker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolvegon
  • Coloring: Black, red, and purple
  • Height: 5" 1'
  • Weight: 175lb
  • Build: Moderate
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Mutating.
Sleepy Woods
« on: March 15, 2019, 12:03:11 AM »
 -.-
You find yourself walking through a forest when come upon an open clearing, everything is normal except for a pale pink mist hanging in the air. You take one whiff of the mist and you suddenly fall over, losing consciousness, eventually you fall into a very deep sleep.

The rules are as followed.
1.) Follow forum rules as always.
2.) When you are dreaming you are in a dream realm with everyone else who has found the clearing and you may do whatever you want.
3.) No OP powers.
4.) If you think someone is using OP powers then call it out and I will review situation.
Ready, START!!!
Fursona pic made by: Juliet

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Dark Green
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I’m just on and off as i please now.
Re: Sleepy Woods
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 02:19:42 AM »
*sniff* Wow...what......is this stuff?....*falls down*
To see my rp characters, look at my ultimate profile.

Check out my YT channel, Drakeon Playz. I make remakes of music on garageband and some gaming videos, including but not limited to Surviv.io, Nitro Type, and Mystera Legacy.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:53:09 AM »
I always knew it won't end well, since the first day. Species like me is always a target for people who trying to hunt me down and then sell on Black Market. But even with my capabilities, I couldn't hide forever. I like to think this was designed by nature just to find it a bit cruel. I have to survive this day and then simply move on somewhere else... still, I have to go through this woods and I'll do.

Once I was sure I've made the distance between me and my hunters deeply inside a forest, I've found that mist. I'm not sure if that was a really good idea to inhale it, but I did and then... eternal darkness... I haven't died and I knew it (because I couldn't say that I deserve to be in Heaven). A sense of falling into a void. Would it stops one day?
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline ShadowWalker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 08:09:26 PM »
 T_T Ok I did not expect to find a clearing in this forest. *Notices 2 slumped forms*
Something is not *yawn* right *yawn* here... *falls over, out cold*  -.- 
*now in dream realm* *Eyes snap open like search-lights*
Where am I?

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 09:37:49 PM »
*in dream realm* hmm...i dont remember THIS being in the forest...maybe ill ask that person over there. *starts walking towards shadow* Oh, hi shadow. how did you get here?

Check out my YT channel, Drakeon Playz. I make remakes of music on garageband and some gaming videos, including but not limited to Surviv.io, Nitro Type, and Mystera Legacy.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 09:12:18 AM »
(Dream realm)

When Thirteenth has waked up, the first impression he has gotten was a headache, like he had hit a tree with the back of his head. Still, his abilities were still with him. But he clearly knew that the environment which has surrounded him was completely different now. Suddenly he found several persons not so far from him so thought that it might be a good idea to ask them if they know what this place is. So he carefully approached them.

"Hello... I have just wake up a couple of minutes ago. Do you guys know what is the place?". Asked XIII watching around. It was definitely different.

(What're your species, guys?)

Offline ShadowWalker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 10:46:04 PM »
Wait Magnetite how are you here? *clearly bewildered*
*spots XIII*
Woah that's a new one. Aliens have come to abduct me and Magnetite apparently.
*checks shadow energy and spirit energy reserves, seems satisfied*
May I ask where the Zenith are we?

(Species: Wolvegon, wolverine/dragon mix)
(Ze-nith: Noun: Name of the first Wolvegon to walk the earth)

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 06:28:57 PM »
i have no idea what led me here. all i remember is walking in a forest, seeing nothing, now i’m here. *sees XIII* do you know where we are?

(Species: AnimaFox, Animatronic fox)
(i usually say “seeing nothing” instead of “blacking out”)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 09:57:41 PM »
(OK, in the dream reality you see me as an alien from my avatar)

"Wish I could. But look at this place... It's not our world. I mean not an Earth. Besides, even I look different. Looks like I've turned into an alien somehow...". Watching around and on his hands, said the Thirteenth. There actually environment looks strange - clouds were having pink colors, trees were made of chocolate and the road was made of a rectangular cookie. Is this is Willie Wonka paradise or what? His new friends were interesting persons as well - a robot and a wolvegon. But then he realized that when he was a kid, he wanted to be here. Yummy things at unlimited amounts and for free. But not he was an adult human, back on Earth, who already has forgot what a candy is. "Don't get me wrong, guys, but I guess we all are... sleeping. Like... Have you seen the Matrix movie?"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:03:36 PM by XIII »

Offline Michellethebat

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Vampire Bat
  • Coloring: Dark brown, litter brown, turquoise, and yellow eyes
  • Height: 5'2''
  • Weight: 106
  • Build: Small and thick
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 12:57:31 AM »
Michelle flew about the trees enjoying the sights around her. She landed letting her wings rest. As she landed she looked around looking at a pink smoke that seemed to in the air. She smiled at the cool smoke. She ran into it planning on playing in it but as soon as she walked into the smoke and breathed through her nose she felt sleepy. She stammered and fell over passing out.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 11:11:43 AM »
A snow leopard was looking around, desperately finding his way. Totally lost. Where was the exit of this place? It felt like it had been ages, wandering around aimlessly. What was the point?

