The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)  (Read 12839 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »
Yeah, I said I was aiming for a neighboring building because it’s hard to keep up that level of telekinetic for so long. But we’ll be down in a hot second if you don’t want to change your post?
just for the record me and Rae are not ignoring you, Mikala.

Rae is just busy....

Post Merge: March 11, 2019, 08:56:59 PM
a Challenger appears!

Name:Kyva 'Katomei
Attire: Sangheili silver colored Combat harness MKIII
Weapons:  Type-51 markIII Carbine

Type-25 MKIII silver colored plasma rifle

Type-1 energy sword MK II

Reason for coming here: Was originally suppose to accompany Rae, in case something came up during their leave,but got separated at customs and in the crowd.
Bio: Kyva Katomei is a Sangheili warrior, who  was cutt off from the events of the  covenant war when his ship was sent far into the outer galaxy to search for more Forerunner artifacts, his accompanying Phophet, betrayed him and his crew almost sending his ship into a nearby star in an attempt to destroy the Sangheili and their vessel, years later he met back up with his species long after the war had ended, he now works with the Swords Of Sangheilos and their allies.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 09:15:08 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2019, 11:25:48 PM »
I didn’t mean to bug you, just wanted to make sure! Things get lost a lot in RPing when people skim (I know I’ve missed things)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2019, 11:35:25 PM »
you didn't bug me, Rae is just busy....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2019, 02:36:24 AM »
Just to give a little bit of insight on what Sora mentioned: Guard channels are specifically-designated frequencies for finding aircraft (and in this case, spacecraft) in distress or that have crashed. To jam on these frequencies would be to require them to be transmitted on continuously, which most air/spacecraft only "listen" for all the time. Two specific frequencies are used by civilians and one is used by military, but jamming on any of them would tell everyone within listening range that something is going on right there, which would be WY's desire to avoid.

Also, Cerberus is an "Earth and Earth-Colonies Only" paramilitary-group. They have developed biological weapons along with having used means of controlling other species for "the sake of the Earth and its colonies" against the whims of the Systems Alliance. So possibly Cerberus could be behind/supporting Weiland-Yutani's actions or they could be attempting to get control of such research from WY.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:41:56 AM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2019, 01:24:45 PM »
I'll admit, that would fit Weyland-Yutani's agenda regarding Xenomorphs. But I think you're beginning to get the gist of what's soon to happen. And if you don't... well, you'll know soon enough. Suffice to say, things are soon to go completely to s***.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2019, 02:57:26 PM »
Fair enough. Figured a bit of backstory information was in order for those who may not be familiar with both areas.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2019, 12:11:46 PM »
Hello! Is recruitment done?
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Hello! Is recruitment done?
Unfortunately  yes, we're almost over half way done, but stick around for the next installment of this roleplay....

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2019, 12:54:40 AM »
Come on, people. Let's keep this alive. Mikala, I'm waiting on you.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2019, 02:54:59 AM »
I too would like the chance to get in the next installment.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2019, 03:00:46 AM »
Well, I've yet to decide on what form the next installment will take. In the meantime, if you wanna involve yourself in one of my RPs, there's always Galactic Society, which this series of RPs is based in.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 30, 2019, 04:39:09 PM »
Just out of curiosity, are the personal-cloakers still usable? Or are they out-of-energy/overheated?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2019, 06:10:17 PM »
The PCDs are still usable, yes - but they're no good against Xenomorphs. They track you my your pheromones, which the PCDs do not hide. Mesmerin gave out the PCDs primarily to get by other people and Emila's babysitter squad.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2019, 06:23:18 PM »
Alright. It would work on this other person though.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2019, 12:09:12 AM »
After consideration and thought, I have decided what form Coalition Operations III till take. I won't give details here (but I will post them once Coalition Operations II is concluded), but I will tell you that the story of III is connected in some ways to II.

If anyone involved in II wants to take part in III, let me know.