The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My Fursona needs a makeover  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
My Fursona needs a makeover
« on: January 10, 2019, 12:11:45 AM »
Hello all! I'm Philly, or was at a time. I usually go by a different name now, as usually happens when you discover yourself more. Over time i've discovered that my fursona has made the change from being a regular tanuki boy to a, rather flamboyant at times, tanuki femboy.

My fursona, courtesy of WingedZephyr, was commissioned in the past and I was very satisfied with it for a long time. Now the time has come for a change though, so I'd like to talk to an artist or multiple about creating some art of my fursona in a more trap/femboy fashion.

Please and thank you in advance!

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: My Fursona needs a makeover
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 07:28:48 PM »
I’m open for commissions if you’re interested. I usually charge $50 for a full color picture, but I could knock a bit off of that for a forum member.

If you want to see some samples of my work: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/tsaenoa/

But of course, if you’re not looking for a paid commission or my style just doesn’t strike your fancy, no worries and I hope you get an awesome new sona picture.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Philly Tanuki

• The Pantsless Raccoon
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • Avid Chipmunks Fan
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: Primary color: Cream, slightly tannish; Secondary color: Chocolate brown
  • Currently: Pinkie Keen!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 11:16:43 PM »
Thanks for responding! I like some of what i've seen on your page. I'm about to get hired in for a new job so once that happens we can discuss further

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 11:28:42 PM »
Awesome. Good luck in the new job!
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")