The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)  (Read 12811 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »
Um... Vosur... no one aboard that ship survived. Even if someone did, they wouldn't so quickly come into contact with any of us as that ship crashed a good ways north of the beach, beyond the city limits.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2019, 10:33:03 PM »
Hrm... so there's two crashed ships then. Ray's and the one that has no survivors. But why did no one else notice Ray on the sands of the beach before?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2019, 10:38:02 PM »
Jayce would've just gotten there. His ship landed on an available landing pad, completely trashed.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2019, 10:39:09 PM »
There would've been some activity at least... someone armed coming to a peaceful location without authorization?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2019, 10:50:52 PM »
Oh...Right. I forgot that. I'll do some post edits and get that normalized.

Fixed! I wasn't really thinking in that post, I apologize.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:55:26 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2019, 11:00:12 PM »
Hnh. I guess I misunderstood your comment, Vosur. I thought you were referring to the WY ship that crashed, not Ray's ship. My bad.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2019, 11:16:40 PM »
Hnh. I guess I misunderstood your comment, Vosur. I thought you were referring to the WY ship that crashed, not Ray's ship. My bad.
Oh that one? Well tBh my char is in the restraunt so yeah....besides there's currently more coming up so.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2019, 11:21:54 PM »
Well, I was confusing the two having relation anyways, but I'll have to post a new one after I re-read the leading up to this point. I removed my old one anyways in case if someone else wishes to post instead while I'm trying to connect-the-dots.

Offline LeafLion

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • If i have any mistakes, help me ;u;
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Dark golden fur and a brownish maroon mane.
  • Currently: Curious
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:03 AM »
I want to join!!  ^_^ here is my sheet and my first post (why i’m so nervous haha!?). Uhhh… I’m new on english roleplay, and still learning the language so... Surely I will have a lot of grammar mistakes, but i’m gonna try to do my best :3 (I’ll be grateful with anyone who can inform me when i’m wrong)

Name: Gabe Harrison.

Attire/Appearance: He usually wears a hoodie jacket that fits perfectly to his body, a timber style shirt, sport shoes and a pair of jeans with a straight cut style. Also, depending on weather, he can use a t-shirt and athletic shorts or an invernal jacket and snow boots.
Spoiler for Appearance:

Weapons:
  • Survival Heat Knife: A common tool which uses magnetic induction to heat up a sharp blade.
  • Portable laser gun: Developed for self-defense, that laser gun have enough power for up to 20 shots per charge. In addition, it presents a compact size that could be comparable with a keychain.
Reason for coming here: After his last concert, a tired Gabe left his manager scheduling the next tour, to take secretly the first fly to New Colorado, starting an undercover vacations.

Bio: Before all the glamour and fame, Gabe used to be a normal young adult, his childhood haven’t nothing special; nothing except a couple of “incidents” due to his carefree personality. But, an unexpected day, while he was working announcing the offers for a supermarket, accidentally start to sing with speakers on, and “boom” an instant record deal after see him dancing on the cabin like a rockstar.
A couple of years after that, on the top of his career and a lot of work, any excuse was enough to a new look, standar clothes and vacations far away from his life.

@Romulan_Furry Maybe need some corrections(?)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 02:06:31 PM »
First off, just call me Rom - I know Romulan_Furry can be a hassle to type. Second, that profile is acceptable, but have you read from the first to the latest post? It might give you some insight as to what's going on. Lastly, can you keep up?

Offline LeafLion

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 05:10:21 PM »
First off, just call me Rom - I know Romulan_Furry can be a hassle to type. Second, that profile is acceptable, but have you read from the first to the latest post? It might give you some insight as to what's going on. Lastly, can you keep up?
Thanks Rom ♥ If u can gimme a summary, it would be helpfull, it's a lot (50+ post @.@). Even with that i'll try to read almost the last page to introduce my character properly.
Keep up?, you refer if i can do it? Well, roleplaying it's my favorite think to do, but I didn't roleplay on english before, and maybe it's so diferent than spanish roleplay... Even I was rol master but the spanish forum i's actually closed for a couple of months :C. Only memories remain.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »
Technically, I was referring to posting. Can you keep up with everyone else posting, can you post on a regular basis (as much as you can given current circumstances). I've had people in my RPs before that started out posting but vanished. I want to be sure you can stick with this RP till it's done, or it burns out - whichever comes first.

Offline LeafLion

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »
Technically, I was referring to posting. Can you keep up with everyone else posting, can you post on a regular basis (as much as you can given current circumstances). I've had people in my RPs before that started out posting but vanished. I want to be sure you can stick with this RP till it's done, or it burns out - whichever comes first.

Ohhh ok haha! Well i'll do my best, to still posting everyday at least one time, depending on the others activity of course, i'ts so sad posting two o three times alone  :pout:

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 08:33:00 PM »

Ohhh ok haha! Well i'll do my best, to still posting everyday at least one time, depending on the others activity of course, i'ts so sad posting two o three times alone  :pout:
Tell me about it.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 11:17:44 PM »
Those unfamiliar with this version of Sora's equipment, I have included some details of the weapons and the armor (of which the main weapons and the armor are currently unavailable to her until something happens?). And if you're wondering about her ammo capacity, she's lighter than most wearing the same type of armor for good reason.