The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: H20 Delirious  (Read 3526 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
H20 Delirious
« on: January 14, 2019, 01:43:02 AM »
I hope the title was funny.

You are stuck in the year 2045, and the polar ice caps have melted. Everything is underwater, 'cept the top mile of Mt. Everest, the only dry land. Everything still alive have adapted to the higher altitudes. The only means of travel are boats, or swimming, and the sea has spawned some never before seen beasts. There are a couple of floating cities however. And those who are daring enough have even started construction of underwater stations. Cities that used to stand tall and proud, are now sad and small looking. They are war zones. The Government that used to run this place, left in their little rocket ships, going to who knows where. Everywhere you go, you can see glints of the Hyperion station. Orbiting slowly in a ultra-low orbit. Literally in Earth's atmosphere. Every so often, it launches pods that drops very needed supplies. But it also kills. There are rumors of a project called Project Drought, that would slowly lower the water level. All we have to do? Survive.

This is a alt universe Borderlands, where the world flooded, and also on Earth. You can use many of the Borderland guns, but don't be overpowered.

---Rules---

No Godmodding
No Metagaming
Water Hurts After a While
No Huge Water Crafts, unless cleared by me.

Will Post OOC, and character sheet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 11:52:11 PM by NovaKamikazi »

Offline Karric

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: husky
  • Coloring: electric blue and white
  • Height: 5foot 10
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: bored
Re: H20 Delirious
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 11:52:28 PM »
*looks around at the small plot of land left, shivering cold from the altitude. I start to walk arround the patch of land as i saw a supply drop land on the other side of the island that might have something in it to keep me warm*

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 11:57:23 PM »
:facepaw: Please don't mind the above post. The player did not have a character, and thus is unable to have the ful experience.

Offline Karric

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: husky
  • Coloring: electric blue and white
  • Height: 5foot 10
  • Build: muscular
  • Currently: bored
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 12:14:06 AM »
lol sorry
Name: Karric[/size]Age: 24Species: HuskyOccupation: Self employed(Evil/Good?) Stance: good, but can be evil when wantedDescribe your craft, unless you are in someone elses craft: very confident  due to previous successes in life, willing to do the things that have to be done that others arent willing to do but also good company and can be very comforting. my short comings are that i quite often miss simple elegant solutions to problems as i tend to over complicate things

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 12:33:25 AM »
/Nova\

Nova wandered down the deck of the starboard carrier, asking people how they are and looking for damage in the hull. A single breach can sink his entire city.