The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP  (Read 14064 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« on: December 29, 2018, 09:09:25 AM »
****After a long and hard bout of considering whether or not I'd actually go through with my idea I've decided that I'd at least try and see if I can get people on this wagon.****

Alright to first explain it in funny ha-ha terms the basic jist of the JoJo universe is that characters fight using psychic manifestations of their soul. characters and powers are mostly named after songs/musicians. These soul manifestations are called 「Stands」and are as varied in as varied in appearance, power and usefulnessas those who world them. They aren't usually sentient and more or less an extension of the users psyche. Considering this. Not all Stands are made equal. Some can be powerful or cripplingly situational. Durable or Squishy and some can even be detrimental to the user as a whole. 「Stands」usually share and reflect injuries with their user and will (with very rare exceptions) die when their user is killed. Likewise a user can also be killed if their stand is destroyed.

(Full package here: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand )

So now that I've carried you through the best I could I'm going to set up a story scenario.

The year is 2004, The world is in pretty good shape for what it's worth but in reality a dangerous team of stand users is targeted for a very hefty bounty. One which has attracted and killed many Novice stand users. Almost no progress has been made through this method but two incredibly stupid stand users have cooked up a plan to (suprise, suprise) form a team so they can tackle the bounty and (hopefully) get what the money that has been attracting everyone in the first place.

Name:

Species:

Height:

Stand Name:

Stand Ability:

Goal (Ex: Wants the cash, Wants to kill the bounties honorably ECT.):

Extra Info (Can be pretty much anything):

((Use this if you are strapped for ideas. http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html ))

RULES

*The generator can give some wild stuff. Come to me if you have any questions.

*Reading ((http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand)) and ((http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_Types)) could help you if my information doesn't suffice.

*If an ability may be overpowered you  can try to compensate with ineptitude or lower stand durability, Message me if you are stuck.

*Have fun!

Post Merge: December 29, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
---THE TWO IDIOTS---

Name: Elijah "Red" Whitecross

Species: Rabbit

Height:5'10

Stand Name: Drenched

Stand Ability: Puncture based Dehydration (By stabbing or slashing with his claws it can cause punctures that cause a slow leakage of the water content in an enemies body. Causing them to gradually dehydrate)

Goal: In it for the money

Extras: FtM Trans

Name:Daryl Angelos

Species:Bull

Height: 6'8

Stand Name: Run On

Stand Ability: Density Manipulation

Goal: In it for the money
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 02:36:32 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Re: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 02:07:01 PM »
Name: Jax Ricardo

Species: Draconic

Height: 6'6"

Stand Name: Rapier

Stand Ability: Can morph into weapons(nuff said)

Goal: Likes killing

Extra Info: Join My Rp pls (HAH micro ADVERTISEMENTS)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 07:07:32 AM »
Name: Sergei Kozlov

Species: Sabertooth Tiger

Height: 6'1"

Stand Name: A Real Life

Stand Ability: Greek Fire
-Sends out a blast of green flames which damage all targets in a 20 foot radius. Especially effective against targets made of synthetic materials. Requires a long recharge between blasts.

Goal: Needs to earn money to send home to his family.

Extra Info: Sergei is a new stand user, and has taken up contract killing out of desperation as a way to help out his impoverished loved ones. He has little combat experience.

(I hope this works and that you're still planning on running this at some point :) )
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 02:36:54 AM »
Really cool idea martin. I'm posting this while you were watching this topic martin. I was watching you.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 03:03:47 AM »
---The dimly lit streets of Brooklyn, New York---

Daryl and Red were making their way down an alley, These two had met up and decided to return to where the contract had been given to them. They found themselves in a sort of back lot area which faced a derelict basketball court surrounded by chain link fencing with a large tenement building over looking this alleyway, They discreetly made their way up the fire escape stairs that had landed themselves next to the elevator control door and stopped at what'd be the sixth floor. Making their way through the boarded windows which had a hole that allowed them to climb through. This was supposed to be the spot and it was still the poorly aged derelict backroom that they got their contracts in.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 03:08:14 AM »
Sergei came to the boarded-up window and hesitated for a moment. Was he really going to go through with this? Meet up with a bunch of contract killers and make his living with murder? He shook his head silently and clenched his fist with determination. This was his only choice.

He bowed his head and wriggled through the gap in the boards as best he could. It was a tight fit, but eventually he stumbled through to the other side. Looking around, Sergei noticed two strange figures squatting in the shadows. "H-hello there," he called nervously.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 03:14:18 AM »
They both turned before one reached up and grabbed a pull-chain, With a silent movement the room was lit up and the two figures were revealed to be a Rabbit and a Bull, The Rabbit looked at Sergei and pushed his brown flat cap up with his thumb "You here for the contract?"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 05:14:32 AM by Martin »

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 03:16:17 AM »
Jax sat in the corner of the room, as silent and deadly as any weapon.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 03:18:34 AM »
Sergei nodded tentatively. "Yes, it said you were looking for stand users willing to risk their lives for a bounty," he replied. "That's me."

The sabertooth held his chin high in a show of confidence, but inside he burned with nerves. He'd never met up with dangerous characters like this before.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 03:36:33 AM »
"Hm." Red said before his stand appeared behind him, It was a bronze figure of an anthro horse which resembled some sort of Hellenic portrait statue "Let me see it then"

Daryl chuckled and rubbed his unkempt and scraggly beard as his stand appeared behind him, It seemed to be a tall figure made of a mix of rope, burlap and hay, best described as some sort of scarecrow creature

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 03:41:07 AM »
Jax made his stand appear, and morphed it into a long sword, which clanged at Daryl's feet.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2019, 03:41:55 AM »
Sergei nodded tersely. Before him appeared a black golem-like figure, constructed of wrought iron. It was covered in dozens of cylindrical protrusions, each with a thin hole on the end. It's head had two cruelly curving horns mounted on top, also made of the same wrought iron material.

Sergei glanced back and forth between the bull and the lizard. "If you want to see what it can do, we should probably go outside. It's a little...explosive," he said nervously.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »
"Let's save that for when we get more info about who exactly we ar-" Soon enough Red was interrupted as the out of date TV turned on with a cheap instructional video playing on the screen. This video started giving information of who exactly they'd be needing to kill "The people you are going to be killing are FOUR former Assassin's! Death, War, Pestilence and Famine. These four are VERY VERY good at killing and maiming but luckily you group of Idio- I mean, "Associates" have a 50/50 chance of not dying in horrific fashions.

Also, I'd like to warn you about the competitive side of the bounty hunting business, considering how you guys have a chance of cashing in these bounties you should expect all of your "co-workers" outside this little sausage-fest to want you guys dead, Anyway the bounties DO happen lead to one another so I'll give you guys the coordinates of who you should target first."

And with that the screen faded to a map of the U.S which pinpointed the target as somewhere in Michigan. Afterwards the screen faded to an American flag waving with the message, "This concludes out broadcast day...". And, With a short playthrough of the anthem the TV cut to static and the VHS dispensed enough money for a greyhound bus ride that'd take them to Michigan

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 04:09:01 AM »
Jax took away his stand and got up, moving toward the door.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 04:09:36 AM »
Sergei scratched his head wonderingly. "It looks like our employer is staying anonymous..." he said, a suspicious edge to his voice.

He looked at the other three in the room. "I guess the way forward is pretty clear, though. We take a bus ride to Michigan from here and start looking for clues about the assassin's whereabouts," he suggested. He walked over to the VHS player and picked up the small bundle of cash. This was it, their ticket to starting their mission, he thought.