The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Favorite Figwits: Best/Worst/Most Noticeable Movie Extras  (Read 2802 times)

Offline L. Jay Echoes

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I have a pigasus, too.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Pig/Bat/Devil
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 99 lbs
  • Build: Short and trim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: refreshingly busy
Favorite Figwits: Best/Worst/Most Noticeable Movie Extras
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:14:54 PM »
Have you ever noticed a background character more than the protagonists? What extras do you think deserve a mention?

So, for me, one of the most obvious ones is from Raiders of the Lost Ark, during a chase scene where Indiana crashes into a wooden scaffolding, and one of the builders, after landing on the engine, stares in awe at Indiana through the windshield. It's at 2:00 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjCmtqPIRp4

Another one is the pizza planet guy from Toy Story. "Hey, Gas Dude!"

And one nobody else has noticed is one of the students in the first half of the Austere Academy episodes of A Series of Unfortunate Events, a girl in braids, chanting along with Carmelita "Cakesniffing orphans in the orphan shack!" who looks like she's getting a real kick out of conforming to peer pressure.
  • Signature art by: Me again
What did the toilet say to the bath tub?

"I'm hungry for an apple."