The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you dream last night?  (Read 2767 times)

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
What did you dream last night?
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »
Just before I woke up, I imagined this line that could have been included in a Bojack Horseman episode:

Todd: (After Bojack rejecting one of his money-making schemes) I thought we were in bed together on this...

Bojack: On board, the phrase is on board. Don't say we were in bed together on anything.

Now, my Dad's really into home renovations that create more work for my mom and end up giving wild animals access to the crawlspace in our house. I dreamed that not only cats and raccoons made their way into our house, but the cow I milk had somehow snuck in and crushed holes through the second story floor, through which she kicked at anyone climbing the stairs.
  • Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."

Offline SketchTheRainbowWolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I know i look like a snowcone X3
    • Awards
  • Species: SketchWolf
  • Coloring: RAINBOW!!!
  • Weight: 60 lbs.
  • Build: Fairly slim
Re: What did you dream last night?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »
So, i was dreaming a normal day of me just playing minecraft then a random portal showed up and i was actually in minecraft no joke. (sorry if its too simple)

My character, sketch, has one weapon he uses a lot, and thats a silver paintbrush. His paintbrush has the ability to paint/draw anything (thats not too powerful, that would be godmodding) and make it appear. It also has the power to shoot small paint blasts at people.

Paintbrush moves: Creation, PaintBlast, Brush Slash

“A victory royale doesn’t mean you are the best at the game, it only means your skills have gotten better” -DrakeonPlayz

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 06:39:50 AM »
Me and a bunch of people were there having a party with Darth Vader and it was super lit.

My dreams are really stupid and make no sense whatsoever, but it's funny I'm starting to remember them so often.

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 12:47:11 PM »
I've dreamt about getting sucked into video games and movies as well.

Was the party with this Vader?

At any rate, last night, I was going on a vacation with my family, but there was a cannibal on the loose, and my older brother was married to feminist Kristi Winters. He got eaten. We checked into the hotel where more of my family were eaten by some earless witch straight out of a NoSleep episode, and I played FFX, only the last boss was a crustacian Cthulu, Seymour's mother, who, after dying, went down to normal size to accept her transformed-into-a-child son.

Also... we were stalked on the way to the hotel by this shirtless guy who didn't really want us to leave our house, so I worked on a murial for my younger brother's bedroom which involved the FNAF characters diving into the snow after some kid. I ran out of time before we needed to leave, so the rest of it was a rush job.

To be honest, it's dreams like this that I'm most relieved to wake up from.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
Yeah, weird dreams are at any rate better than proper nightmares.

But no, it wasn't that Darth Vader. He looked like the real Darth Vader but was just really happy and energetic (unlike the real one)

His name also wasn't really "Darth Vader" but "Darth Vader in the box with everyone" because there was a giant upside down box floating above him with disco lights and speakers playing music in it, which was where the party was happening.

I'm not making that shit up, that's actually what happened in the dream...

The dream probably had something to do with me having watched too many "Need money for new death star" videos on youtube...

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 01:16:18 PM »
So I was at a con with my sweetie - both of us in full fursuit and we sat down by this fountain and he sat on my lap and everyone was amazed and taking pics of us together and asking us both questions wanting to know us.
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Dark Green
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I’m just on and off as i please now.
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 01:16:58 PM »
Dunno how this happened but i dreamt that i was a young wolf fursona around 12 years old. i was laying on some sort of soft patch of grass, i heard another voice but i could barely make out what he was saying.

voice: Hey, Kid. Wake up. Come on, get up. Me: Wha...What happened? Moon: You were laying here for about an hour. I’m Moon. Who are you? Me: I...I’m Draki. But, Where am i? Moon: You’re underground. My rescue team found you knocked out on the surface. We took you down to our base and...well, here you are now.

Then i woke up. it was a rather short dream
To see my rp characters, look at my ultimate profile.

Check out my YT channel, Drakeon Playz. I make remakes of music on garageband and some gaming videos, including but not limited to Surviv.io, Nitro Type, and Mystera Legacy.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 01:31:50 PM »
Not last night, but the last dream I remember right now was about me doing some groceries in a small supermarket located at an indoor swimming pool. As in, the supermarket was inside next to the pools. Funny thing was that I had the issues I would have in real life whilst doing it in my dream.