Suddenly, there was a clearing in the distance, but something was up with it. A bunch of people sleeping? Pink smoke? Curiously, the snow leopard came closer to see what was goin on.

Michen! Wait, no!

Veeery subtle there. There was a voice in the snow leopard's head that helped the feral around. Like a second person, living in his head. It was quite helpful sometimes. And the warning was probably well meant, but the curiosity was simply too strong this time to listen to reason.

But you don't know what that pink smoke is!

Keeping those words in mind, Michen arrived at the clearing. Immediately upon entrance, he started to feel a little... woozy. What was going on here?

Probably the same aswhathappentuteh...

The snow leopard was quickly losing focus of everything that was happening here. After stumbling a few more steps forwards, he fell on the ground and the world faded into darkness...

Offline ShadowWalker

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 11:12:11 PM »
*Two people appear in the distance* Hey look more people! This is getting weird.

Offline Rook_Mordale

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Canine
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Lean, athletic
  • Currently: Networking classes slowly burning my mind apart.
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 10:59:36 PM »
Rai the fox stumbled into a clearing filled with pink fog. "Wait... What?" In all of his years in the forest, He had never seen this place. There were many bodies lying around him. "Hey... HEY!" He began shaking the nearest person. A snow leopard, in fact. "Hey, wake up!"

'Are they drugged?!' He thought desperately. He began trying to drag the leopard out of the clearing. "No no no..." Rai realised He had gone in too quickly. He should have analyzed the situation more. Now, however, He was getting dizzy. He collapsed in the clearing. 'No. I can't sleep. I need to help them...' And He knew no more.

Then He woke up. 'What the heck?' Looking around, the forest feels different. More... Violent. Chaotic. And it was now made of candy. His beautiful home... Made of candy.

'Where am I?' Rai notices three other people nearby. He walks towards them, a bit cautious of them. "Hello!" He says when in shouting distance. "Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on?!"

[My character is a fox with a bow on his back (no arrows), and the ability to become intangible (goast like, not invisible tho) for a short amount of time (5 mins tops) with a cool down of 10 mins each time he uses it. In the real world he has no special abilitys, so he has very little control over this power.]

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2019, 08:48:05 PM »
The snow leopard opened his eyes, and shook his head. "Ugh... Everything is a bit fuzzy..." LEverything seemed to be a brown blur, with a grey spot in the middle. Kind of like the smoke he saw when he blacked out. The snow leopard found himself lying down on his stomach as things slowly cleared up. Then he paused. He saw HIMSELF from above, lying down on the cookie floor. The first thing he noticed was that he was now an anthro, rather then a feral. He still had the scarf around his neck, and he had his bandage around his right forearm. This was his mental form, something he used when imagining himself inside his head. What was going on? He stood up, standing on digitigrade paws. Weird. He couldn't feel the ground under his feet. In fact, he couldn't feel anything at all. Nothing, except the emotions inside of him.

Next to him to his left, another anthro appeared. He turned towards this newcomer, even though Michen could clearly see it without doing so. Force of habit? Just a way so that it would make sense for others? He saw a female arctic fox, fading into the landscape. As she faded in, the cookie path below both of them got covered in a small circle of snow, with Michen in the very centre of it. The anthro fox seemed to be suspended only slightly above the ground, with her eyes closed. When the fox was no longer transparent at all, she landed, firmly putting both plantigrade feet on the snowy floor, and opened her eyes. She looked around as well, as to gauge what's around her. The female looked at Michen, and then spoke.

"Well, this is certainly new."

Michen knew what was probably going on there, at least. There was only one person in the world who this could be. The voice inside his head...? "Amantha?"

"Yep, that's me, buddy!"

She appeared to be smiling, but the snow leopard gave her a serious and confused look. As far as the snow leopard knew, 'Amantha' was usually just a voice he named, acting much like a second person in his head. Though, she did have a 'mental form' he used to see this 'voice' whenever he wanted her presence in his imagination. Said form was an arctic fox, looking exactly the same as she looked like now. That Amantha was able to manifest herself here like that was very strange indeed.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 09:19:13 PM by Michen_S »