The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 27340 times)

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2019, 04:48:05 AM »
(I'm lurking yanno)

Bronze is still sleeping, oblivious to whatever's happening outside.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2019, 05:45:48 AM »
"My ride here hasn't been the most pleasant and this was to be day-one of my vacation, but plans have changed. And if we're all on high-alert too long, we'll burn out. So yeah, we all could do with some rest after all the excitement here." she spoke with an exhale while she tried to explain, starting up to the direction of the hotel that Emilá mentioned. She checks into the hotel to find out that she already had a room reserved for her, the time of the reservation being made was right after the message was sent to her. "Guess they figured this to be a multi-day stay."

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2019, 05:59:38 AM »
She nods. “Then let’s go.” She guides them to the hotel and then goes to her private room, getting ready for bed swiftly and then collapsing onto her big, fluffy, king size bed heavily. One day down.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2019, 10:49:12 AM »
Her room was modest compared to most other rooms in the building, but it was easier that way for her. She drops off the armor next to her bed, having it set-up to grab-up and put-on in an instant before she lays down on the bed, instantly crashing from exhaustion due to the day's events of stress and agitation along with the extra running around with the added weight of her gear.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2019, 03:35:40 PM »
(Cue the timeskip!)

Mesmerin awoke the next morning, and went down to breakfast, where he sat reading the local newspaper waiting for his meal. On the TV, a reported was on the news channel:

"Gunnison residents have been jolted by the mysterious disappearance of a man and his young son during a hunting trip yesterday. Buddy Benson, a repair supervisor for the Gunnison City Telephone Company, and his 18-year-old son, Sam, never returned home last night..." As the reporter went on, Mesmerin spotted an old friend. "Eddie," he greeted him.

The sheriff spotted Mesmerin and went to sit with him. "Good to see you again, Mesmerin," he said. "I'd have greeted you when you arrived, but... you know. Work."

"Yeah, I noticed," Mesmerin stated. "Any word on Buddy and his kid?"

Eddie held up his coffee cup at one of the waitresses. "Carrie? Coffee?"

The waitress came over with a fresh pot of coffee. "You guys were up all night, huh?" the waitress asked.

"No, we called it off at 2 AM," Eddie responded. Carrie froze mid-pour, a look of worry on her face. Eddie frowned. "Jay didn't come home?" he asked.

"Eddie, I thought he was out with you," Carrie answered. "I tried his cell phone, he wouldn't answer--"

"Carrie, listen to me; Jay was pushing real hard last night - I'm sure he's still looking. Cell reception out there--" Eddie began in an effort to comfort her.

"He always calls, Eddie," Carrie stated with a trembling voice.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2019, 06:33:24 PM »
"What else is going on?" Rae grumbled suddenly showing up in the hotel's  entrance still in her armor but her helmet was off... "As If I already don't have enough problems." The vixen groaned.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2019, 11:32:30 PM »
"You aren't the only one weary from this already," Mesmerin commented to Rae from his table.

"You know this woman?" Eddie asked.

"Recent acquaintance," Mesmerin answered. "Rae, this is Sheriff Eddie Morales, old friend of mine; Eddie, this is Rae... ah, right - I never got your last name."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
"You aren't the only one weary from this already," Mesmerin commented to Rae from his table.

"You know this woman?" Eddie asked.

"Recent acquaintance," Mesmerin answered. "Rae, this is Sheriff Eddie Morales, old friend of mine; Eddie, this is Rae... ah, right - I never got your last name."
" Citcra." Rae explained useing her fake name for now. "And i would have slept last night ,but something keeps waking me up." the white vixen grumbled, nodding to the sheriff.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2019, 01:45:45 AM »
Mesmerin gestured to an empty seat. "Feel free to take a seat - not gonna be the one to make you stand there." He sighed, closing his eyes and feeling the Force. "The Force grows dark, here... a shift in the currents..." He shook his head. "But I cannot make out what's happening." He opened his eyes and looked at Eddie, then Rae. "Something tells me we should keep in contact. Something feels wrong, here..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2019, 01:55:36 AM »
Jayce blinked awake, the hospital fluorescent lights briefly blinding him. He glanced around as his memory flooded back. Swinging his legs over the bed, the Mongdrigan stood up carefully, collecting his effects with little trouble. A boon granted by tiberium infusion; quick recovery time. Jayce gingerly removed the EKG monitor pads, wincing as they pulled a few hairs. The monitor whined loudly as it stopped receiving a pulse. Jayce began fighting the machine, trying to turn it off.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2019, 02:47:24 AM »
Mesmerin gestured to an empty seat. "Feel free to take a seat - not gonna be the one to make you stand there." He sighed, closing his eyes and feeling the Force. "The Force grows dark, here... a shift in the currents..." He shook his head. "But I cannot make out what's happening." He opened his eyes and looked at Eddie, then Rae. "Something tells me we should keep in contact. Something feels wrong, here..."
"You already know how to contact me." Rae said sitting down next to Mesmerin. the back of her rifle hitting the back of the seat with a metal 'twang'

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2019, 04:23:12 AM »
Emilá wakes up right at dawn, stretching with a deep yawn. "Good morning New Colorado!" She slides out of bed and gets dressed in a comfortable set of clothes. She walks down to Sora's hotel door and knocks loudly. "Commander Dazzel? Commander Dazzel???" She calls in. "You up?"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2019, 08:21:44 AM »
Sora did sleep well, stretching when she woke up. She had a bit of time to put on a fresh set of her casual clothes before the knock, opening up the door. "C'mon in." she spoke quietly as she let Emilá in, her armor still right nearby her bed as she put away the old clothing and was securing both bags together (one being empty) in response to move again. "I don't know, but if our friend... that one we met last night, she was decked-out in full armor, believes something is about to happen. What do you think? Do you feel like we should be prepped up and anticipate action?" she asked as she gestures to her N7 armor.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 06:58:48 PM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2019, 03:59:45 PM »
Already awake, he stretched his back and rolled his shoulders. At least he felt more refreshed than earlier. Having acknowledged that he have eaten only a few (or was it several? He haven't checked the time.) hours earlier, he couldn't help but eat again. Besides, this is a vacation, right? He slipped his shoes on and went downstairs, slipping the key to his hotel room in his pockets.

M want to grab some eggs this morning, and off he went.  He asked for a glass of water and proceeded to drink, only to his surprise that he found the same people at the stakehouse again. He choked on his water and coughed, trying his best to minimize the noise he's making.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2019, 06:19:59 PM »
Mesmerin heard the coughing, and looked over to spot M. "Hey, you okay?" he asked. "You alright?"