Also, I vividly remember almost forgetting to take a dessert with me for some reason.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 08:38:11 AM »
One dream has stuck with me for years now.
I ‘awoke’ falling through the air towards the ground. As I hit the ground, it poofed away like you’d think clouds would. But that revealed more blue sky and a cover of clouds. As I hit the clouds, I had the feeling of falling on the floor, and promptly woke up.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 02:27:58 PM »
I had a dream yesterday.

So I went to an indoor swimming pool with my parents. Once there I remember there was a part of the swimming pool my parents didn't like, but I did. After a while of being there I found a sign that there were four water slides that were present in the entire swimming pool area. Of course, I wanted to go down one of the water slide I hadn't found yet. I was looking for the second-least steep one, as I saw the smallest one and it would be a joke to call it a water slide. I also found the biggest one, but that one was way too scary to go down.

Whilst looking around for said water slide I got hit by a water blast, and I got launched over the largest and steepest water slide they had. This is where I controlled my dream for just a few seconds, but it was enough to prevent me from landing on the scary water slide, making myself land on a set of tiles next to the water slide instead. It hurt a lot, but after recovering from the pain for a few moments I was up and about again.

After that adventure I walked back to where my parents were, and they said they'd be leaving soon. So, I went back to the area of the swimming pool my parents didn't like, where I started my dream, and I hung around there. There were a few others there trying to grab my attention, but I mostly tried ignoring them. Then, after a few minutes, I got back up, caught up to my parents who were just heading to the exit, and then I woke up.

Dreams... Also, what do I have with swimming pools?

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »
I opened up a face mask and it was dry, like a paper towel. I was very disappointed then my alarm went off.

I know ... very interesting.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 07:38:05 PM »
Furry dreams, swimming dreams, grocery dreams, what Ray Leonarde just described might actually be a hypnic jerk.

I seldom have dreams involving my own fictional characters, so I suppose this was at least 50% daydream, but one of the DanganRonpa trials was happening, and some deviantartist was depicting several characters deaths. Ouma got sishcabobbed from several angles. Then Nekomaru Nidai had his brains fried by voodoo magic. Seriously, Monokuma whipped out a grill and somehow the burgers he barbecued were somehow voodoopathically linked to Nidai's brain. Then a few of my fictional characters chose that time to bust out by peppering Monokuma with a tommy gun and driving away in a monster truck (my current work in progress features quite a few trucks).

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Dark Green
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I’m just on and off as i please now.
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 11:36:17 PM »
So, i have no idea why but this happened to me last night...

So, my latest dream was branching off of the last dream i had. i was the same wolf furry but this time i was at a different location i was inside a dark room. it was rather big, so i decided to walk around. when i did, a few lights came on, they were dim however, and when i walked a couple more steps, i saw foxy the pirate (dunno how someone from a horror game got in my dream, it just happened) I walked up to him and said “Hey, foxy. What are you doing here?” and he said, ”Last night, and the night before, i saw three women walking down the street at midnight, and i said hey you three women. what are y’all doing walking down the street this late at night, then they flew away, i saw em with some birds...” at that moment i burst out laughing and asked him “Foxy, where the heck did that come from?” and he said ”I dont know man, i’m really drunk right now hah”

and then i woke up laughing. weird dream i know.
To see my rp characters, look at my ultimate profile.

Check out my YT channel, Drakeon Playz. I make remakes of music on garageband and some gaming videos, including but not limited to Surviv.io, Nitro Type, and Mystera Legacy.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 12:34:31 PM »
I had a dream where a lot of blood came out of something it shouldn't come out of... :I

It was one of those vague kind of dreams where you're almost convinced they're actual memories, so for a second I was like "Hmm, maybe I should be very concerned about this..."

Needless to say, I felt very relieved when I realised it was a dream. >_>

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 01:28:11 PM »
First, I had a sleepover in the bedroom of Carl Benjamin, a.k.a Sargon of Akkad. It proved to be a restless night, because I had to share the bed with another YouTuber I didn't recognize, and our feet kept getting in the way of one another. I picked up something called a "Lazerus badge," which I suspect is something awarded to people who'd genuinely died but came back to life on the operating table.

Then, I'd just come back from the library, and I smelled smoke come from my bedroom. There was a small flicker of fire, no bigger than that of a freshly stricken match, on my desk. I threw a glass of water onto it (without removing my computer or the books I'd just checked out), and the flame appeared on another part of the desk. I repeated the process of dousing the flame only for it to flare up even bigger on another part of the desk, and this went on until I woke up.