The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 27352 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2019, 07:20:06 AM »
Jayce crashed against a trash can. Hard. He looked terrible; his eyes were dark and sunken, his nose had stopped bleeding, but had been replaced by nausea. Jayce looked like death, and wasn’t far off. Spotting Sora, Jayce was drawn to a familiar face. He stumbled like a drunk, words slurred and disjointed. What he said was unintelligible, but he obviously needed help.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2019, 08:49:08 AM »
Sora was about to comment back to Rae when she saw the raccoon from earlier, who looked like he was not doing so well. When he approached her, she managed to drop one of her own bags just in time to catch him. "Waitaminute, not drunk... he's suffered a head injury. We need to get him to medical attention, now!" she spoke looking to the other two. "Do either of you two have a medic nanite kit?" she asked as she had him sit carefully.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2019, 07:10:44 PM »
Emilá thinks quickly, and mostly out of sight and subtle a message kit from inside of the nearest store finds its way to her paw. “I have one, here you go.” She tosses it to Commadner Dazzel, fascinated as to why they are now playing doctor to random drunks on the street.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2019, 07:15:43 PM »
Rae Eyed Emila oddly as this happened, but for now decided to leave it to herself...  "looks like a concussion, not much we can do from here." Rae noted. "We can call the emergency center...actaully we should." she turned Back to Emila. "I'll join you for now but first i think we need to deal with this emergency...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 07:18:14 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2019, 07:35:43 PM »
Sora starts patching up the raccoon, checking the pupil dilation-response as well. "The nanites will help with speeding up the recovery, but yes we need to get him to a hospital for better treatment. I don't want him to risk further injury due to his disorientation, so I can't lift him or move him until we have somewhere stable to sit him." she spoke. "I met this guy earlier and he was definitely disoriented, not even knowing what a beach was. But I didn't see the injuries he's got until just now."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2019, 07:43:18 PM »
"Shall i call the emergency center, then?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2019, 09:49:05 PM »
"Yes please. They would be more equipped to deal with this, but we can at least make sure he gets to them safely." the timber wolf spoke, looking up to Rae as the raccoon was now stable for the time being. "I probably should've asked you before, but you look like you're about to go on an expeditionary mission. Do you feel something is going to happen soon?"

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2019, 10:07:38 PM »
“Everyone who’s anyone thinks something’s going to happen soon.” Emilá muttered. She side eyes Rae, noting her moment of suspicion. Too close.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2019, 10:37:30 PM »
(Gonna let this situation play out before shifting to morning time.)

Mesmerin was still sacked out on the bed.

And K'Tath was still tracking the prey toward the city.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2019, 10:55:04 PM »
(Gonna let this situation play out before shifting to morning time.)

Mesmerin was still sacked out on the bed.

And K'Tath was still tracking the prey toward the city.
Rae sighed and called the medical center, they'd bring an ambulance ASAP.... Rae returned her gaze to Emila... this time out of suspicion for another reason, why was this girl who was 'running' from her forced marriage so odd.... the thoughts swirled in her mind, and although she had made the conclusion she wasn't 100% sure of her conclusion and her best way of finding out would possibly reveal too much about herself....

***Unknown location***
"Just got word of an Emergency call from  within the city, i doubt it's related to the Xeno at this point... judging by the map i've seen of the city.. word is someone is suffering from severe concussion side-effects" Colbalt informed K'Tath "Nothing else to report the search party has had no other findings, i can't confirm if they are still searching or not."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 10:58:01 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2019, 11:10:53 PM »
"...then I might need to put on my armor too if we're on high-alert. I really wished I had the Biotic Implants, but too late now." she grumbled with a deep inhale "So any idea on what we're up against?" she added as she starts putting on her N7 armor over her casual clothes, putting all three of her pistols on her armor.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2019, 11:47:38 PM »
"Biotic Implants? For what?" Rae asked. "I simply have a device that materializes my armor and equipment using energy transfer technology." Rae said.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2019, 12:14:57 AM »
"I was talking about how you seem to sense something incoming. A lot of people with Biotics can sense malice or danger quicker than normal people, but the same goes for those with jedi-like powers or psionic-like powers too." she spoke as she picks up her helmet to put it on, the face-guard not locking into place at the moment. She inhales as she puts the now-empty bag in with the other one to make it easier to carry both, seeing the emergency-services arrive. Once they arrived, she explained pertaining to the raccoon and the symptoms she saw along with the treatment she gave for it, then she gave them a contact number for if he were to wake up that she could be notified. Once all of this was said and done, she looks back to Emilá and her entourage then back to Rae. "So what next? With him getting proper medical-care now, I think we need to get some rest before we do anything else."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2019, 12:42:14 AM »
"The whole reason I'm out here, is because I couldn't sleep, at least not anymore than I have."

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2019, 02:50:53 AM »
Emilá pouts pointedly. “Bed already? Fine. If you’re tired. We’re staying at the Hyer Hotel.” The Hyer Hotel is the fanciest, tallest hotel in New Colorado. “I’ll get another room for you to stay in.” She sighs and starts walking.